Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.org

Latest topics
» Trading Post (open)
by Svadilfare Yesterday at 11:01 pm

» Teacher wanted 2
by Svadilfare Yesterday at 10:41 pm

» Cute Meets Chaos (private with Discord)
by Discord Yesterday at 6:21 am

» The Search (Open to All)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:27 pm

» Tharasis App
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:40 am

» Destella: The Feathered Serpent
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:36 am

» An unexpected encounter ( Private w/ Hildrhilt )
by Tharasis Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:06 am

» On the Apex of Power (private w/ Tenebris)
by Discord Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:49 pm

» Kingdom of Leostonnia
by Tenebris Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:00 am

» Family Unit (solo,finished)
by malaki Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:05 pm

» Strawhat // One Piece AU
by Fuentes Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:12 pm

» I made a mistake
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:04 pm

» Hello~
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:51 am

» Leyonta (WIP)
by Leyonta Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:49 pm

» Uhhh Hello
by Wake Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:28 pm

» Father and Child Bonding Time (Cygnus/Sul and El)
by Súl Iolar Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:28 am

» A Glimmer of Hope in the Darkness (Starlight Order only)
by Haneul Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:26 am

» Edge of Success (Aftermath continued)
by Haneul Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:16 am

» In Hunt of Survivors (Twilight Imperium, Open to all)
by Maleboga Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:54 pm

» Story Submission: A Dragon in the Southern Skies (Multiverse Contest.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:50 pm

» Nearan's Character Sheet
by Nearan Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:42 am

» Searching (Open to Dragons/Lessers)
by Wake Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:53 am

» Audience with the God of Fortune (Wake)
by Wake Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:49 am

» Cradore the Massive
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:23 pm

» Guryon the Vicious
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:36 pm

Top posting users this month
Discord

Svadilfare

Cyclone and Typhoon

malaki

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

A Change Of Heart (Private With Rayla; Ask to join)

Go down

A Change Of Heart (Private With Rayla; Ask to join)

Post by Krotos on Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:47 pm

It had only been recently before Thirahan became a rouge with his sister, Rayla. And he enjoyed it. It was a cool sunny day, and ever since Thirahan wondered around a pond he found with rocks, perches, and everything. It was like a new and improved version of his secret hideout as a kid. Thirahan rolled onto his back, his wet scales pressed against the damp and slippery stone surface as the fresh air filled his lungs. The pond was small. Big enough to hunt for fish in, but not as big as a lake. He had most recently discovered this little spot since he went exploring and had been coming here often ever since. He smiled, "Now this is the life. No worries, no troubles.. Just me, my siblings, and this beautiful rock!" He exclaimed, coiling his tail around the edges of the stone surface. He was taking a wet sun bath rather then sleeping. This was like his little paradise he could call his own! Sure, he didn't plan on visiting his dad and everyone until his siblings actually went, but he had nothing to worry about here.

High on the branches of the trees rested bunches of fruits and deep within the pond lurked schools of fish. Both of which are delicious. He hadn't met any other dragons since becoming a rouge though, in fact, he had been thinking about a lot of things lately. His relationships, his status, and how he treated people. His smile faded into a sullen frown as the thought quickly crept into mind. He sighed. "I should probably go fix things with Dad and everyone... I mean, I am technically a young adult now. And adults fix their pasts no matter how broken it is. Yeah. I'll do that. I am not sure about Dad's new batch of brats though... as if ten kids wasn't enough." He chuckled. It had appeared he had become more lighthearted lately. Not taking things too seriously and having better control of his feelings and understanding of others.

SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Male Posts : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Change Of Heart (Private With Rayla; Ask to join)

Post by Rayla on Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:41 am

Suddenly, a blur blur shot out of the darkness of the forest, spinning in a barrel, straight towards Thirahan, and smashing into him with enough force to knock him off his feet. Hugging him, it was revealed that this blue blur had been Rayla, smiling happily, as if she'd just found their dead mother. Whipping her tail back and forth, she grinned at Thirahan. "Hey Thir! I've been looking for you! I have some awesome news!!!!"

