Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 9 Registered, 1 Hidden and 38 Guests :: 2 Bots

AcerDesertDraconic, Bassasail, Cassiopeia, Cyclone and Typhoon, Darkflame, Dynamic Oreo, Neltharion, Saqr, Shiera

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D
BerksDragonsRuins of Wildwood!Gods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayWarriorCats

Just a idea for a possible scenario

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just a idea for a possible scenario

Post by Lao on Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:10 pm

BREAKING NEWS
Friday February 20, 2015
Seismic disaster!
         At 1:31 On monday, Earthwing dragons sensed a large seismic increase in the ground. Earthwing civilians asked their King and Queen on a local discussion about the rare increase in activity. They then got the reply,"There is no need to raise alarm, It was just a slight increase."
         At 2:42 On Wednesday the seismic activity went from a 1 to a 2. Other tribes now could start to feel slight shaking from the ground. No damage was done but now thousands started to ask questions. Earthwing King and Queen stated,"If the seismic activity increases, We will start to investigate further, Our team of top scholars are investigating right now.
         At 3:53 On Thursday the seismic activity severely increased for a 2 to a 7. Over all the tribes 28 structures reported fallen over. Luckily to the strong building skills of the dragon kind little structures fell over. Sadly a mine in Nightwing territory collapsed, 8 found dead. There will be a gathering on Sunday to mourn the loss of the civilians. All tribes invited.
         Dragons now turn to Earthwings for a explanation. The King said at the gathering,"Our top scholars have found a strange energy source in the ocean in Seawing territory. We would appreciate it if Lightwing scholars could try and find the cause. This will have to be a team effort if we are going to get anywhere."
         At 4:04 on Friday. Another huge seismic disaster happens. This time the increase from a 7 to a 10. A reported 1043 structures have now been destroyed. Reported 243 dead. Now times for dragons will be changed forever. Rescue teams have found a huge structure that has come out of the ocean. Going across the bottom of the ocean in Seawing territory due to the structure coming up. Lightwings have confirmed this is the cause of the energy source. Many dragons have tried to open the door. Some using force while others try the small lock. The lock seems to be human sized. Dragons are now going out in search of humans to open it. But they are scare to come by. A UDN Conference is being held Saturday the 14 to discuss these hard times and the near end of the world. Nobody knows what will happen next...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
         So basically a huge series of earthquakes happen. Dragons die and buildings collapse. (NOTE NONE OF THE USERS CHARACTERS DIE, THERE JUST FAKE PEOPLE TO MAKE IT MAKE SENSE) So then this weird temple thing comes out of the ocean. It has a human/Reptilian sized lock, But dragon sized doors. (Hint a thing possible to build a alliance, Like protection for food, Or maybe once a person opens it they will put him back and tell him good luck, I  don't know its not my say) They can't open it so they have to find a person, But there scarce now due to building collapse. Exetera etcetera. Now theres hidden things in this 'Article' Like the time of the seismic activity. They will come in later, You can decide what they are for. EXTRA THINGS! This is the scale I was using for the earthquakes (Richter scale):

Last edited by Lao on Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Lao
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Male Posts : 56

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just a idea for a possible scenario

Post by Asailia on Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:12 pm

I like the idea, personally, though I have no EarthWings, it's a good site-wide plot.

Alts: Adra, Neru, Wisp, and Zephyros

My DragCave Stuff:

Asailia
Seawing Citizen
Seawing Citizen

Female Posts : 346

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia on Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:11 pm

The near extinction of humans would completely destroy some on going plots as well as prevent future ones. This would work fine as a random rp.

Quotes:
[15:53:21] Apolis : Yes, semi gods shall be treated with the uttermost respect of course!
Gala: UNLEASH THE FURY OF THE NIGHT!
[00:33:27] Abyss : Happy coming outta yer mum day~
[01:31:17] XaJjang : 90% of this site's "Metagaming" or "Powerplaying" is the opposite.
[01:31:26] XaJjang : It's jsut really badly worded posted, or jsut bad posts in general.
Celestia
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Female Scorpio Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lao on Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:34 am

I can always change it, As its just a beginning stage (And Im new so I really don't know anything)
So I got rid of that part to make it add up.
Lao
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Male Posts : 56

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia on Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:06 am

Random RP is just rp that doesn't follow the rules of the lore. You can rp anything you want in there but it doesn't actually effect anything outside that topic. So this would be perfect for it and I think you should give it a shot.

Quotes:
[15:53:21] Apolis : Yes, semi gods shall be treated with the uttermost respect of course!
Gala: UNLEASH THE FURY OF THE NIGHT!
[00:33:27] Abyss : Happy coming outta yer mum day~
[01:31:17] XaJjang : 90% of this site's "Metagaming" or "Powerplaying" is the opposite.
[01:31:26] XaJjang : It's jsut really badly worded posted, or jsut bad posts in general.
Celestia
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Female Scorpio Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top