Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.org

Latest topics
» Cute Meets Chaos (private with Discord)
by Discord Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:43 pm

» Teacher wanted 2
by malaki Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:23 pm

» The Search (Open to All)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:27 pm

» Tharasis App
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:40 am

» Destella: The Feathered Serpent
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:36 am

» An unexpected encounter ( Private w/ Hildrhilt )
by Tharasis Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:06 am

» On the Apex of Power (private w/ Tenebris)
by Discord Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:49 pm

» Kingdom of Leostonnia
by Tenebris Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:00 am

» Family Unit (solo,finished)
by malaki Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:05 pm

» Strawhat // One Piece AU
by Fuentes Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:12 pm

» I made a mistake
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:04 pm

» Hello~
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:51 am

» Leyonta (WIP)
by Leyonta Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:49 pm

» Uhhh Hello
by Wake Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:28 pm

» Father and Child Bonding Time (Cygnus/Sul and El)
by Súl Iolar Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:28 am

» A Glimmer of Hope in the Darkness (Starlight Order only)
by Haneul Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:26 am

» Edge of Success (Aftermath continued)
by Haneul Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:16 am

» In Hunt of Survivors (Twilight Imperium, Open to all)
by Maleboga Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:54 pm

» Story Submission: A Dragon in the Southern Skies (Multiverse Contest.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:50 pm

» Nearan's Character Sheet
by Nearan Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:42 am

» Trading Post (open)
by Richard Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:35 pm

» Searching (Open to Dragons/Lessers)
by Wake Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:53 am

» Audience with the God of Fortune (Wake)
by Wake Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:49 am

» Cradore the Massive
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:23 pm

» Guryon the Vicious
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:36 pm

Top posting users this month
Discord

malaki

Cyclone and Typhoon

Svadilfare

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The Keeper of the Light Return

Go down

The Keeper of the Light Return

Post by Sleenia on Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:17 am

*the light of the sun broke the clouds and brighted the grass and the territory below, the threes looked like if they were covered by gold, in the same moment a white dragon was forming and appearing in the air, the white scales and the sinious body was recognizable, and the scales reflected the light, like it was from the sun and from the inside may could help the dragons to recognize her, Sleenia, the first lightwing queen and leader. The dragones opened her large wings and landed softly reacing a rock, staying in a higher position to look around, then she roared out loud to let know to the others companions that she was back, with tears in the eyes because of the emotion she waited for a response, excited to know what happened until now and if there are new members*

She might look simple but she is deep, loyal and so sensible she does have a great intuition. Strong and wise as her father was, she comfort and give hope, but can be a uncexpected true force of the nature you should watch out of, expecially if she have someone to protect.

Slee Asra Erin Aly
Arts ©️ charro Isvoc Rafa
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Female Posts : 499
Location : A very quiet and peacefull place touched by the sun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Keeper of the Light Return

Post by Jurragon Ignis on Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:28 pm

(YAY, so glad your back Sleenia! :3 )
Dharmith had been out on patrol just had been doing his last round of patrol when he heard the roar. It couldn't be, the old dragon thought he would never hear that roar again for so long. He flew up from the ground with as much haste as he could do quickly and glided over to where he heard the roar. He soon landed not far from where Sleenia was and knew it was indeed her, the first Lightwing leader and queen. He felt so much emotion...the old guardian knew nought what to say other then, "Sleenia...is it really you?" He asked the white dragoness with rising emotions bubbling within him.

Even as this frail and old vessel gets weaker as the sands of time fall, it shall not deter my ever looking watch of the eternal flame. The sacred flame gives strength not to this decrepit vessel that is my body, but to my ever glowing spark that is my soul. What say you....young wanderer of this era of ever changing time, that causes you to seek a ancient, decrepit old dragon such as myself?
Characters
Dharmith
Calemvir
Phantasmas
Jurragon Ignis
LightWing Guardian
LightWing Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vale on Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:31 pm

((Yea! Thou has returneth!))
((Also, don't be offended by Vale's sarcasm and rudeness. Wink ))

Vale growled and looked up where she knew the sky was. She was in her forge at the moment, trying to work with glass-by request from one of the healers-and the roar had startled her, causing her to drop the first piece of pure glass she had managed to create. She could do another-notetaking was important-but it was annoying to say the least.
She stomped out of her forge and opened her massive wings, heaving herself into the air, before landing on one of the few branches that could hold her weight. "Alright, who's the idiot disturbing everyone's work?" She roared angrily. She had joined after Sleenia had disappeared, and thus did not know who she was talking to.

