Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Freedom of Flight {Private, Zephyros} - Page 2 Dragon10

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.org

Latest topics
» Father and Child Bonding Time (Cygnus/Sul and El)
by Svadilfare Today at 2:16 pm

» Festival of ascendants (Open to All)
by Astral Today at 8:44 am

» Reunion (Astral)
by Astral Yesterday at 12:17 pm

» My Choice (Wake)
by Naviera Yesterday at 11:36 am

» Surviving Sovereigns (Baldirak)
by Baldirak Che'le Yesterday at 11:26 am

» A Life Disrupted (Destella)
by Destella Yesterday at 9:06 am

» Updated Active Characters List
by Baldirak Che'le Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:13 pm

» The Mentor Program
by Baldirak Che'le Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:11 pm

» Sulgar
by Baldirak Che'le Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:55 pm

» Example Character Application Aari
by Astral Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:17 am

» Day of Dragons Character Profiles
by Astral Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:17 am

» Venture Into Adulthood (open)
by Noctis Umbra Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:59 pm

» Our Ruin (Hanuel)
by Attor Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:35 pm

» To Claim a Future (Risk Event)
by Ragnarock Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:17 pm

» Slender, creatures of the Downside Under
by Bassasail Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:31 pm

» Sins of the Fathers (Tenebris)
by malaki Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:28 pm

» Hello my name is hydra.
by Hydra Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:56 pm

» Once I'm gone
by Cygnus Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:32 am

» To Claim an Island (RISK, DRF Edition)
by Wake Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:15 am

» Advisory Training: Part 2 (Wake)
by Phantasmas Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:29 pm

» The Hunter's Return ((Open to All))
by Solomon Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:10 pm

» Grey meets Blue (Wake)
by Tharasis Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:08 am

» Akarui
by Tenebris Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:21 pm

» A Knight of Leostonnia Chapters 5-8 [Read only]
by Tenebris Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:58 pm

» Nightwing Society
by Tenebris Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:45 pm

Top posting users this month
Astral
The Freedom of Flight {Private, Zephyros} - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Freedom of Flight {Private, Zephyros} - Page 2 Voting_barThe Freedom of Flight {Private, Zephyros} - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Baldirak Che'le
The Freedom of Flight {Private, Zephyros} - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Freedom of Flight {Private, Zephyros} - Page 2 Voting_barThe Freedom of Flight {Private, Zephyros} - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Naviera
Celestia
Destella
Svadilfare

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The Freedom of Flight {Private, Zephyros}

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Freedom of Flight {Private, Zephyros} - Page 2 Empty The Freedom of Flight {Private, Zephyros}

Post by Serafina on Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Serafina flew straight and true feeling the wind with her wings.  After joining that announcement of the new lieutenant Sera had just wanted to escape, although she had enjoyed Zephyros's company. If she didn't need to be there any longer she had wanted to leave and she was itching to be flying instead of on the ground. Laughing with joy Sera started to fly in all sorts of maneuvers and ended up flying with her back to the ground and her legs to the sky. Sera needed no help once she had taken to the skies and could happy fly while having her eyes closed.

She felt so free in the skies that she had stopped paying any attention to all her surroundings "This reminds me I should Let Zephyros know the rest of the story and not just leave it at, I cut the thing off myself". She felt free and she loved that feeling. Flipping back over so she was flying normally she started to look around for the blue and purple dragon, wondering if he was still around.
Serafina
Serafina

Female Capricorn Rat

Back to top Go down

The Freedom of Flight {Private, Zephyros} - Page 2 Empty Re: The Freedom of Flight {Private, Zephyros}

