Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

Midnight

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D
Ruins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers Roleplay

The Monarch (OPEN to FireWings)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Monarch (OPEN to FireWings)

Post by Volcanis on Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:53 pm

After many years speaking to the goddess Astral, the leader of the Firewings, Shadowfire had disappeared. This caused chaos within the realm, with many fighting to the top including Volc. Soon enough the fighting stopped, as a new monarch was called. Volc was clearly disappointed that his strength wasn't enough to claim the throne himself, but choosing to be loyal he followed the tribes code.  

After many hours at his den, he awoke from the sound of pterodactyls flying over head, "Grrr.... Morning already..." he growled with a deep rumble in his throat. Only opening one eye to reveal his bright orange pupil, squinting from the bright light entering the den. Volc was in a bad mood, not wanting to get up and do his duties, after Shadowfire left he didn't really trust anyone after the fighting. Today was unique, the new Queen Kenina had taken the throne, he began to wonder what the new monarch was like. Hoping that she had plans for the tribe which included attacking his enemies, after all he wanted revenge on the Icewings. Volc proceeded to pull himself onto his large muscular legs, with a yawn he headed towards the palace, using his large wings blast against the hot air as he took flight.

Finally he reached the palace, soon enough he entered the throne room. Spotting the new queen he quickly asked "Greetings my Queen... I'm Volcanis the Strongest Firewing and Guardian of Pyyria" smirking he stood proud clearly showing his might in front of the monarch. "What would you like your strongest Guardian to do?" he asked with confidence in his voice, after all he was unsure what tasks his Queen wanted him to do. He stood awaiting for her response, as he gaze locked onto her figure.

This is an alternate account of [b] Atlantis

[size=16]"There's a volcano in my head instead of a brain."
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Male Posts : 224

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Monarch (OPEN to FireWings)

Post by Kenina on Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:42 pm

Kenina was occupied reforming the tribe. Kicking and replacing people from positions, making new positions, passing new laws, and quelling the remaining unrest. At first glance Kenina looked like she was born for royalty. Her spine of living fire gave her a majestic look no other FireWing had.

Suddenly Kenina was interrupted when a large admittedly cute FireWing stormed in. "What are you doing here? Who let you in?" Two guards then came in directly after Volcanis and began apologizing. "We're sorry your majesty. We tried to stop him but he just came out of nowhere and burst in." Right after the apology the guards moved to capture Volcanis but Kenina called them off. "You realize I could have you imprisoned or worse for that little stunt. And what do you mean Guardian of Pyyria? Do your loyalties lay, with the FireWings or the general populace of Pyyria?"
Kenina
FireWing Queen
FireWing Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis on Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:58 pm

(Btw I meant, best guardian of Firewings + Pyyria, not Guardian of Pyyria)

Glancing back to the guards which took chase he chuckled slightly, "Took you long enough" as he gave them a cheeky grin as the queen called them off. Glancing back he carefully listened to her words, frowning slightly as the new queen mentioned imprisonment, "My loyalties lie with the Firewings and always will, including the leader" he replied giving a slight bow, "Now... my Queen what would you have me do?" he asked with a smirk. Soon after giving a quick flick of his tail feeling slightly impatient, continuing his gaze towards the queen admiring the beauty, truly she was fit to be queen.

Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenina on Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:02 pm

Kenina was pleased to hear he had the right answer. "Alright if your really so desperate then I'm going to need you to guard me while I address the people. With that Kenina began organizing an event where she makes a public appearance. She also gathered many guards not just Volcanis. She wasn't strong at all so she wasn't going to risk anything.