My Bio: http://www.rpgdragons.org/t1610-vale-sooty-beauty
Other Accounts:Shiningwater, MoonShade, Asaya, Lye, Radiance, Sterlynn
Vale
LightWing Vulcan
LightWing Vulcan

Female Aquarius Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleenia on Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:24 pm

(Thank you ^^ I'm so glad to recieve such a warm welcome and to see some of you still around
and Vale it's ok ^^)

The Dragoness inspired the air when the wind hit her, feeling the currents on the nose and wings, then she opened her eyes to look around, even if she had already sensed the presence of other dragons. She suddenly noticed the massive body of the old guardian, and she smiled, her emotions were growing fast and her eyes were shining because of such emotion, when he landend near to her she met his eyes, and made a bow with her head* "Yes, it's me...I'm so glad to hear again your voice my friend" she smiled at him and could not put in words what it mean to her to be there again "..but...tell me, how are you? and what about the others?" she asked with curiosity, moving on the rock and causing some little pieces to fall down because of her sharped claws, but another voice interrupted her, she turned her head in the direction of the other dragoness, noticing the big wings and listening to the wind caused by its movement. When she reached her and roared, Sleenia, whit a regal attitude and a calm look, like she had growed up being more mature, she saluted her closing her eyes and doing a slow gesture of respect moving her snout "I'm sorry that I interrupted your work fierly dragoness.." she said a bit embarassed, and not bothered at all by her charachter or the anger, that was also understandable "I'm sleenia...you might don't know about me, or not ever heard my name too, but I was there long time ago, before anyone else." she smiled again but just a little, because a shadow of melancholy appeared on her face*

She might look simple but she is deep, loyal and so sensible she does have a great intuition. Strong and wise as her father was, she comfort and give hope, but can be a uncexpected true force of the nature you should watch out of, expecially if she have someone to protect.

Slee Asra Erin Aly
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Devi on Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:34 pm

Devi was roaming around the palace, while he spotted a group of lightwings, recognizing the guardian and Vale the vulcan. For he was curious about the new figure, almost dazzled from the light scales. Deciding to see what was the matter, he dove down towards the group. With a flicker of his tail he landed close by, "What seems to be the matter?" he asked with a smile. Still unknown to him that it was infact Sleenia, he had only heard about her from the past.

Alts: Arkhor, Nebula, Blizzard, Zyailor, Dusk, Monsoon, Degzauth, Volcanis, Lucy
Devi
LightWing King
LightWing King

Male Leo Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aakesh on Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:00 pm

Stretching his wings while standing on his back legs the small male dragon yawned, blinking his golden eyes repetitively to clear the sleep from his eyes. He glanced around the Lightwings palace. He remembered his mother telling him about the older leader Sleenia. His mother told him that she was beautiful, her body covered in magnificent white scales and her eyes the colour of gold. Sighing he saw his father fly toward a group of Lightwings from his spot on the rooftop.

Stretching his four wings he leapt off the building, diving downward with his wings tucked to his sides before opening them. Flying toward the place his father had landed he landed next to him. His father towered over him at Aakesh's current height but he didn't care. Tilting his head the fin like appendages on his head seemed to sit there like a red crown. Maybe would think that Aakesh was a Fierywing because he had a bit of red on him but he just giggled at the thought.

Looking at the dragoness he gasped, taking in a deep breath. Walking forward slowly to the dragoness the tips of his wings dug into the ground. Being a wyvern he needed his wings in order to walk so he cherished them more than anything. "are you Sleenia? The first leader of the Lightywings. My mother told me about you. You are just how she explained you. A magnificent white dragon with eyes the color of gold." he said, awe dancing in his eyes. His tail moved snaked across the ground. He couldn't believe this. He dipped his head in a bow, bowering as one would do in front of a god. She was a god to him. His mother cherished her, which meant he did.

LightWing hatchling
LightWing hatchling

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vale on Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:47 pm

Vale looked over as the leader came over, and she bowed her head slightly, before twister her head and huge body to view the newcomer again. Her yellow eyes narrowed, and it wasn't lost on her that she towered over everyone there, nearly twice the height of the tallest one there-the older guardian. ((I'm under the opinion that Sleenia's 35 feet tall, ish. Vale's 85. XD )) She looked down in surprise as a hatchling suddenly slipped next to her, and she couldn't help but notice that he had four wings. She listened intently to his story, before looking back at the new dragoness. She studied the female carefully. What little she did know about the first leader did seem to match, and she had told them her name. She dipped her head to the Lightwing legend slightly. She wasn't one to be formal, and instead introduced herself. "Vale. New Vulcan." She stated in clipped sentences, before tilting her large head. "I thought you had disappeared. Where'd you go for so long?"

Vale
LightWing Vulcan
LightWing Vulcan

Female Aquarius Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian on Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:12 pm

Lucian was flying closely behind Devi, as he isn't one to leave the palace without Devi, his fellow leader, most of the time, as they landed in front of the group of dragons. However, only typical for his nature, he backed away slowly, staying behind Devi, mostly for moral support, as he would never talk openly to a larger group of dragons.
Standing behind the other leader of the Lightwings, he sat down and started doing his usual habits: Preening his wings and pawing the ground, trying not to make a single noise to prevent getting too much attention.
Lucian
LightWing Bishop
LightWing Bishop

Male Posts : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu on Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:56 am

Hyruu raised his head as he heard a loud roar coming from deeper in the jungle. He only settled in this small clearance the previous day, and he didn't know his neighbors yet. It could definitively be a good idea to see who emitted this roar, and why. The grey dragon stretched his wings and quickly took off, heading toward the direction he heard the roar.

Hyruu got surprised when he spotted all the dragons gathered there. Two of them were particularly noticeable. One was a huge dragon, probably twice or thrice as big as him. He never saw such a big dragon actually. The second was the one everyone was looking at. Her scales were so bright it looked like they were emitting light instead of reflecting it. This and the way all the others looked at her, she surely must have a high position in the Light tribe. Hyruu began to worry at that thought. He never had been learned all the manners to have when dealing with such dragons. What if he offended someone without meaning it ? He quickly landed on a tree, his scales turning to the same green than the leaves, and just watched the group chatting. He was a bit far, but he could barely hear what they were saying.

LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleenia on Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:16 am

(@Vale: I don't know, I don't see Sleenia so little now ^^' and it's hard for me to calculate the sizebasing on feet, but meters woudl be great)

The arrival of Devi pleased Sleenia, because she saw his nice manners, and also noticed how he look, she observed him before to focus on each one, and during the arrival of each dragon the strong emotion growing inside her heart almost invaded her, and she realized that there were many lightwings, coming out one behinf the other, and the perception of this energy all aroud was pleasurable, and she was sure that this helped the nature too, to grow up stronger, like a circle of energy that connected all the things and living beings, the lightwing dragoness kindly smiled at the words of Aakaresh*
"Well thank you for your compliment young one, and yes, I am Sleenia"
when he bowed she spoke again
"no need to bow"
she took a deep breath
"I think it's a good day, a day of reunion and festivity"
she thought out loud, her mind touched the others like a soft breath with these words, she was also shy so it could have caused her a bit of embarrassment, and even if she didn't wanted a festivity for herself, Sleenia was happy to see them all and meeting new dragons of the tribe, so the thought that this could be a good occasion to celebrate touched her mind. Her snout turned on Vale, her size didn't bothered her, but the look was particular, like she was studying her, perhaps with suspect, so she sighed
"It's a long story"
she hoped that these words and her eyes narrowing were enought, for now.
Lucian caught her attention, like the others, but he seemed to be a silent one, Sleenia tried to met his eyes just to greet him, without the necessity to talk, and bt the way she notice more the reserved dragons, because she is reserved too, even if she is kind and open time to time with others, and it's transparent, she does not lie, she is what you see, and if you are patient enough, you can see deeply. So she respected the position of everyone, and they were respecting her too. Sleenia sensed Hyruu's presence, trying to do not catch the attention of the others, because she wanted to be sure, she focused and then looked exatly were the dragon was, she smiled again and raised her head*
"It's a honor for me me to meet you all, I apologize for the long wait and the absence, I hope I can remedy"
she said with a serious tone of voice
"How about going down on the grass or on the cliffs flattened, so we all can calmly introduce ourselves and talk?"
She suggested, and also wanted to know what was the role of each dragon, even if she had quite an idea in mind, and felt the authority in the air, but in a positive way. After a nod the keeper of the light opened to half wings, creating a shadow in front of her, the sun shone back the membranes of its wings, and then with a flutter she launched into the air, supported by the currents of the wind, swerved his direction that was initially straight, and glided to the expanses of land and forest below, moving the wings occasionally and looking behind to be sure that they were following her, but in its first part of the path the dragoness passed close to the dragon that was hidden, and whispered only to him
"come with us"
giving him an amused look, then pointing straight to the destination, thinking with joy at each dragon she had meet until now*

