Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

Charon, Tahki

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D
BerksDragonsRuins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayWarriorCats

A Fatal Appearance (Open/IW!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Fatal Appearance (Open/IW!)

Post by Apolis on Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:07 pm

Apolis yawned, his sharp talons grinding against the icy ground below him as he squinted around, scanning his crystal cavern for intruders. None of which he found. Shame. A spear to the face would be a perfect alarm clock. He'd be running for the hills. He sighed as he gazed outside with his optics, watching the snow and hails come down, gently landing on the soft blanket of snow, laid out onto the ice covered ground. He got up and stretched, yawning lazily as he got up on all fours and walked out into the cold atmosphere, not that it wasn't cold everywhere and anywhere in the Ice Kingdom. Snow, ice, hail, freezing rain, and blizzards is just like the everyday weather. It was so significant on how different the climate and scenery was compared to the other tribes! And Apolis felt like the ruler of these uncharted seas.. even though he wasn't. He sighed before stepping into the snow, leaving deep, large tracks behind him.

He went up and sat down on his glacier-like perch. From here he could see icy mountains, caverns, rouge lands, ravines, and even the IceWing Castle. It was a shame things had to be so simple and plain here. Or at least above ground! Underground was the hot spot. It was beautiful down there! The icy water reflected all colors of the rainbow onto the crystals and ice and stone down there. It was like an underground, icy rainbow cavern! But of course, it was deathly cold. Nothing a Icewing can't handle. A toothy smirk expressed on his face, "Nothing is better then this. I bet those hot headed Firewings and their new Queen are just dying to see some actual art other then exploding volcanoes that are dangerously close to burning the Earthwing kingdom down! Ha! Foolish flamethrowers are good-for-nothing, hot headed, temperamental lizards!" He laughed. He often sneaked around the borders of the FireWing Kingdom. They are just like he said, only more of a militaristic tribe. Which of course,  Apolis despised. "I'd like to see them sleep in our coldest caverns for an hour! They'd be icicles and we'd be dead from laughing till our hearts stopped beating!" He continued on. He could moan and gripe about how horrible and shameful the FireWings were and he'd never get bored.
Apolis
IceWing King
IceWing King

Male Libra Horse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Fatal Appearance (Open/IW!)

Post by SolsticeEquinox on Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:58 pm

Solstice had been walking around the territory after a short hunting trip. She spotted a male dragon. And, approaching him, she heard him speaking to himself about FireWings. "Yes, they are. And they're just.. terrible." She said with a slight hint of amusement in her voice, terror at the end. She straightened up. "Who are you, by the way? I don't think I've seen you around the tribe before, but I know that you're definitely an IceWing. Solstice's feathers were slightly obscured, though she still had her usual elegant icy appearance. She stood tall with a straight back. Relaxed wings. She had sing this dragon fly by the palace only moments ago, due to the fact that her den was now located up there.

Characters: Solstice, Sora, Peitaa, Ariki
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Male Posts : 682

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Apolis on Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:20 pm

Apolis choked on air when he heard the sudden voice. He wasn't really that social since he'd always watch from the background. He cleared his throat of all the words he was going to say and tilted his head to only see.. the goddess of Ice? Apolis raised an eye ridge questionably as if he wasn't surprised to see her. Every knew the goddess of ice, in this tribe. But it's not like she knew him. Apolis playfully rolled his eyes as he turned over to her and raised his head proudly, "Apolis. That is what you may call me. I know right? Who knew I was given such a majestic name! And yes, FireWings are just.. dastardly shameless. I would go off and tell them a thing or two about how superior our tribe, and more importantly, myself is compared to each one of them! Ha! But, Of course.. uh.. I wouldn't do such things because uh... um..." He paused. He didn't want to say that he was too small to walk up to them so proudly and not come back without a few cuts and bruises, "I wouldn't do it because I'd stoop to their level! Yeah! I'm too good to do what any pathetic FireWing would do! Like.. brag and pick fights! Ha!" Even that's all he did, he spoke with arrogant words and puffed out his chest to act all mighty and big.
Apolis
IceWing King
IceWing King

Male Libra Horse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian on Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:20 pm

The sound of snow being shuffled aside could be heard, and from within the white powder emerged a snow-covered, wet wolf with dragon wings. He looked confused for a second, before he spotted Apolis with his mom, and snarled, jumping forward, "Hey! What do you think you're doing with my mom? No male is allowed near my mom except my daddy! And he's much more powerful than you are!" Ares barked at Apolis angrily.

Virgo♀ - IceWing Queen(Age 14)
Yalaruh♀ - SkyWing Hatchling(Age 0.6)
Qualzexcta Jaguasa Dermain♂ - SeaWing Guardian(Age 21.5)
Nightflare♀ - NightWing Citizen
Virsha♀ - EbonWing Trainee(Age 10)
Rektani Lozain♀ - EarthWing Instructor(Age 65)
Xia♀ - EarthWing Intertribal Affairs Adviser(Age 28)
Jansi⚥ - FireWing Keeper of Heritage(Age 26)
Uranus♂ - LightClaw Warrior/Slave(Age 16)
Alphonse♂ - Rogue(Age 17)
Damian
IceWing Trainee
IceWing Trainee

Male Posts : 87

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top