Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D
BerksDragonsRuins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayWarriorCats

I leave: Sleenia

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I leave: Sleenia

Post by Sleenia on Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:55 pm

I'm sorry but too many things are hurting me too much, when it's enough it's enough, not about you, but I need my time to be alone. I enjoyed to roleplay with you and wish i could have the possibility to roleplay with almost all of you. I hope you'll be great and keep roleplaying in the forum
Of course I woul like to stay and to be the leader of the lightwing, i worked for that, but... i feel totally useless...and I feel responsable to you all so maybe it's correcft and better if I leave
Let the group of lightwings choose another leader, or do whatever you think it's fair.
Sleenia close her eyes and she become the brigth of the sun itself going up in the air
good luck I wish you the best, I really wanted to create another charachter and to go back to roleplay, but I can't, maybe I don't even deserve that.

Sorry I will miss you. for real
You know, there is a moment inlife when you feel totally destroyed
I don't know and don't think I'll ever come back Sad

Sleenia (Alysha, Erinyes, Asra)

She might look simple but she is deep, loyal and so sensible she does have a great intuition. Strong and wise as her father was, she comfort and give hope, but can be a uncexpected true force of the nature you should watch out of, expecially if she have someone to protect.

Slee Asra Erin Aly
Arts © charro Isvoc Rafa
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Female Posts : 499
Location : A very quiet and peacefull place touched by the sun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I leave: Sleenia

Post by Kokoro on Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:09 pm

B-but Sleenia! I....I'll miss you so much! Sad
I hope what ever you are going through turns for the better...And I wish you would come back here again, eventually.
Well, farewell, friend.

*Kokoro salutes to Sleenia, with tears in her eyes*

TDL:

My Other Accounts: Winter, Pulse, Kirian AND Autumn
Kokoro

Male Pisces Dragon

View user profile http://reverieofaurlia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious on Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:45 pm

But Sleenia! Sad I understand, all forms say Bye! Except ripper... Don't mind him
"WHAT'RE YOU TALKING ABO-"

Theme song for HIPHOP Arcke! ( warning it's weird and annoying )
Spoiler:

And the star of the show... LEATHER PANTS!!!
Leather Pants:

Alright anyone that has grudges with other people on this site, Smother it with a atomic bomb -Chatbox Akreious 2014
"WE ARE 2 IN ONE, WE ARE 2 DRAGONS, YET ONE SOUL!" -Chatbox Akre and Vaynad, 2014-10-27
Titles - "Last Standing SkyWing of 2014"
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowFall on Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:06 pm

Sleenia, you have been an AMAZING roleplayer. Azl really enjoyed knowing you and I hope that you can come back. The LightWings shall continue on and grow, remembering Sleenia, the one who started the Tribe of Light.

IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Libra Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater on Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:03 pm

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Sleenia! *sobs*
Well, I don't know if this will help or change your mind, but you're an amazing and valued person on this site, and I dearly hope that you'll change your mind and return.
Goodbye, friend, may you someday return.

With tears in her eyes, the Seawing Healer and Leader smiled and waved sadly, before turning and going, still remembering the leader.

Shiningwater's Bio
Dusk Ref:

Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

View user profile http://squidkid11.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleenia on Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:09 am

*the light of the sun broke the clouds and brighted the grass and the territory below, so a white dragon was forming and appearing in the air, the white scales and the sinious body could help the dragons to recognize her, Sleenia. The dragones opened the large wings and landed softly reacing a rock staying in a higher position to look around, then she roared out loud to let know to the others companions that she was back, with tears in the eyes that she tried to hide she stared at the others* thank you so much people, I didn't expected that, and i'm happy about it, i care about you all. i don't know how much i can be active but maybe time to time I'll be here, thank you ahain *bows head*

She might look simple but she is deep, loyal and so sensible she does have a great intuition. Strong and wise as her father was, she comfort and give hope, but can be a uncexpected true force of the nature you should watch out of, expecially if she have someone to protect.

Slee Asra Erin Aly
Arts © charro Isvoc Rafa
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Female Posts : 499
Location : A very quiet and peacefull place touched by the sun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top