Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Return of Hatred Dragon10

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.org

Latest topics
» Father and Child Bonding Time (Cygnus/Sul and El)
by Svadilfare Today at 2:16 pm

» Festival of ascendants (Open to All)
by Astral Today at 8:44 am

» Reunion (Astral)
by Astral Yesterday at 12:17 pm

» My Choice (Wake)
by Naviera Yesterday at 11:36 am

» Surviving Sovereigns (Baldirak)
by Baldirak Che'le Yesterday at 11:26 am

» A Life Disrupted (Destella)
by Destella Yesterday at 9:06 am

» Updated Active Characters List
by Baldirak Che'le Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:13 pm

» The Mentor Program
by Baldirak Che'le Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:11 pm

» Sulgar
by Baldirak Che'le Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:55 pm

» Example Character Application Aari
by Astral Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:17 am

» Day of Dragons Character Profiles
by Astral Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:17 am

» Venture Into Adulthood (open)
by Noctis Umbra Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:59 pm

» Our Ruin (Hanuel)
by Attor Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:35 pm

» To Claim a Future (Risk Event)
by Ragnarock Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:17 pm

» Slender, creatures of the Downside Under
by Bassasail Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:31 pm

» Sins of the Fathers (Tenebris)
by malaki Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:28 pm

» Hello my name is hydra.
by Hydra Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:56 pm

» Once I'm gone
by Cygnus Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:32 am

» To Claim an Island (RISK, DRF Edition)
by Wake Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:15 am

» Advisory Training: Part 2 (Wake)
by Phantasmas Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:29 pm

» The Hunter's Return ((Open to All))
by Solomon Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:10 pm

» Grey meets Blue (Wake)
by Tharasis Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:08 am

» Akarui
by Tenebris Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:21 pm

» A Knight of Leostonnia Chapters 5-8 [Read only]
by Tenebris Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:58 pm

» Nightwing Society
by Tenebris Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:45 pm

Top posting users this month
Astral
Return of Hatred Vote_lcapReturn of Hatred Voting_barReturn of Hatred Vote_rcap 
Baldirak Che'le
Naviera
Celestia
Destella
Svadilfare

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Return of Hatred

Go down

Return of Hatred Empty Return of Hatred

Post by Gaea on Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:29 am

It was a dark, crisp night, and only sound that could be heard was the rush of the wind against scales. Whose scales, you might ask? Well.... those scales belonged to a magnificent white dragoness, with large, sky-wing-like wings, fierce eyes, and sharp canines...... sharper then any other dragon. The fangs were so long they extended down to her bottom jaw, hanging out of her mouth. Her eyes were blood red, and what had once been a collar for a rosary was now nothing more than broken chains around her shoulders and neck. Several scars exceeded from her arms, and a large scar ran down her back. She had two across her left eye, and one of her vampiric fangs were snapped in half. What once had been a fin on her back was torn until reduced to mere stumps. But that wasn't her most breath-taking feature. That would be her tail..... which didn't exist anymore. Her tail had been viciously torn off, preventing her from flying long distances, since she needed a propeller - her tail - to guide her. It was now nothing more than a stump, reduced to this from its former glory. You might be wondering, what was a fierce rogue like this doing in the SkyWing territory? Well...... this was a SkyWing. A SkyWing named Moka.

How had she gotten in this state, you might ask? And why was she only returning back to the SkyWings after fifteen years of absence? She had children, and a mate, after all! The story was tragic, and it went a little something like this:

When Jemith and Equinox were still hatchlings, Moka had ran off to find them some food. While hunting, she had stumbled onto a vicious, pure white dragon. The dragon had attacked her, tearing off her rosary, which had never happened before. Moka had reverted to her inner self, and, enraged, had attacked the white dragon. The dragon easily defeated her, with power surpassing the strength of a demi, maybe even semi god! It was later revealed this dragon was her brother, and he wished her to come back to him, with the other vampires. Moka, remembering that her father had abused her, promptly refused. Her brother, Jared, took her by force. When they arrived at the castle of the vampire king, Alejandro. He sentenced her to live the rest of her life in a dungeon for her betrayal.

Each day, the vampires would give Moka a new scar, and this went on for fifteen years. Eventually, Moka heard about the different gods. Phantom, goddess of war. Astral, goddess of the moon and stars. Nimbus, god of death. Paradox, god of insanity. Shiningwater, goddess of emotion. And Aisha, goddess of life. Moka prayed to every one of these gods to help save her, and saving they did.

One day, one of the vampires was accused of betraying the king. Chaos and wars within the vampires broke out, through swaying emotions. Several vampires died in the process. A young SeaWing also wandered into the cave one day, guided by the light of the moon. He attacked the Vampires, and helped rescue Moka. He died after loss of blood, though, but he had made a worthy sacrifice to help save Moka. Each god had helped Moka escape, and for that she was grateful. She promised herself to pray to each god from this point onward.

But Moka had made some hefty sacrifices in escaping, as well. One dragon had yanked her tail so hard it had torn off, and she was now tailless, which also meant she was flightless. Moka let this heal, using her own healers' tactics to help heal herself. Once she was ready, she made the long treck, flightless, all the way back to the SkyWings. But Moka was also half blind, thanks to one of the vampires who had sent two scars across her eyes. There was nothing she could do to heal this, so going to the SkyWings had been an enormous hassle.

Now she was home.... but something was missing..... her kids, and her mate. Letting out a screech, Moka thrashed about, searching for her children. Alas, they were not there. Moka let out an agonizing cry and leaped from their old cave. Moka wasn't aware her mate had moved her children after her disappearance. Moka then charged through the darkness, letting out cries. True, her hatchlings were now about the same age as trainees, and might have already become guardians/trackers, but Moka was in pain, and without her rosary, couldn't see reason.