One the preparations were complete Kenina stood on a balcony over looking tons and tons of FireWings. "This past month our previous leader was injured. The throne was empty for a time and civil unrest ensued. In the chaos I arose from the flames and brought stability. I have enacted new laws which some of you have greatly appreciated and other not so much. But I promise you this. I will bring about a new prosperous age where FireWings reign supreme. All will know our might and all will fear our wrath. There will be more money and food to go around as well as valuable gems and spices. Rare stronger metals for our Vulcans will be acquired which means your love ones will be safer out in the field. Our military tactics will be improved and you will no longer have to worry about you loved ones not returning home safe and sound. And last but not least we will by the end of it all crush the IceWings!" The crowd went wild. They hadn't responded much to the first part of the speech but the second part they loved. With that Kenina went down to mingle with the crowd and talk to her citizens. she of course had a large amount of guards around her though.
Kenina
FireWing Queen
FireWing Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis on Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:18 pm

Nodding in agreement, "You needn't worry, I will protect you" giving another smirk, with a flick of his he headed towards the exit. Shortly after the queen gave a speech to the tribe, most of which he didn't really listen to as he was focusing on his task, but when 'Crush the Icewings' entered his ears, he felt happiness at the though of destroying the murders of his mother, smiling at the crowd's roars. Could this be the first step towards his revenge? He thought. As the queen finished he retained his posture stood proud, as he watched the crowd making sure that nobody could interfere with the queen.

Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asaya on Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:49 pm

Asaya's golden eyes narrowed when the queen made her appearance. She was regal, sure. But a living flame wasn't all that impressive, at least not to the feathered wyvern. She'd taken that role as Feather Fireball and living fire a while ago. She wasn't cut out to be a leader, she was aware of that, and she preferred being a tracker. Her attention was drawn as the leader began to speak. She didn't look impressed, until the new queen mentioned the destruction of the Icewings. An eager snarl formed on her face, and her feathered flared to flames for a moment, before she roared loudly in approval along with the other Firewings.
The queen descended to grace the citizens with her presence,a and Asaya huffed as she found Morning Breath (Volcanis) among her guards. She smirked and made her way to the queen, and bowed low to her. Asaya didn't bow to many, and she only ever called ones by their real name if they earned respect. Which Kenina had with Flying colors. She then whispered slyly in Volcanis's ear. "Yer a suck-up, Mornin' Breath." She said, flicking her long feathered tuft under his snout, before continuing on her way. She thought that the tribe needed food, and she turned to go find some.

Asaya
FireWing Head Tracker
FireWing Head Tracker

Female Aquarius Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenina on Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:08 pm

Asaya bowed right before her Queen. How convenient Kenina had been meaning to talk to her. She had heard many good things about Asaya's skills as a tracker. "Asaya good to see you. I have heard good things about you. How would you like to be my Head Tracker?"
Kenina
FireWing Queen
FireWing Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Edan on Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:18 pm

It had been a long time since the male had participated in anything with the whole tribe and now there was a gathering of the clan. Watching as all the Firewings began gathering he turned toward Kenina, nodding his approval. When she first came to take the throne he, as the temporary leader disapproved at first. She seemed way to hot headed, even for a firewing but then he realized that she had great intentions. He watched as more firewings began to gather. It seemed they liked the new queen but he did know that not many liked her as well. Stretching his wings for a moment the steel colored male nodded to some firewings, searching the crowd for Viper. Sighing he knew she wasn't there. He hadn't seen her there forever. He quickly tried to clear the thought from his head. He didnt need to be sad on such a great day. The new queen was adressing the tribe, he had to be happy. He was the god of his tribe, he had to be accepting of the queen and her announcements, not worrying about his personal life.

Hearing her begin to make the announcement he stood tall, his head held high and his wings tucked against his sides proudly. The large male approved greatly of her announcement. She did well. Bowing his head to her in approval. He heard the announcement about the Firewings and knew the tribe would get riled up. Taking a deep breath he emitted a large blast of rainbow flame in happiness. This was gonna be great. The new tribe leader definitely knew what she was doing. Flying down with her he chuckled at the female who had confronted Volcanis. Rolling his eyes he nudged Kenina gently, just enough to get her attention. "You did well. The tribe loves you. You are fit for the throne" he said, smiling happily.

God of Fire and Lava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis on Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:40 pm

Volc soon spotted Asaya, as she walked up towards him he growled, soon enough she taunted him, only responding with "Oh shut your trap, chicken" he snarled with a smirk, as he puffed a cloud of smoke out of his nostrils. Clearly annoyed of Asaya's nickname of him, still he stood tall ignoring the female.

Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asaya on Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:11 pm

Asaya paused in her awkward walk as the Queen called her name, and she turned, smirking at Volcanis-she was currently too happy that she had been singled out by the great queen to care about his insult and make a fool of herself in front of the queen over it-and looked at the queen obediently as she posed her question. Her golden eyes lit up, and she bowed again-something inside hated her for being so submissive, but eh-before meeting the queen's eyes evenly out of respect. There was no challenging glare. "It would be ahn honor." She replied steadily.

Asaya
FireWing Head Tracker
FireWing Head Tracker

Female Aquarius Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inferno on Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:19 pm

((Kenina, 'Crush the IceWings?' That's my tribe! Sad Blush Meh, the IceWings shall defeat you peeps! Razz Oh, and btw, I want, in this topic, to be ranked as your Royal Body Gaurd.))

Inferno was in his firey den, a claw under his chin, wondering what happened to his cousin. Shadowfire had unexpectly left the throne and there had been chaos all over the tribe. He didn't know what to do, but then he heard loud cheering in the palace. As he padded across the den, he heard some gaurds running up to the gathering room excitely, "Did you hear that there's a new queen? It's Kenina!" Inferno ears perked up when he heard this and started running up to the room. As he pushed open the door gently, a new FireWing queen was on the throne. Even though he missed his cousin deeply, he knew that life must be moved on and that it's time to support the new queen. He walked up and bowed down to the queen, "My queen Kenina. I shall use my life to help you succeed through the life of being queen of the FireWings. My loyalties shall lie with you and in the tribe."

Kenina's Royal Body Guard
Kenina's Royal Body Guard

Male Libra Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel on Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:02 am

Hearing about the festivities, Yjeladin had left his laboratory to come congratulate the new queen. Being a modest, intelligent, and formal fellow, as he entered the room, crowed with only the best of the best of the FireWing council, he bowed. Compared to the rest of the FireWings, Yjeladin didn't look like much. He was very small for a FireWing, only about thirty five feet tall, yet he held his head proudly as he entered the room full of dragons much larger then he was. As he walked in, he bowed to the queen of with the utmost respect, addressing all the dragons in the room, "Hello, my queen. It is a pleasure to meet you. I was not very accustomed to the previous leader, Shadowfire, but I hope I can serve you to the best of my ability. It is also a great pleasure to meet you, Semi God Edan. I have heard stories of your prowess, but never have I witnessed it for myself. And a grand greeting to the rest of you. I have not acquainted myself with you, so I am happy to meet you all," again, he bowed, which was easier for him since he had a wyvern-like build. Yjel hadn't really been noticed within the FireWings before, until he had started the first ever currency for the dragons, called Drachor. This had quickly spread throughout all the tribes, and now the FireWings were one of the biggest financial tribes there were. This had earned Yjeladin the rank of top Scholar, for other then the currency, he also studied Moonstones for the power-emitting abilities. He was an Atheist, and so he didn't believe in the Six Dragon Gods, and didn't follow them. He was a dragon of science. However, Yjel was aware that the FireWings were strong followers of Astral and Phantom, the supposed gods of the stars, moon, and war. Yjel could understand why they would worship the sun, since it gave them light and life. And the war certainly fit, considering the fact the FireWings were the most vicious of the dragons.

Angel
IceWing Hatchling
IceWing Hatchling

Female Posts : 38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenina on Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:54 pm

[Yj calling a semi god a semi god is considered rude. Your only suppose to call them god.]

Kenina was grateful Asaya accepted. In fact it seemed everyone she wanted to speak with came flocking to her. First though she needed to respond to the barrage of conversation in her ear. First she thanked Edan for the compliment then she greeted Yjeladin who she had recently made head scholar. Lastly she shifted her attention to Inferno. "Thank you for your support. The next few months are going to be hard ones to maintain order and make some improvements. I'm going to need all the support I can get and many are going to hate me. I could also use a body guard and thought you might be up for the task. You would get a very large increase in pay as well as some perks but there are some hardships. You would be around me almost 24/7 and you would take your orders from me and only from me. Even if my Lieutenant tells you to do something you are to check in with me first."
Kenina
FireWing Queen
FireWing Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis on Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:25 pm

Volc stood as he watch the queen talk to many other firewings, admittedly he started to feel bored, yet he a lot on his mind. A number of changes have effected the balance of the tribe, with others gaining more power he felt jealous, but he knew that he was the strongest he believed he could win a fight against anyone, including the god Edan. Soon enough the crowd started to disperse leaving only a few of the tribe. The Queen had be accepted, yet merely mentioning of destorying Icewings would easily gain popularity. Heavy in thought Volc wasn't fully paying attention as his gaze watched the queen and her subordinates.

