Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Bonding Of  A Hunt (Private Fraya, Ask to join //family//) - Page 2 Dragon10

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.org

Latest topics
» To Claim a Future (Risk Event)
by Ragnarock Today at 9:13 pm

» Zylah Youngest Daughter of the Archon
by Zylah Today at 12:44 pm

» Father and Child Bonding Time (Cygnus/Sul and El)
by Celestia Yesterday at 2:03 pm

» claiming an island ( Risk, DRF edition )
by Celestia Yesterday at 1:22 pm

» Chogath, the Alchemist of Ink
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Yesterday at 9:47 am

» Share your character theme music
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Yesterday at 6:06 am

» On the Road Again, Part 2 [Open to Everyone]
by Reality Glitch Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:46 pm

» Double Trouble (Open to All, Located in Twilight Imperium)
by Tharasis Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:33 am

» ORKEV(edit)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:08 pm

» Advisory Training: Part 2 (Wake)
by Wake Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:22 pm

» To Claim an Island (RISK, DRF Edition)
by Wake Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:59 am

» claiming of amethyst isle(RISK DRF)
by Orkev Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:51 am

» All Alone? (Open)
by Minnow Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:13 am

» Finding My Way Back (Kenina)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:30 pm

» Updated Active Characters List
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:43 am

» Sins of Empire (Nerokius)
by Nerokius Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:15 am

» Surviving Sovereigns (Baldirak)
by Attor Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:37 pm

» Labors of Love (Khada Dís + Solomon)
by Solomon Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:51 pm

» Introducing: RISK, DRF Edition!
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:11 pm

» Live Finds a Way (Order of Starlights)
by Destella Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:43 pm

» Comfort Zones (Hildrhilt)
by Hildrhilt Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:59 pm

» Map of Pyyria
by Tenebris Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:07 am

» New Members Guide: Lore[WIP]
by Tenebris Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:00 am

» City State of Ariophia
by Tenebris Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:56 am

» Nation of Skaldgarde
by Tenebris Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:53 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Bonding Of A Hunt (Private Fraya, Ask to join //family//)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bonding Of  A Hunt (Private Fraya, Ask to join //family//) - Page 2 Empty Bonding Of A Hunt (Private Fraya, Ask to join //family//)

Post by Arkhor on Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:00 am

First topic message reminder :

The new batch of hatchlings where 6 months old now, this time it was Ark's turn to get the food for the family. Since he hadn't spent much time with Fraya he decided to take her out on a hunt, this would give her more practice and maybe teach her something. As Ark left he den he spoke towards Fraya, "Come on Fray, you can help me get something to eat" he smiled playfully tapping her with his tail. Within a few moments he jumped towards the clear waters and dived into its depths. Waiting for Fraya to follow he poked his head out of the water to see her dive.

Alts: Nebula, Blizzard, Zyailor, Dusk, Monsoon, Devi, Degzauth, Rohkar, Lucy
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Bonding Of  A Hunt (Private Fraya, Ask to join //family//) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bonding Of A Hunt (Private Fraya, Ask to join //family//)

Post by Fraya on Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:45 pm

laughing at her daddy after saying he wasn't getting any younger. She thought it was hilarious but that changed when he said he was tired and start to snore. Fraya stopped moving and looked at her daddy, with a small glare, before she couldn't handle it anymore and started giggling "Daddy you said we would play so no sleepy for you" she said playfully and at the same time went to jump on his head. She ignored his tail determined to get him up so they could play, like he had said they would.

Fraya
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Bonding Of  A Hunt (Private Fraya, Ask to join //family//) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bonding Of A Hunt (Private Fraya, Ask to join //family//)

Post by Arkhor on Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:45 pm

Opening his eyes briefly he smirked only to continue snoring, "B...Buttt..... Fra... Fraya, daddy needs his beauty sleep" chuckling slightly he groaned slightly as he was jumping on his snout. "Ma...ybe tomorrow...." As his snores continued his tail went limp crashing onto the floor.

Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fraya on Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:25 pm

She started to laugh more "Daddy doesn't need beauty sleep, now get up and play with me" She ran around him twice before jumping on his back. She giggled jumping around even more. She stopped and looked down at him and thought for a bit before looking around for something she could use to make him get up.
She ran down his tail and latched onto its tip. She clung onto Daddies tail and after a short while she decided she would chew on it, cause she wanted something to do until she found a way to get him to play with her.

Fraya
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor on Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:38 pm

Turning onto his side trying to avoid Fraya, "Yes... I do....Don't want my scales to turn green you though...." he chuckled, moments later Fraya was bouncing around him, finally latching onto his tail and started to bite on it, pretending to be in pain he replied "Ahhh.... nooooo not the tail! I need that to swim" swinging his tail around, being careful not bashing his tail to much. Growling in pain he rolled onto his back, "Gahhh.... you've killed me......You found my weakness" gently lowering his down onto the cold floor, water still dripping of his scales he stuck his tongue out pretending to be dead.

Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fraya on Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:10 am

She had a hard time holding onto to his tail simply because what he was saying was making her laugh and giggle. Fraya knew she wasn't hurting daddies tail he was tougher than that "Daddy stop being silly i know your tail doesn't hurt my teeth don't even go through it" she said just after letting go. She turned around after hearing him say she had killed him. Fraya frowned and crawled onto his belly so she could sit on his head and poke at his tongue "Daddy, get up, get up, get up, get up or i will tickle your chin"
Not even waiting for him to do so she starts to try and tickle under daddies chin.

Fraya
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor on Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:34 am

Ark couldn't help but smile as she tried to get him up, feeling her poke his tongue he quickly retracted it back into his mouth. Feeling Fraya tickle his chin, he couldn't help but laugh, trying to hold it he smirked trying to stop himself from laughing. "Gah... Stop.....I'm dead....Leave me be...." as the tickling got stronger he resistance broke, chuckling with joy he pulled his snout away from Fraya. "Fine.... you win.... what did you want to play?" he asked with a curious look.

Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fraya on Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:14 pm

Fraya rolls over onto her back laughing "dead dragon don't talk or laugh daddy so you're still alive" she said before jumping around happy that her daddy said she had won. She gigged and ran around him while thinking of something to play before shouting from behind him "Daddy lets play hide and seek tag. you count first"
Fraya poked daddy before running off. to find a spot to hide. She dashed into some grass and kept as low to the ground as she could until she found a ditch big enough for her to hide in. Using her tail she swept dead grass, leaves and dirt on top of her to try and help hide her herself more.

Fraya
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor on Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:31 pm

Sighing he nodded only to pull himself onto his feet, closing his eyes as he counted to 100, finally he was done, unknown to him where Fraya was he started by gazing around, looking for likely places she would hide. After some time thinking he started around a nearby pool, using his paws to feel around the ground, sniffing around in the air. He could cheat but chose not to as it was would ruin the fun, chuckling to himself, "Hmm... where you round here?" little did he know but he was a fair distance from Fraya.

Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2