Damian♂ - IceWing Guardian(Age 17.5)
Yalaruh♀ - SkyWing Hatchling(Age 0.6)
Qualzexcta Jaguasa Dermain♂ - SeaWing Guardian(Age 21.5)
Nightflare♀ - NightWing Citizen(Age 31)
Virsha♀ - EbonWing Trainee(Age 10)
Rektani Lozain♀ - EarthWing Instructor(Age 65)
Xia♀ - EarthWing Intertribal Affairs Adviser(Age 28)
Jansi⚥ - FireWing Keeper of Heritage(Age 26)
Uranus♂ - LightClaw Warrior/Slave(Age 16)
Alphonse♂ - Rogue(Age 17)

Rayla

Female Posts : 641

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Krotos on Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:24 am

Thud! Thirahan flew forward with Rayla's tackle. He groaned as his muzzle planted into the mud. He grumbled, "Ow! Aim a little better next time, Rayla!" He joked as he stood up, shaking some of the mud off of his snout before looking over at Rayla with curiosity and confusion. "News? Do tell, not that I am eager to hear it."  He shrugged, amused by her excitement. He wasn't sure if this was worth listening to since often at times Rayla would give him not-so-amazing-news. And sometimes she would. But in her mind things... or pretty much everything is awesome or dreadful. There is no "in between" those two.

SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NightFlare on Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:09 pm

Rayla grinned, her tail flicking back and forth. She couldn't wait to see the shocked expression on Thirahan's face when she told him the most exciting news ever. Chuckling, she said in an excited tone, "I got a mate! Isn't that the most amazing thing ever????" she asked,grinning happily as she told her news to Thirahan. She was sure he would be happy as soon as he heard that she had gotten a mate. It wasn't all that shocking, either. Dragons were known to mate at ages as young as fifteen, Rayla's mother had mated at eighteen. Rayla hadn't done this to follow her mum's footsteps. That had been completely coincidental.

(Yea, I decided to just randomly give Rayla an NPC icewing mate cause I'M LAZY Razz)

Virgo♀ - IceWing Queen(Age 14)
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Female Posts : 236

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Krotos on Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:15 pm

Thirahan widened his eyes at the news. A mate? Why? And when did this happen? Why didn't she tell him until now? "A mate? Who is this guy? Should I be concerned? Why didn't you tell me you were seeing someone sooner?" He questioned with a concerned look. He wasn't sure if he should be happy more mad. He was questionable and curious at the same time. Or maybe its business he shouldn't butt into... sure, he was glad that Rayla was happy but he wasn't sure if she should be mating with people she doesn't know all too well. He'd at least like to meet the guy.

SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NightFlare on Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:19 pm

Rayla rolled her eyes, amused at Thira's concern, "we just decided about it today. You see, once we became rogues and got sepperated, I found this great guy. He's an IceWing named Orolis. He said he came here with his friend, Glacia, and they were looking for a place to live!" she said. Rayla wasn't aware that Thirahan had met Glacia already.

Suddenly, a pure white dragon with crystal spikes on his back appeared from the trees. Frost appeared where he stepped, and he dipped his head to Thirahan. "Pleasure to meet you."

(OOo, What if this is after your topic and Thira knows Glacia? Surprised)

Virgo♀ - IceWing Queen(Age 14)
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Female Posts : 236

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Krotos on Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 pm

Thirahan widened his eyes, "Glacia? Oh yes... I know her, she's a... friend of mine I met a few days ago. She sticks around with me, here at the pond. She should be here actually--"

"Orolis! What a coincidence." Thirahan was cut off midsentence as Glacia jumped out of the bushes, next to Thirahan. He sighed. "You have the tendency to cut me off, don't you?" He chuckled. Glacia rolled her seductive eyes and nuzzled Thirahan's cheek before looking back at Orolis with a serious look, nodding. She then shot a cold yet welcoming look at Rayla, "Who is this?" She questioned. Thirahan sat down and coiled his tail around his paws, "My older sister, Rayla." He explained. She nodded and tilted her head, "Well now I know where you get your good looks, Thirahan." She smirked. Thirahan chuckled and rolled his eyes, "Yeah yeah, whatever."

SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla on Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:52 pm

Orolis glanced at Glacial, carefully blinking with a serious look, before turning back and nuzzling Rayla. He then started speaking, "we met one day while Rayla was hunting. She was attacked by a few spinosaurs and I saved her.' Rayla huffed, "You saved me? More like I saved you, ya fish face!" said Rayla, chuckling as she nuzzled Orolis, unaware of the hidden lies behind Orolis and Glacia.

-Orolis flashback

It was a cold and bleak night. Orolis sat next to Glacia, watching a certain ice dragoness pace back and forth. It was Gaea, the cousin to the Defiler, as the remaining Auroras were calling Trinyah. Gaea sat down, looking at both the Auroras.