Letting out a howl, Moka snarled, "I'll tear that bastard apart! I'll kill him for keeping me in tat gods' forsaken place, away from my hatchlings, for all those years! I'll rip out his heart and throw it in the ocean! See if that kills him!" Moka let loose a roar, and if she had any breath attacks, she would have burned the whole place to smithereens. True, her father hadn't taken her kids, but Moka was injured and all she wanted to do was snuggle up against her babies.

Suddenly, an idea popped into her head. The palace! She'd head there and request for backup to attack her father! The only problem being no one would recognize her in this state. No dragon, not even Akreious, had seen her true form before. And even if they had, they wouldn't recognize her with all the scars she had. Moka didn't think about this, though, and charged straight into the SkyWing territory. She was barely recognizable as a SkyWing anymore!

(Note, Alejandro and Jared aren't real characters, and we aren't actually gonna fight them. I just needed an excuse for Moka's absence. Razz)

Virgo♀ - IceWing Queen(Age 14)
Damian♂ - IceWing Guardian(Age 17.5)
Yalaruh♀ - SkyWing Hatchling(Age 0.6)
Nightflare♀ - NightWing Citizen (Age 32)
Virsha♀ - EbonWing Trainee(Age 10)
Rektani Lozain♀ - EarthWing Instructor(Age 65)
Xia♀ - EarthWing Intertribal Affairs Adviser(Age 28)
Jansi⚥ - FireWing Keeper of Heritage(Age 26)
Uranus♂ - LightClaw Warrior/Slave(Age 16)
Alphonse♂ - Rogue(Age 17)
Gaea
Gaea

Female Posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Return of Hatred Empty Re: Return of Hatred

Post by Sting on Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:31 am

(posting as Equinox)

Equinox was laying down in a tree when she heard a screech. The trainee leaped to her paws, spikes bristling on back and neck.
"Who's there?" she demanded, crouching down, and flaring her wings.

NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Libra Snake
Location : Can't you hear me talking to myself five miles away?

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaea on Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:19 pm

As Moka emerged from the darkness, she saw a young female dragon. Moka had been away from her family for such a long time she hadn't seen Equinox in so long, she had almost forgotten what her daughter looked like. She growled at the dragoness, pissed at the moment, "Out of the way, slime! I need to see my family!"

(Moka is in her true form, btw o3o)

Virgo♀ - IceWing Queen(Age 14)
Nightflare♀ - NightWing Citizen (Age 32)
Gaea
Gaea

Female Posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinnozo on Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:56 pm

Equinox backed off, feeling stung.
"I-I'm so sorry!" she toppled down from her branch, landing head-first on the ground. "I'm just a Healer and... Please don't hurt me! I'm-I'm Equinox!"
Dinnozo
Dinnozo
SeaWing Vulcan
SeaWing Vulcan

Female Posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla on Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:32 pm

Moka at the annoying dragoness, and would have slapped her to the ground and walked away, had she not heard the name of her daughter. Snapping her attention, she narrowed her eyes, snarling, "pardon? Did you just say "Equinox"?" She asked venomously, approaching her.

Qualzexcta Jaguasa Dermain♂ - SeaWing Guardian(Age 21.5)
Nightflare♀ - NightWing Citizen(Age 31)

Rayla

Female Posts : 641

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair on Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:51 pm

Equinox paused before nodding, feeling bravery and courage seep back into her bones.
She stood to her paws, puffed out her chest and said, "Yes, that's my name. I'm Equinox, daughter of Akreious and..." She paused as sadness clouded her gaze in memory of her mother: caring, sweet, gentle...
"And Moka."
As the dragoness approached her, Equinox summoned up her courage. Her fangs grew, as with her size. Her rosy pink shade of scales shifted to white, and her paws became black. Her eyes became crimson.
She was in her vampire form, and she narrowed her eyes viciously at the dragoness approaching her.

[17:24:12] @ Celestia : taking my motercycle
[17:24:27] Alistair : oo motorcycle
[17:24:31] Alistair : vroom vroom
[17:24:45] @ Celestia : no cars go vroom vroom
[17:24:51] @ Celestia : motercycles go
[17:24:53] @ Celestia : zeeewwwww
[17:25:06] Alistair : and buses go honk honk <3

Alistair
Alistair
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla on Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:39 pm

Moka's eyes widened as Equinox went into her vampiric form. White, with red eyes, just like her mother. Moka took another step forward, before she opened her own mouth to reveal her vampiric fangs. Longer then Equinox's, and still over much lethal. She then looked at Equinox with a long, hard look, and said with a soft voice.

"Equinox, you probably don't recognize me. But I'm Moka."

Qualzexcta Jaguasa Dermain♂ - SeaWing Guardian(Age 21.5)
Nightflare♀ - NightWing Citizen(Age 31)

Rayla

Female Posts : 641

Back to top Go down

Post by Equinox on Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:01 am

Equinox stared at the dragoness. When she first saw her, she thought she was a rogue.
But that wasn't the first time she saw her.
And she wasn't a rogue.
She was the most beautiful dragon out there, despite her scars. Her heart was gold. And Equinox was proud to call her her mother.
"Mother... I..." She couldn't find any greeting. Instead she barged forward and wrapped her wings around mother, crying, "Mother, I love you!!"
Equinox
Equinox
SkyWing Hatchling
SkyWing Hatchling

Female Posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum