Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Call to Arms (Twilight Imperium)
by Tormaigh Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:28 pm

» Night Wing question
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:27 pm

» The land of Mists (Open to All)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:26 pm

» Out for a stroll (Open)
by Destella Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:15 pm

» I'm still here.
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:45 pm

» Mending and Adjusting (Humans Only)
by Súl Iolar Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:33 am

» Malaki
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:08 pm

» The Order of Starlights, The Crown of the  Nebula, and The Sky Throne
by Attor Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:52 pm

» Summers Past (A Harvest Moon RP!)
by Guest Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:09 pm

» Remban, the Stubborn
by Remban Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:39 pm

» Hello!
by Remban Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:45 pm

» Greetings and salutations!
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:07 pm

» The Mentor Program
by Wake Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:57 pm

» Asch the dragon
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:07 pm

» Rivalries Don't Necessarily Have to be Bitter (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:19 am

» Bombarda WIP
by Kya Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:34 pm

» Jack has returned (any one allowed in the fw lands)
by jack fire Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:30 pm

» Ollo I just joined
by Svadilfare Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:45 pm

» The God of Fortune is Bored and Needs an Adventure!
by Kelarth Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:56 pm

» Itsa me Asch
by jack fire Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:47 am

» Sorry for my absence
by Asch Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:52 pm

» An Odd Set of Twins (Story Submission)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:57 am

» im back and im ready
by jack fire Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:55 am

» Silvynath the rogue
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:59 am

» Wake: The Sea Spirit
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:38 am

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Coaxoch the Healer

Go down

Coaxoch the Healer

Post by Coaxoch on Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:52 pm

+
----
-
Personal Info
Name: Coaxoch
Alias: Coax
Personality: Coaxoch is a young dragoness who has just begun to make her mark in the world. She is outgoing and careful. She has a fantastic sense of humor and loves to make other dragons laugh. She would do anything for someone she loves. She takes pride in her healing ability and adores helping others. But, as any typical teenager is, she can be a little over independent. Although she tries to not let it get to her, rude remarks about here mate and friends get under her skin a make her blood boil. She can control her temper extraordinarily well for a young dragoness. She loves hatchlings. She is quiet and shy with new dragons, but she can be obnoxious when she eats sugar. But don't get her wrong, she is serious about her healing work and can be trusted with any secrets.
Interests: healing, having fun, spending quality time with her friends, lava baths
Dislike: verbal vulgarity, ice (not IceWings Wink), when her patients die, when people insult her loved ones, endings
Fears: her mate dying and leaving her alone, being frozen in ice, patients dying, her nightmares about her parents, losing her friends

General Appearance
Height: about 35 ft (she can grow and shrink in dire situations and using vast amounts of energy)
Scales: sunrise orange
Eyes: emerald green
Apperance: She has large, almond shaped, green eyes. Her wing membrane used to be a rosy pink, but now, there are pale spots from the ice. Her scales are a sunrise orange and she has two big horns and several small horns atop her head. The big horns have a small strip on fabric ties around them.

Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: FireWings
Family:
Ina (adoptive mother-deceased)
Genevieve (mother-deceased)
Alonso (father-deceased)
Jaclyn (sister-unknown)
Mate: Shadowfire (the only family she has left)
Hatchlings: Griffin (adopted-unknown)

Skills and Abilities
Strengths: healing, keeping secrets, getting rid of tension, caring for her friends
Special Abilities: healing breath- seals up cuts and cures infection
Weaknesses: ice, when opponents have loved ones, poison (she's unable to cure that with her breath), ground combat
Combat Style: she usually doesn't fight, she's a healer. She was taught by Shadowfire and Enz Zziio so she can fight pretty well if she has to.

Background
History: Coaxoch's history is a long and sad one. Here is the easier version: When Coax was but an egg, her father and mother lived happily in their cave, far away from any danger. But, their private little bubble of joy was about to be popped. Her father was called to war by the militia. It was a revolution against the tyrannical regime that called themselves the Shadows. It was a different breed of dragon that didn't even need to get close to their target to destroy them. Alonso was horrified of leaving his mate and single egg, but he had to go to protect them. He was placed on the front lines. He fought off most of the Shadows advances, but the rest of the militia was obliterated. He stood alone, the Shadows rising around him. They deemed him worthy and as the lead Shadow came forward to offer a place in the government, Alonso stuck out his paw and crushed the stone inside it. No one knew what it was, but the blast it created leveled the entire Shadow empire. The blast, unfortunately, took out Alonso as well. Their cave, high atop a cliff somewhere to the south, was protected by some form of magic from the explosion. Genevieve and her egg survived. She wept bitterly for her mate that night, and made a vow to protect their baby at all costs. That promise came true at the hands of a stray Shadow. Genevieve was able to kill the Shadow, but her wounds were too great to overcome. She died, in that cave, by her most precious thing in the world. Coax was far enough along that she could survive without her mother sitting the egg. She hatched and was found and raised by Ina, a mother dragoness who had already lost one of her hatchlings to a sea creature. Coax was raised along side Jaclyn, her adoptive sister. Ina was killed by mutant wolves when Coax and Jaclyn were 10 and they were separated in the battle. She never saw them again.

Roleplay Sample: Coaxoch floated silently over the molten FireWing territories, letting the volcanic drafts carry her where they would. The warm air felt good on her pale membrane. They always seemed cold and stiff after the ordeal with the ice cave. She saw a wonderful looking lava pool down below her. She recognised it as the place where she and Enz had listened to the singing lava and grew their friendship. They had found Griffin there. Oh,  Griffin, where are you?

Last edited by Coaxoch on Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Coaxoch's theme:
My alts: Coaxoch, Sunni, Dabria Siv, Halia, Raali, Trisa, Favnir, Sapira, Sapphire
Coaxoch
FireWing Healer
FireWing Healer

Female Libra Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coaxoch the Healer

Post by Arkhor on Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:24 am

Looks fine to me APPROVED

Alts: Nebula, Blizzard, Zyailor, Dusk, Monsoon, Devi, Degzauth, Rohkar, Lucy
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Coaxoch on Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:38 am

Thanks, Ark! Smile

Coaxoch's theme:
My alts: Coaxoch, Sunni, Dabria Siv, Halia, Raali, Trisa, Favnir, Sapira, Sapphire
Coaxoch
FireWing Healer
FireWing Healer

Female Libra Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia on Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:33 pm

Pulling it out of approval. The minimum size for a FireWing is 35 feet. Please adjust to fit.

Quotes:
[15:53:21] Apolis : Yes, semi gods shall be treated with the uttermost respect of course!
Gala: UNLEASH THE FURY OF THE NIGHT!
[00:33:27] Abyss : Happy coming outta yer mum day~
[01:31:17] XaJjang : 90% of this site's "Metagaming" or "Powerplaying" is the opposite.
[01:31:26] XaJjang : It's jsut really badly worded posted, or jsut bad posts in general.
Celestia
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Female Scorpio Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia on Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:07 pm

APPROVED

Quotes:
[15:53:21] Apolis : Yes, semi gods shall be treated with the uttermost respect of course!
Gala: UNLEASH THE FURY OF THE NIGHT!
[00:33:27] Abyss : Happy coming outta yer mum day~
[01:31:17] XaJjang : 90% of this site's "Metagaming" or "Powerplaying" is the opposite.
[01:31:26] XaJjang : It's jsut really badly worded posted, or jsut bad posts in general.
Celestia
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Female Scorpio Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down