Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 2 Bots

Delphin, Phantasmas

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D Kitaro Weyr Ruins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayHOSrealm of the seven

Thinking about it.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thinking about it.

Post by Mnerolth on Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:19 am

Well everyone, I maybe thinking about leaving the site for good, I am getting nowhere in this site, Mnerolth is absolutely getting nothing completed, so I might be leaving if his topics don't get any more posts in them.

Grand being, looking towards the heavens, what do you see? With your eyes of colours, so brilliant in shades, what do you see? Is it heaven, is it god, or is it to spread the White cloud you spew, upon the humans.

Power(s)
Stone to Life: Earth comes to life, through life essence, 6 feet tall, and 1000 lbs., limited 5 per day (Topic), can be used in parts or at once.
Weakness: Blood lost, useless unless he touches the stone, and releases his essence into it. Key Factors: breathe or his blood.

Gaia's Kiss:Cures all but the deathly of ailments, limited 3 per day (Topic), can be used on several targets or one continuous.
Weakness: Blood lost, useless against old age, near death causes like: curses, hexes, or natural causes. Works on: broken bones, torn flesh, burned skin, poisons, and illnesses.

Mnerolth's Roar

Mnerolth
God of Nature and Earth
God of Nature and Earth

Male Posts : 34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thinking about it.

Post by Cosmos on Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:19 pm

Ah! Such a shame to hear that, Mnerolth. I'd really wish you'd stay but that's your choice. If you do leave, farewell and I wish the best for you. If you stay, I am sure we'll find something of your interest to do. Wink

[i]"Life is a gift, cherish what you've been given." [/i]
Cosmos:
Cosmos was the cutest baby..

PLEASE CLICK THE EGGS!

Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top