Post by Zephyros on Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:08 am

Zephys sighed in relief. He believed his island wasn't good because of the stormy clouds. Instead Sera appreciated it a lot, like she was dazed. However, he hoped it wasn't going to rain this night. His island tended to do it quite often. The two dragons finally reached the island, which appeared even larger than it looked from the distance. It could accommodate up to two dragons without problems. In the SkyWings territories there were dozens of these islands. Sera would certainly find one for herself the next day. In any case, Zephys would house her until she'll find a final settlement. He also thought that he could accomodate her for the rest of her life. He loved the company of Sera, who was able to put him in a good mood and make him happy. Zephys started to circumnavigate the island, pointing with his snout the caves where she could sleep. Alternatively, there was the forest or near the lake. "Make you feel at home." He told her smiling, blushing a little embarassed. He has never been so kind towards someone. He was starting to have stronger feelings on Sera. His affection towards her was raising. He hoped to be able to handle these new feelings. It was very hard for him and his scales slightly sparkled as a natural consequence of his embarassament.

Which one do you believe is more dangerous?

The Freedom of Flight {Private, Zephyros} - Page 2 2i6e5i9

Alts: Adra, Hikari, Neru, Wisp, Asailia, Natsu
Zephyros
Zephyros
God of Storms and Lightning

Male Posts : 237

Back to top Go down

The Freedom of Flight {Private, Zephyros} - Page 2 Empty Re: The Freedom of Flight {Private, Zephyros}

Post by Serafina on Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:11 am

She flew around the island with him as he pointed out the places in which she could stay. Sera already knew she would not enter a cave unless it was necessary. She tossed between the forest and the lake but decided that she would find a spot near the lake. She looked over at Zephyros and smiled shyly "Thank you for letting me stay, do you mind if a take a spot near the lake?"

She looked at him and noticed his scales were sparkling and flew around him to investigate it. She tapped his neck gently with her muzzle before dashing off towards the lake to see if she could find a spot for her to land safely. Once she found a spot she took a deep breath and hoped for the best. She managed to hover above the ground for a moment before letting her three legs take her weight. She slipped a bit on the unfamiliar ground but had quickly used her wings in order to keep herself balanced. She chuckled a bit "well that could have gone worse" She backed away from the water a bit just in case she slipped again.
Serafina
Serafina

Female Capricorn Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyros on Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:39 pm

Zephys flinched a little embarassed when she tapped him. He inadvertently released some electricity from his scales, due to his emotions that were connected to his thunder powers. His crush towards Sera was very hard to control. He nodded at her words when she asked about sleeping near the lake. Zephys noticed the difficulty she had with a missing leg, feeling always bad for it. The thunder dragon nodded at her words and followed, landing near the lake. He tucked his wings and laid down not far from her. Zephys wished to give her company, though he was used to sleep in a cave, where he was more isolated. Zephys was very contented to have passed a wonderful day with Sera ."I had so much fun with you." He confessed crossing her eyes with his own, letting out a fond smile.

Zephyros
Zephyros

Back to top Go down

Post by Serafina on Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:50 am

Once she had laid down, Sera had looked around again before turned her attention back to Zephyros. She smiled when he laid down near her. It was easier for her to be out here instead of in a cave and she hated being closed in without quick access to the sky if she needed it. Also she liked the view of the stars being outside gave her. She wiggle around a bit getting more comfortable. Now that she had stopped moving around her mind started to think on how much fun she had had and how much her feelings for him had grown even though they had only just meet "I had fun as well Zephyros, today has been one of the only days i have interacted with another for so long and really enjoyed myself and i thank you for helping me out earlier. She blushed when she said that and looked away trying to hide that fact and the fact that she was kinda starting to have a crush on him. Not that she would let on yet or at lest try not to. It felt odd for her to be having feelings like this but she enjoyed it so she didn't know what she would do.
Serafina
Serafina

Female Capricorn Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyros on Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:34 pm

Zephyrs looked down a his claws shyly when she spoke, shifting his weight from one leg to another. "Thank you," he said, then his eyes widened and he shook his head. "You're welcome, I mean. But thank you too.... I haven't flown with someone for that long in a long time either." He was sparking again, no matter how hard he try to control it. He knew he'd have to start working on controlling his powers, but with his Guardian duties it was hard. And now Seraphina. He wanted to spend time with her too. He hoped he could finish his patrolling early enough tomorrow to do so. It would make him happy to actuallyr do something other than sleep after patrols for once. Zephyros was silent for a moment, completely unsure what to say next. He didn't want to leave, but at the same time he knew he needed to sleep soon or he'd be tired tomorrow.