// not sure where to go with this XD //

Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Folan on Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:02 pm

(I'm wayyyyyyyy to lazy to switch to Edan's account so yeah...)

A growl ripped through Edan's chest while he stepped forward to confront the dragon who had called him a semi god. That was the rudest thing you could call Edan and he would not tolerate it. His scales soon began heating up till he was smoking. "Scholar. I am not a semi god. I am god of the tribe. You dare call me that again and I will burn your scales from your body. You understand you just offended the god of the tribe. You dont want me as a enemy." he said, his deep voice rumbling angrily and bits of fire escaping his maw. Many knew he would never hurt his tribe. He loved his tribe with all his heart and was loyal enough to never hurt a Firewing unless it was absolutely necessary. Glancing at the queen he hoped she knew his reasons for threatening the male. If she didn't well he didn't care. He didn't touch a scale on the dragons head therefore he couldn't get in trouble.  

Being the god of the tribe his fire was hotter than pretty much all of the dragons. He could also heat up his scales to terrifying temperatures for a defense mechanism. Turning away from the scholar he saw Volcanis and another female who was just named Head Tracker snapping at each other. He chuckeld 'Firewings, all of us can be so hot headed sometimes' he said, his metallic colored wings cooling off and now remained at normal temperature.

Folan
EarthWing Trainee
EarthWing Trainee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vulcan III. on Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:24 pm

Vulcan was sitting among the crowd, easily sticking out of it because of his height and the tools he was still wearing. He saw the queen, and one thought struck him immediately.
She's a young queen, so she will still learn about everything in time.
Slowly making his way through the crowd, he now stood close to the queen and the little group of Firewings around her. Knowing that he wasn't the one who should address royalty unless they address him, he sat down and waited until he was deemed worthy of the queen's attention.
Vulcan III.
FireWing Vulcan
FireWing Vulcan

Male Posts : 38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel on Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:56 am

(Luna, I had no idea its an offence to call a semi god a semi god Sad Blush)

Yjeladin blinked at Edan. My my, so these dragons DID get offended easily. He shook his head. He always hated to learn that rumors were true.... nonetheless, he had joined this tribe on his own accord. Yjel was just like Avian, in a way he wasn't immune to fire attacks. Yjel didn't feel uncomfortable around bigger dragons, though. He never really got "uncomfortable". As to the god thing..... well, Yjel worshiped Yjele, the goddess of knowledge and happiness. He did not believe in the other gods or goddesses.... he also didn't believe that any dragon should be called "God", for it was a disrespect to Yjele. But if that's how these strange dragons worked, he might as well follow along. He wouldn't let his religious beliefs stop him form helping this tribe prosper. "I'm sorry, fire god Edan, I was not made aware of such a policy." he dipped his head in respect towards the FireWings god. Honestly, it was just a dragon of immense power, they had no right to put god in its title. Yjel didn't complain, and instead remained silent. Vigilant as he watched the queen.

(Yjele is Yjeladin's race's god. Doesn't exist. Though her Pyyrian counterpart would be either Shine, Aisha, or Astral

Angel
IceWing Hatchling
IceWing Hatchling

Female Posts : 38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom on Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:50 pm

~Just... you know... gonna post as Xyl and Viper. Is Xylnthian gonna be kicked from his position of being the smartest dragon of the FireWing tribe? Cuz.. >.< He had that position first tongue~

Xylnthian narrowed his eyes slightly, just enough for the queen not to notice. His brother, the former FireWing King, Shadowfire, was gravely injured in a battle, and was unable to fight any longer. Xylnthian and their sister Viper had been close advisers of Shadowfire, but now that there was a new leadership, he wasn't so sure that that was true anymore. He padded up to Kenina. "My name is Xylnthian," he said. "I am the leading strategist and tactician of the FireWing tribe, and a close adviser of Shadowfire. If you would allow me to, my sister Viper and I will assist you as your advisers. I am also an inventor." He indicated to his metal right eye and left foreleg. "Take these metal limbs for example. I wish you luck in your chance of leadership. Use your power well." Backing off, he let Viper take his place.

