Celestia: email@example.com Baldirak: firstname.lastname@example.org
by Discord Yesterday at 1:05 pm
» Isle of Storms (Open)
by Helia Yesterday at 10:09 am
» Two Heads are Better than One (Twilight Imperium)
by Cyclone and Typhoon Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:48 pm
» Foray Into The Frozen North (Tharasis)
by Noctis Umbra Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:07 pm
» My reasoning
by Baldirak Che'le Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:09 pm
» Erebus, the condemned.
by Baldirak Che'le Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:19 pm
» Before Mankind (Read Only)
by Baldirak Che'le Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:34 pm
» Nightwing Society
by Tenebris Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:00 pm
» A starry night makes for good conversation (Open to all)
by Helia Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:19 pm
by Baldirak Che'le Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:39 pm
» Sins of the Fathers (Tenebris)
by Tenebris Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:24 pm
» Dealing with Darkness (Tenebris)
by Tenebris Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:59 pm
» Unexpected Repercussions (Tenebris)
by Tenebris Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:35 pm
» Hello World (Starlights)
by Destella Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:27 am
» Gleam's Characters
by Gleam Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:37 pm
» History Repeating (Baldi)
by Soshi Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:17 pm
» Gleam, the Healer
by Baldirak Che'le Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:03 pm
» Looking to rp with anyone
by Tharasis Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:36 am
» Character Compilation - Sun
by Selthies Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:39 pm
» Selthies - Ready
by Selthies Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:05 pm
» Passing the Torch... One Day.. For Now, We Train (Cygnus)
by Cygnus Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:13 am
» ;] Call me Sun!
by Baldirak Che'le Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:25 am
» New to forum - looking for egg
by Selthies Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:51 am
» Lesser is Superior (Open to all)
by Merakeen Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:50 am
» The Mentor Program
by Gleam Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:48 pm
Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Alias: The King Of Flying!
Personality: Ryder's personality isn't completely developed as of now. He is playful, arrogant, and always thinks he's "top dog" in a fiercely playful sense. He is very polite (And disrespectful at times..), and disobedient! And he always cares for his family and friends before himself. He can be shy at times, but he usually one of the first to introduce himself and the last to dismiss himself. He can come off as sarcastic and humorous, and self-centered. Like most kids. He is loud, and silly and can make jokes of just about anything or anyone! He is protective and possessive.
However, Ryder is very arrogant, cocky, sarcastic, and rude toward people. Like some kids. He can get very jealous and depressed over silly things. He always brags about his accomplishments and makes sure the whole world will hear it! He is proud, and tries not to show weakness. He is brave and thinks he is flawless. He's straightforward and proud of his family.
- Flying- Knowing he is more of a Skywing then anything, he loves to fly and enjoys the feeling of wind against his face.
- Winning- He always loved being victorious! Now he's just another step ahead!
- Hunting- Something he has always liked!
- Zayev- He loves his brother for he is like his best friend!
- Losing- He never wanted to be second place or anything other then the winner!
- Swimming- He hates swimming. No. Not now, not ever.
- Fish- He always thought Fish are low-leveled prey. He doesn't like the
- His brother- He often fights with him, about silly things.
- Drowning- He hates swimming. But he fears drowning.
- Large spiders
- Being left behind
- Intimidating dragons
~To be gained~
Height: 3 Feet
Scales: (Fur) He has white fur with blue/and cyan highlights at the tips of most general areas.
Appearance: Ryder has pure white fur with blue and whitish-cyan at the tips of general areas. He has pale, sea blue paw pads and talons and feathery wings that are made for flying. He grows to be around 36 feet tall with a slightly longer mane.
Tribe Information and Status
~Will add onto this later~
Skills and Abilities
- He has incredibly strong wings, and seem to fly the fastest and strongest out of the siblings
- Ryder has lots of strong muscle in his jaw, wings, legs, and face causing them to have much more force and power.
- Static Touch-One of His only current abilities is to have a static touch at will (And depending on how he feels since the fiercer/angrier/more determined he is, the more shocking it will be).
- Ice Talons- Ryder has the ability to turn his talons and teeth into ice. This can be powerful in a combination with his static touch and strong jaw!
- Icy Gust- Ryder has the ability to produce large gusts of wind with an icy chill that often shocks what it touches along with freezing it ever so slightly.
- Electrical Charge- Inheriting more Skywing abilties then Icewing abilties, Ryder has the ability to blasts small balls of electricity from his mouth, often conducting through materials with ease and making the ground static. (For example.)
- More To be discovered.
- Ryder is incredibly, elementally weak to water and earth!
- Ryder's electrical charge cannot conduct through Earth material, making the static effect useless.
- His Icy Gust does not truly affect Firewing.
- To be discovered
Combat Style: N/A
RP Sample: N/A ( (I am still developing Ryder's character so this bio is kind of short.)
Last edited by Ryder on Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total
- NightWing Citizen
Posts : 15
Reputation : 0
Age : 17
The only thing I would say as that under interests you say he loves flying. He's a hatchling. He has an interest in flying?
And he has a lot of special abilities, maybe throw on a weakness (can be small) to these? And (Pardon me for getting sciencey on a Dragon's Roleplaying forum) I don't think the ground can conduct electricity.
Otherwise looks good! (I assume you're an alt?)
Other Characters: Asaya, Lye, Radiance, Vale, Sterlynn, Myyra, Cyra
- Dusk Ref:
- NightWing Citizen
Posts : 15
Reputation : 0
Age : 17