((I hope that's pretty close to how he normally acts... I'm trying.))

Zephyros
Zephyros

Back to top Go down

Post by Serafina on Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:35 pm

Sera sighed shuffling around a bit before she laid her head on her single front leg. She noticed that he was sparking again and smiled at him again. She let her wings droop slightly and wrapped her tail around her side. She staid quite for a bit longer before lifting her head again "Zephyros, get some sleep, unlike me you probably have other things you need to do tomorrow." Sera laid her head back down and closed her eyes not yet asleep but listening to see what he would do.
It had been an odd day for her, first she had gone to a gathering which she would have preferred to avoid at all costs. Met another dragon and had actually enjoyed his company. Now she was going to be sleeping in his home. She sighed slightly she felt that tomorrow while he wasn't around she would need to go for a flight on her own to clear up her mind

((It's pretty good and i will adapt to any difference that may pop up quickly. You should probably change the alternate accounts in the sig))

Last edited by Serafina on Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Serafina
Serafina

Female Capricorn Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyros on Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:58 pm

Zephyros tipped his head at her uncanny reply, but didn't reply at first. He backed away slightly to give his wings room, then turned, glancing back at her. "Good night, Sera," he said, opening his wings and taking off, clouds following him as he made his way towards his own sleeping area, which was a storm cloud resting beneath two trees, usually, his body still sparking. He wanted it to be the next day right this moment, not wanting to go through waiting to go to sleep. He did, however, curl up on the cloud quietly, closing his eyes, and attempting to fall asleep.

((Changed. I didn't see anything about what exactly his nest looked like when reading this, so I kind of guessed, because I'm pretty sure the bio said he liked to sleep on clouds...))

