Celestia: email@example.com Baldirak: firstname.lastname@example.org
by Baldirak Che'le Yesterday at 7:54 pm
» Finally Meeting (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:22 am
» Passing the Torch... One Day.. For Now, We Train (Cygnus)
by Cygnus Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:11 am
» Colonies of Avan ( W.I.P ) ( Phase 1 )
by Tharasis Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:51 am
by Baldirak Che'le Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:18 am
by Wake Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:28 pm
» What is an "Ebonwing"?
by Baldirak Che'le Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:19 pm
» Father and Child Bonding Time (Cygnus/Sul and El)
by Svadilfare Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:14 pm
» On The Moon (Baldi)
by Baldirak Che'le Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:55 am
» Festival of ascendants (Open to All)
by Noctis Umbra Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:39 am
» OATHIA AFFILIATE REQUEST
by Grimone Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:37 am
» The Mentor Program
by Baldirak Che'le Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:21 pm
» Dragon Naming Game
by Crag Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:10 pm
» Greatest Naruto RP (Celestia lolol ahem ahem)
by Robo Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:08 pm
» Soshi: Goddess of the Elements
by Astral Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:26 pm
» Ragnarock (Finished)
by Baldirak Che'le Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:25 pm
» Draciel (Ready For Review!)
by Baldirak Che'le Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:20 pm
» You know, a mate could do her well
by Draciel Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:11 am
» Left to the Forest (Starlight order)
by Attor Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:41 am
» Zio, a Lightwing trainee
by Zio Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:39 am
» Introducing: RISK, DRF Edition!
by Baldirak Che'le Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:58 pm
» Tundra the Icewing/nightwing assassin
by Baldirak Che'le Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:57 pm
» Live Finds a Way (Order of Starlights)
by Destella Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:31 pm
» EarthWing Ranks
by Baldirak Che'le Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:27 pm
» Our Ruin (Hanuel)
by Attor Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:32 pm
Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Alias: Wisdom of Youth
Personality: Gusano is quite an understanding dragon. He quietly watches over his people and family but can get loud and excited. Despite having a strong sense of just, order, and peace, he would extend the boundaries if it meant it did no harm and still pleased whomever he was targeting. He is respectful to his higher-ups, and greatly enjoys the presence of youth. You could call Gusano wise, but he can be a bit indecisive. He's a softy and has his own way being a romantically charming brute. What makes him so physically attractive is his scales. Like most Lightwings, his scales can consist of all the colors of the rainbow. However, his scales or more metallic and florescent but not unique, but not common. He is kindhearted and sometimes childish, but all-in-all mature and friendly. He's a bit of what you call a bookworm, he loves reading ancient and modern scrolls and how dragons came to be. He adores knowledge and treats them like treasure. He has collected some scrolls that are the last of itself. He has copies and documents of every event that ever happened in Pyyria, that is known to the lightwings. He is modest and would do his best to meet someone's expectations. But he can be quite a fearful fellow in battle. He's aggressive and protective, yet reasonable.
But that's just his personal side. Or at least some of it. He often expresses seriousness and aggressiveness to all whom oppose the Lightwings or the leaders. He can be very aggressive towards intruders and would sure put up a fight. He can be merciful to those apart of invasions, but if anything, he acts like a general. A trustworthy guard, indeed. One you can trust your life with. He is a very wise dragon and knows his wrongs and rights.
This mixture of personality sums up his individual significance and respects that.
- Moon/Sun-Bathing: He will often bathe in the sunlight, or even the moonlight in his cave of crystals and metallic valuables and stalagmites. They reflect the light so well it's as if your diving into whiteness. It gives a dim glow to make the cavern look enchanted.
- Collecting and Reading Scrolls: Knowledge is like his kin, he cannot bare to lose it. He feels as if wisdom is a necessity in his life. Or at least that is what he craves. He'd rather relax on a flat stone, midday, open up a ancient poem and read it three times through until he memorizes it frontwards and back. He cherishes these scrolls as if they were the rarest of all rubies.
- His People: Naturally, Gusano would look after his people. He would risk his life for them. He loves them more then his scrolls. He loves the warm-welcoming they use to greet him when he wakes up. He loves the peace the thrives within the tribe.
- Nightwings: It's natural to know how Lightwings dislikes Nightwings. They're complete opposites! But he hates how pesky they are. They are usually the ones who are starting trouble. He doesn't like the leader either, he does his best to avoid them knowing it'll only cause trouble.
- Odors: He dislikes the stench that inflates his large, strong lungs. It's sickening and uncomfortable.
- Firewings: He doesn't really have anything against them, but Gusano sees them as living flamethrowers who have no sense of order. It's displeasing and unfortunate.
- The Loss of his Scrolls: Gusano fears the loss of his scrolls. Those scrolls are what he grew up with, losing them is as if he just lost the precious memories of his childhood. Let alone happiness.
- The Death Of Children: It doesn't have to be kin, any death of his people's children is depressing and hopes that the youth have long lasting lives.
Height: 71 Ft
Scales: Rough Yet Smooth Scales; Metallic Coloring.
Eyes: White (Can be seen as a pale silver or blue)
Appearance: Gusano has metallic scales that naturally consist of mineral colors. Such as silver, white, black, and gold. His thick, smooth yet rough pelt also consists of florescent oranges, purples, blues, greens, and indigo. At some parts of his muscular build, his skin with smooth down to the point it very soft but the majority of his body is covered in rough scales. Hanging off his chin is soft fur. He has large, smooth wings that are generally purple, black, and white.
Tribe Information and Status
Skills and Abilities
- He has a rather sturdy, tough body and has scales that make it hard for teeth and talons of a dragon to pierce.
- Gusano can sharpen the scales of his tail to appear as thorns/spikes. These can be flung off of his tail, and at his target at extreme speed. These sharpen willfully and take only about 10 minutes to shift, fold, and position the newly grown scales correctly back in place.
- Gusano can charge up a powerful breath of overwhelming, scorching, and slightly static beam of sun rays that gives the target only few seconds to avoid. This takes the total of 3 to 5 seconds to charge up, depending on the power of this beam. These powerful beams can only be shot in one direction, but can be shot several times and can be stopped willfully. It consists of pale colors.
- Gusano's scales can rattle at some times. Only in certain areas though. His cheeks, his tail, and his paws.
- Has a swift, flexible body and has a lot of agility but has less stamina then others.
Combat Style: No specific fighting style.
History: Maybe later..
RP Sample: Cosmos is the HOUSE.
Last edited by Gusano on Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
- NightWing Tracker
Posts : 40
Reputation : 0
Age : 17