"You two remember the mission, correct?" she asked.

Rayla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Krotos on Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:35 pm

Glacia rolled her eyes with a chuckle. She looked innocent yet... guilty of something. The seductive look in her eyes seemed fake. Thirahan was clearly imagining things. Glacia was sweet, considerate, and caring in her own way. Maybe his mind was playing tricks on him. He was hesitant to speak, observing Glacia and all. She was fine. She had no flaws. What was he so curious about? She never told him about her past even when he exchanged everything there is to know about him! But when he mentioned his mother, Trinyah, she seemed to swing moods. From interested to disgusted. Thirahan thought it was pretty cool to have a unique mom, so what was she so eager about? Thirahan was poking his nose into someone else's business and he was hesitant to actually get to know her. He shrugged it off and smiled. "Well, funny thing is, I met Glacia by accident when she supposedly crash landed into some trees and teared her wing. I was ever so generous enough to tend to the wound and now it's brand new. I guess we've been hanging out ever since." Glacia's eyes looked as if they were sparkling as she opened her mouth to speak, not shooting Thirahan a glance of consideration of his thoughts of the matter. "But isn't this such a coincidence? Who knew that these two lovelies were related?" She smiled. She spoke with a oh-my-gosh tone. Her smile of curiosity spread across her face. Little did Thirahan know that behind that beautiful lie hid a painful, vicious truth.

~Flashback~

Glacia neatly folded her wings to her sides, staring at Defiler with a toothy smirk. She was always teasing others, whether she said something or not. "Of course. I feel passionate that I was chosen for such a... fulfilling mission. I wish you'd send me to Pyyria already, actually. My lust for conflict is itching." She rolled her eyes with a soft hiss of amusement. She lifted her talons to her eyes and inspected them, as if she was looking at something that was on them. "When are we leaving, exactly?" She questioned.

Last edited by Thirahan on Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla on Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:43 pm

The Defiler is Trinyah, since she broke an ]important law and therefore corrupted her reign.)

Gaea smirked. "It is good to see you are so eager." she then glanced at the torn up land around her. Whether Gaea liked it or not, Drokvira had become uninhabitable. Turning back to Orolis and Glacia, she said, "we will leave tomorrow. Before they have a chance to find any real mates. Remember, we must bring back the species. They have royal blood, so they are the only hope. Once the eggs are lain, kill off the two. We may take the eggs to Essence afterwards."

/Essence is just a small desert island I randomly made up.

Rayla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Krotos on Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:49 pm

Glacia nodded and licked her lips, exposing her sharp teeth and grinding her talons against the crust. For her it felt like sandpaper. She hissed in disappointment. "It is nice to bear an egg of royal blood but it'd be worse to raise the dragonet in such a... once beautiful, terrain." She glared at her surroundings. She sighed and looked back over at Orolis but then at Gaea. "Are you sure this guy's fit for the job? Orolis is mister serious, there is no way he can woo over that dragoness." She joked. Some of that was the truth. In Glacia's eyes, he didn't seem fit for the job.

SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla on Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:05 pm

Orolis glared over at Glacia. "it's not like we have much of a choice in the mater. We're the last remaining Auroras alive. Excluding those filthy half-bloods and Prince Zian, but Winter knows where he disappeared to all those years ago." Orolis huffed. Zian had been second inline for the throne besides Trinyah. He had disappeared over thirty years ago and hadn't been seen since.

Gaea nodded at Orolis's words, before she turned back to the others. "And remember. Don't screw this up, ya hear? Or you've just damned the whole race."

End flashback-

(Winter is the goddess of the Auroras, btw)

Rayla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla on Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:53 pm

Rayla grinned at Thira, a much wider grin then before, as if she were even happier about something. She spoke in such an excited manner she could hardly contain herself. Her tail whipped back and forth, and Orolis had to step to the side to avoid getting scratched by the quickly moving tail, or getting slapped by her shark fin.

"And even better news!" She practically shouted, "I think I've found Aari! And I'm going to find her tomorrow!"

This was actually true. During one of Ray's adventures, she had stumbled into a human town. Using her human form, Rayla had learned that the humans were keeping Aari hostage.

(I have an idea. Basically, Rayla and Thir will have their eggs, then go search for Aari, leaving the eggs with their mates, Orolis and Glacia. The humans will then kill both Rayla and Tjira, with the help of Orolis, who will also be killed, leaving Glacial and Gaea to watch zeh eggs :3)

Rayla

View user profile

Back to top Go down