Zephyros
Zephyros

Back to top Go down

Post by Serafina on Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:55 pm

Serafina slightly nodded her head just before he flew off, before opening her eyes again after she was sure he had gone. She was thinking back on her day again before she finally laid her head back on the ground to sleep.

~~~~~~~~ Time Skip to Morning ~~~~~~~~

She woke up hearing the sounds of birds and the wind around her. Sera's half woken mind didn't realize where she was and she almost jumped up from the ground. Normally when she rested she would remain in flight only stopping on land when necessary. So it confused her a bit until she remember spending the day with Zephyros the day before and his invite to stay on his floating island. She walked over to the lake to get a drink but instead she ended up sliding into the water. She brought her head out of the lake and looked around to see if he was around. Sera did kinda hope he hadn't seen her slip in. She staid partly submersed in the water for a while longer enjoying the feel of it on her scales before moving out of the lake, making sure not to slip back in by digging her claws into the ground as deep as she could.
Serafina
Serafina

Female Capricorn Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyros on Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:48 pm

Zephyros, having been flying over to see Seraphina before he headed out to do his rounds around the border of the territory, did see her fall in. He smiled, and landed next to the water, watching her as she lazed in the water a few moments, admiring the shine of the water over her scales. He stayed silent until she began to crawl out of the water, then spoke up. "Good morning," he said. "Swimming?" He didn't often swim himself, busy as he usually was. Sitting down, he watched her, the way her scales sparkled with water. They were pretty, like each was its own separate gem.

Zephyros
Zephyros

Back to top Go down

Post by Serafina on Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:25 am

Sera looked over and saw Zephyros when he spoke. She blushed and turned her head away slightly, because she knew she had been seen slipping into the water "Morning, a quick swim is nice every once in a while" She noticed the water still on her scales, before she opened her wings and stretched them above her, since they three times her body height. Sera smiled at Zephyros "i guess i will see you later today, i'm gonna go and explore for a bit" She waved at him with her tail before lowering her wings to use them to walk off through the trees. She was interested in what the rest of his floating Island was like. She was still going to go and fly around for a bit but for she would be happy to explore.
Serafina
Serafina

Female Capricorn Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyros on Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:51 pm

Zephyros nodded in reply to her first comment, not sure what to say to it but not wanting to just act like he was ignoring her. His eyes followed her wings up when she opened them, and it took a moment for him to hear her second comment. When he did, he nodded quickly. He glanced behind him, seeing the storm clouds following him again, and sighed. He turned back to her, nodding again, forgetting for a moment he'd already nodded once. "Okay," he said. "I'll see you after I finish my Guardian rounds." He watched her turn and fly off, then opened his own wings, flying off of the island and down towards the world below, heading for the first border, his eyes scanning as he went. He didn't see anything on the way to the border, nor at the border, so he turned, following it as he flew, his eyes constantly looking for anything out of place.

((Time Skip or just have them RP alone for a while?))

Zephyros
Zephyros

Back to top Go down

Post by Serafina on Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:03 am

Time skip

The island was amazing, although she had still not entered the caves seeing as it restricted her movements. It was getting on in the day and Sera decided to return too the lake and have a drink. She dipped her muzzle to the cool water before drinking. Water dropped off her chin as she lifted her head to look once more at the sky. Sera took off and flew straight up. Only stopping high above the island and clouds. It was so peaceful up here, but she couldn't stay up there for to long knowing Zephy would be back soon.

She hovered for a moment longer then dived. she pulled her wings tight to she sides and left gravity pull her downwards. Sera felt the rush of the air and her mind felt peaceful. She might be clumsy on the ground but that didn't matter to her it was in the skies she could shine. She roared in joy at the feeling, even closing her eyes for a short time before opening them again. She watch as the island increased in size, until she knew she had to pull out of the dive. Flaring wings outwards to their full length she slowly lost speed until she finally slowed down enough to pull out of the dive and hover. She let herself drop the last few meters in into the water with a splash. She kicked around for and bit and climbed back out water shining off her scales. On her face was a joyful smile it had been a long time since she had dared to go into such a uncontrollable dive. She was good but such and long and fast dive where still dangerous, either way Sera loved the feeling it was something she would never forget the feeling of. This was also why she hated closed in spaces as it removed her from the sky.

Serafina stood still as she lifted her head to the skies and shut her eyes. The sun soaked into her scales and warmed her. She was happy her wings where so strong that she could use them with getting them hurt from a dive like the one she had just completed.

((sorry for not posting sooner))
Serafina
Serafina

Female Capricorn Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyros on Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:42 pm

The SkyWing territory may seem like an easy thing to patrol, but Zephyros found himself done with the patrols a lot later than most dragons would think he'd have finished them. He'd started just below his island, circling around the territory closely, then moving inward. He'd flown over everything from the floating islands to the SkyWing palace, and nothing had been out of place.

When he'd finished, Zephyros decided to catch some food for him and Serafina. Swooping down to look at the trees, he ignored the clouds that followed him, watching until he saw a small dinosaur munching on leaves in a clearing just large enough for him to swoop in. Smiling, and hoping Serafina would like it, Zephyros darted down towards the dinosaur, grabbing it in his back claws and flying off again before the little animal could react. Unintentionally, he wasn't quite sure how, he electrocuted the dinosaur. The thing was dead before he was halfway back to the island, which saved him killing it, but also cooked it a bit. He hoped Sera wasn't too big on raw meat. If she was, however, he'd go out and get her a new one. In the back of his mind, he knew he would.

Reaching his island, Zephyros quickly made his way towards the lake he'd already mentally dubbed "Sera's lake," and landed, setting the dinosaur down on the ground before he did so. Tucking his wings in, Zephyros glanced around him, looking for her adamantly, excited to see her again. Looking up, he spotted a distant yellow shape high in the sky and smiled, roaring loudly in a greeting, probably the loudest he'd ever been. He'd never been much of a talker, not until Sera came along.

Zephyros
Zephyros

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2