Slee Asra Erin Aly
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Devi on Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:05 pm

Devi carefully listened to her words, only to smile and nod towards the request of moving, gesturing towards Aakesh and Lucian to follow the dragoness, he nuzzled Aakesh with his paw making sure that he was alright. Within moments Devi took to the air, with a sudden beat of his wings and flick of his tail he glided in the direction of Sleenia. Glancing back towards Lucian and Aak making sure their keeping up, finally they found a larger clearing close to the forest below, plenty of room for them all. As he landed gently on the soft earth, he smiled towards Sleenia and started when Lucian landed close by. "My name is Devi, I'm one of the new leaders as well as my equal" with a quick gesture of his snout towards Lucian.

Alts: Arkhor, Nebula, Blizzard, Zyailor, Dusk, Monsoon, Degzauth, Volcanis, Lucy
Devi
LightWing King
LightWing King

Male Leo Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu on Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:16 pm

Hyruu got surprised as suddenly the dragons took off from where they were. If they came this way one may see him, and how would they react if they saw he was spying on them ? Because even if he didn't mean any harm, that's what he was doing !
The now green dragon suddenly stopped breathing when the white dragoness flew right in his direction. That wasn't good, that wasn't good at all... His heart skipped a beat when the dragoness flew past the tree he was hiding in and ordered him to come. He stood frozen in place, hoping she actually ordered someone else, but there was no doubt about it. She even looked at him directly. How did she manage to find him that easily ? Well anyway he was spotted. The best he could do was to obey. Hyruu got his scales back to their usual grey and took off from the tree, following the dragoness. Even though he was nervous, he was feeling curious about what would happen. The white dragoness was sounding calm when she told him to come, and her look was amused. So at least she wasn't angry at him. But what about the others ?

When some other dragons landed, so did Hyruu. He landed at a respectable distance from them, not too far not to look like he was fleeing but not too close.
"Erm... hi." he said, after one other dragon introduced himself. Leader, was he really talking to a leader from the LightWing ? Should he really continue without having been invited to ? Well at this point...
"I'm Hyruu, I'm new in the area..." he clumsily explained.

LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleenia on Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:01 am

Sleenia landed with a sinuous movement and her paws touched softly the grass. As she looked around she recognized the place, and she felt the need to explore again this lands, but she was now focused on the other dragons
"Thanks you all for coming" then she looked at Devi "I'm honored to meet you, Devi..and Lucian" she pointed her snout to the two "time has passed but this place didn't change" she told them looking around and up to the sky one more time, and when Hyruu spoke she hide a kind, soft laugh, and smiled at him, recognizing a part of herself in this dragon, she was shy too and sometimes she rather prefer to take some distance from the others "Pleased to meed you Hyruu, come closer if you want to"

Slee Asra Erin Aly
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu on Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:31 am

Hyruu's nervousness slightly diminished at the calm words of the white dragoness. But he still was feeling out of place in this meeting where apparently dragons knew each others. Nervously looking on both sides, the grey dragon made a few steps forward, still maintaining himself at a small distance from the other dragons. He then sat, straight like a tree.
"Erm, w-well thanks..." he stuttered.

LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vale on Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:58 pm

Vale watched the others talk with slightly narrowed eyes. She wasn't exactly suspicious, but she wasn't one to talk much. She obeyed the former leader and followed them to the ground, landing heavily, before folding her large wings to the sides of her body, and settled down to listen. When Sleenia asked about everyone's positions, Vale repeated herself. "Vale. Lightwing Vulcan." She answered smartly, the edge of her spiked tail twitching in interest and curiosity.

Vale
LightWing Vulcan
LightWing Vulcan

Female Aquarius Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor on Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:16 pm

// Ark being lazy //

Devi smiled at the new comer, for which he didn't recognize. Noticing that he was nervous he gestured towards the new dragon to come closer. Glancing back towards Sleenia "Yeah not much has changed, was there something you wanted to tell us?" he asked with a curious look. As he flickered his tail in the grass as he awaited for her response.

Alts: Nebula, Blizzard, Zyailor, Dusk, Monsoon, Devi, Degzauth, Rohkar, Lucy
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian on Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:29 pm

Lucian, after he landed closely behind Devi, was very nervous. Sure, he has been around other Lightwings already, but it seemed like the group was growing, so more dragons would be around him.

Noticing that his fellow leader has pointed towards him, he met eye contact with Sleenia before looking down on the ground, barely speaking, more whispering Ehm...h-hi...I'm Lucian...one of the new leaders...as Devi said..."
Lucian
LightWing Bishop
LightWing Bishop

Male Posts : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aakesh on Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:57 am

The eyes of the hatchling widened as he saw a Lightwing fly over but in almost an instant he disappeared. "Woah.." he whispered. His golden hues searched for the dragon curiously but he could not find the strange dragon. Turning to look behind his father he saw Lucian. "Hi Luci!" he said, getting the nickname from his father. He waved his wings with a soft smile, knowing that Lucian was kinda shy. When the white dragonness answered him he only gasped and bowed once more before she told him not to. He nodded and grinned. "My momma always wanted to meet you. She said you were the kindest dragon" he said with a nod, his tail swishing against the ground like an excited dog. Hearing that she wanted them to gather he watched his father take off with his powerful wings. He grinned. Finally he could show of his flying skills. Flying was one of his best assets and many thought he was a Skywing before he told them Devi, leader of the Lightwings was his father. The hatchling turned his head to see the dragon had returned from disappearing. He grinned. It was so cool that some Ligthwings could blend in to their surroundings. Aakesh was not one of those Lightwings. The power he had that resembled the Lightwings was that he could focus his energy to shine through his scales and potentially blind the enemies that were close, though mostly it was only temporary.

Crouching the hatchling launched himself into the air, flapping his four wings expertly. Instead of landing by the white dragon like the other dragons did Aakesh continued to flap his wings till he rose above the clouds. The sky was beautiful and Aakesh marveled at the sight before diving, his wings pressing close to his sides as he spiraled downward. Opening his mouth a tiny bit of powerful light beam escaped his mouth as he continued spiraling, heading toward the ground at amazing speed. Just before it looked he was about to hit the ground he opened his wings and slowed his decent to land right next to the dragonness, her size towering over his as he wasn't the tallest of hatchlings.

LightWing hatchling
LightWing hatchling

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu on Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:03 pm

Hyruu was about to make a step forward, only by politeness to the dragon who gestured him to come closer. He was already close enough from the other dragons to look like he was part of the discussion, any closer would feel a bit too intimate. But then he heard Lucian mention he and Devi were the new leaders of the LightWings. The grey dragon tried not to show his sudden nervousness, but if one looked closely he would see a slight change in the color of his scales. The new leaders ? And before, he had seen them bowing to the white dragoness... Could that mean she was the former leader ? Did he really happen to fall in the middle of a reunion with all the high-ranked dragons of the LightWing ? Even if they looked friendly at the first sight, he really would have to watch his words. A single act of disrespect and he was done... For now he'd better not say a word unless invited to. And also stay straight like a stick.

LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jurragon Ignis on Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:43 pm

(OOC: Interesting...another lightwing with a similiar power to Dhelmit or Darmith, though the latter name is not revealed yet. You got my special interest now young Hyruu. Smile )

Dhelmit felt...something like a hole he never notice before seem to have been filled now after finally seeing Sleenia again. A warmth he longed to feel with his mind again, such a joyous reunion...till more of the tribe started arriving to meet the former Queen of the Lightwings. He then felt himself retreat slightly into deep thought, not hearing what the other dragons said, he should've expected this to happen. A few new faces were part of the group that slowly grew and then the suggestion to move was made by sleenia as she flew off along with a couple of others. He grunted as he took off slowly and followed after, knowing he would probably be the last one there to arrive. He deduced correctly as he arrived and landed by, keeping a respectable distance from the center. By chance, he was close to Hyruu when he noticed the slight scale color change from the young dragon. He dismissed it at first as a trick of his eyes, but it got him...interested, strangely enough. Its rare to find another with a similar ability like his and almost as if in response, his scale color changed slightly as well, only if they looked closely enough that is.

Even as this frail and old vessel gets weaker as the sands of time fall, it shall not deter my ever looking watch of the eternal flame. The sacred flame gives strength not to this decrepit vessel that is my body, but to my ever glowing spark that is my soul. What say you....young wanderer of this era of ever changing time, that causes you to seek a ancient, decrepit old dragon such as myself?
Characters
Dharmith
Calemvir
Phantasmas
Jurragon Ignis
LightWing Guardian
LightWing Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu on Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:47 pm

Hyruu turned his head as an old dragon landed next to him, but didn't introduce himself. The grey dragon was surprised to spot scars on the dragon's scales. Was this dragon a former war veteran ? For sure he had been in several battles to have so many scars !
He was about to look back at the other dragons when he caught a slight change in the color of the old dragon's scales. The young dragon had worked too long on mastering his own color-changing scales to mistake this with a light effect. The elder dragon seemed to have the same kind of scales than Hyruu had, and for some reason he had slightly changed his color. Was he nervous like he was himself ? That would explain why he hadn't said a word yet.
Anyway, Hyruu was now a bit curious about that dragon. Maybe he would try to talk with him... He opened his mouth, but suddenly realized he didn't know what to say. Feeling a bit stupid, he closed his mouth and looked back at the other dragons.

LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla on Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:41 am

A rustling was heard from the darkness, as the metallic Echo emerged, his blue eyes glowing as his scaled vibrated, exposing his blue core with confusion as he glanced at the gathering dragons. He wasn't aware Sleenia had returned. What most dragons didn't know was that Echo had actually been trained by Sleenia. When he spotted her, his eyes widened in amazement, "Sl-Sleenia?" He asked with amazement, shocked she had returned.

Damian♂ - IceWing Guardian(Age 17.5)
Yalaruh♀ - SkyWing Hatchling(Age 0.6)
Qualzexcta Jaguasa Dermain♂ - SeaWing Guardian(Age 21.5)
Nightflare♀ - NightWing Citizen(Age 31)
Virsha♀ - EbonWing Trainee(Age 10)
Rektani Lozain♀ - EarthWing Instructor(Age 65)
Xia♀ - EarthWing Intertribal Affairs Adviser(Age 28)
Jansi⚥ - FireWing Keeper of Heritage(Age 26)
Uranus♂ - LightClaw Warrior/Slave(Age 16)
Alphonse♂ - Rogue(Age 17)

Rayla

Female Posts : 641

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleenia on Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:20 pm

Sleenia was a surprised and pleased at the same time, while she was away she never forgot her home and the members, but the surprise was that there were new dragons and that her name was known, she smiled, a bit embarassed her pearled scaled created a momentary gleam but maybe not everyone could notice that, she could do nothing but look deep in the eyes of each one
"Yes, it's me, Sleenia...I'm back home" she spoke with emotion and relief, then one more dragon came, and as she spotted it she widened her eyes recognizing him
"Echo!" she said happy to see him again after all this time
She looked at all of them and smirked
"It looks like the tribe has grown fast during my absence..." she looked with gratitude at the two leaders while saying this

Slee Asra Erin Aly
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down