Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

Cyclone and Typhoon, Midnight, Snowscale

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Ruins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayHOS realm of the seven

I'M ALIVE!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'M ALIVE!!!!!

Post by Grima on Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:22 am

Hey peeps wazzz up? Grima's back and(hopefully) in full gear! Sorry, that I've been gone for so long, I've been caught up in two GIANT projects I had for school. So, now I should be able to actually start participating in role plays and such in stead of occasionally checking on the site like being a stalker. (Hey I was taught by the best, ya know! Good old Splendorman! He's one of Slenderman's brothers, I think. He's totally awesome, knows how to party, and has a face!!!) Also, could you guys give me some suggestions for what role playing topic to join? There's just soooooooo many options. (Ok, actually I'm just to lazy to go and read through a whole bunch of stuff to see I want to join it or not, but I guess that's unavoidable, huh?) And another thing! Could you guys update me on what been happening while I was gone? I have been checking on this site every now and then, but I probably missed out on a lot regardless. Thanks for everything you may or may not do, and I hope you can find it in your proportionately sized heart to your body to forgive me! Gomen'nasai!

Grima's character (theme) song:
Grima

Female Aries Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top