"My name is Viper. I am also a close adviser of the former king, Shadowfire. Like Xylnthian said, I would love to assist you as a close adviser. I do not mean to offend you in any way, but you are still new at ruling. Xylnthian and I can give you a few.. helpful tips of keeping this tribe in place. But if you refuse our offer, I understand fully."

In war, there is no prize for the runner-up.

Other Characters: Gemini, Viper, Frostbite, Xylnthian, and Helios
Phantom
Dragon Goddess of Magic

Female Libra Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenina on Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:45 am

((OOC:Debate that with Yj))

Kenina was furious with herself. How had she not known these two were advisers of the old king. Kenina's ignorance clearly will have disappointed Astral. She will have to work harder to make up for this failure to abide by one of Astral's most basic rules. For now though she needed to address the matter at hand.

Kenina was a much different ruler from the previous one. As such it wasn't very smart to keep servants from the previous king around. Still something seemed different about these two. It seemed they really had the tribes best interest in mind. Though that could actually prove troublesome for her. Either way they could help provide information for anything else she might have missed and Kenina would not pass that chance up at the risk of shaming herself before Astral again. Not to mention the peace right now was a fragile one. They might actually provide some good advise in that manner. "Very well I'll have you work with Yj." Kenina said to Xylnthian before turning to address Viper. "What is it exactly you specialize in?"

((OOC: Imagine Kenina's reaction if she ever learned they were Astral's cousins))
Kenina
FireWing Queen
FireWing Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jupiter on Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:14 am

Jupiter was stood at the back of the crowd, grumbling and hissing to himself. He didn't like the Queen, and his face must of shown it. His golden body stuck out like a sore thumb in the group, as he watched Kenina with Vuper and Xylnthian, so it was obvious someone would notice the look of anger, boredom and confusion on his face. He found his claws scratching the floor underneath him, and smoke rising from his wide nostrils like chimneys, the hot-spot in his chest glowing. Why was he so annoyed? Was it Shadowfire? He thought Shadowfire was a great king, and saying that they would crush some petty little IceWings wouldn't sway his allegiance. Not for him, anyway.
Jupiter
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Libra Horse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NightFlare on Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:28 am

(Posting as Yjel Razz)

Swishing his tail back and forth, Yjeladin watched the ongoing parade of diplomacy with intuitive interest. Yjel decided to remain quiet, blinking at the progression. He sat down and watched the queen as she spoke to the former followers of the king. When he heard that one of them had once worked with Shadowfire as the top notch strategist, this caught his attention. Perhaps another intellectual brain excluding himself existed within the FireWings? One who was tinted with knowledge and reason rather than arrogance and hot-headed-ness, like the rest of the tribe, or so Yjeladin had observed. Glancing at a special watch he had made for himself, he read that it was exactly 3:05. He growled. He was five minutes over. He needed to head back to his cave soon. But surely he could wait a few more moments until the queen gave her welcoming speech, yes? Shaking his head at his clock, he turned back to face the queen, hoping she would soon be ready to call this gathering to an end, so that he could leave courtiestly.

Virgo♀ - IceWing Queen(Age 14)
Xia♀ - EarthWing Intertribal Affairs Adviser(Age 28)
Alphonse♂ - Rogue(Age 17)
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Female Posts : 230

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenina on Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:56 am

Having given her speech and dealt with the matters of empty positions as well as walked among her people Kenina felt she was done here. She had Inferno her new body guard escort her back to the palace while the people of her tribe gorged on food and drink at the expense of Kenina's treasury. Today was a day of celebration. More serious matters would arise later. For now the Queen needed her rest while her people enjoyed themselves.
[exit]
Kenina
FireWing Queen
FireWing Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top