Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.org

Latest topics
» Searching (Open to Dragons/Lessers)
by Ptelea Yesterday at 9:30 pm

» Cassy stalker
by Cassy Yesterday at 5:16 pm

» Trading Post (open)
by darvik Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:56 pm

» Third Character of Nevermore, Cassian
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:17 pm

» The Finding of The Enchanted Blades. (Solo)
by Cassian Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:15 pm

» Rotten Forest (Open to all)
by Cassian Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:11 pm

» To be a "Lesser" Creature in a World Dominated by Dragons (Open)
by Itazura Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:23 pm

» this is a monster that i made and im hoping that you guys like them
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:46 am

» FARSIGHT NEW APP
by Wake Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:30 am

» Drakon the Pet
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:08 am

» Random Encounters (Open to All)
by booboosousa Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:46 am

» A Fortunate Paradox of Time [Private Full Gods]
by Kayin Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:06 pm

» Aftermath (Starlights only)
by Raak-tolIs Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:26 pm

» Monster Meeting (Open)
by Vann Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:00 pm

» booboosousa's characters
by booboosousa Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:57 am

» Sourite
by booboosousa Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:52 am

» this Pitiful life (Story submission )
by Tharasis Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:35 am

» How to raise your dragons (Private Svad)
by Svadilfare Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:40 am

» jello...more like hello
by Hydra Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:19 pm

» Multiverse Contest!
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:16 pm

» Second Character of Nevermore, Itazura
by Bassasail Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:32 pm

» the meeting(open to humans)
by darvik Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:59 pm

» Lets play pretend (private Paradox and Baldi)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:14 pm

» Guide to DP, AP, and WP (part of the DP revamp)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:02 pm

» Staff Application: Character Mod
by Hydra Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Koal The FireWing

Go down

Koal The FireWing

Post by Koal on Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:06 am

Personal Info
Name: Koal
Alias: N/A
Personality: Koal is caution and sometimes quiet toward others until he gets to know them. Once they gain his trust he shows that he is friendly, protective, and sometimes playful, but he has a bit of an anger issue and will get mad easily especially anyone who posses a threat to him and his friends. His mood and attitude changes similar to that of an animal with his tail lashing softly along with his teeth and fangs shown, he would even snort smoke and breath bits of fire to show that he is stronger.  
Interests: Snow, Rain, Meat, Sparring, adrenaline rush, Swimming. Yes, I know, Koal is a bit of a oddball, he uses fire attacks and yet he enjoys the peaceful sounds, sights, and the feel of rain hitting his scales and swimming through the cool crisp waters and the fact he loves watching the snow drift down and playing in the snow.
Dislikes: Bullies, anyone who wants to harm the innocent, evil beings, vegetables, any food from the sea (Fried Shrimp would be an acceptation to him).
Fears: Losing his loved ones, being weaker than the enemy.
General Appearance
Height: 60 feet in length from head to tail and 25 in height if you measure from his head to the bottom of his wing-like claw.
Scales: Red and Black
Eyes: Red
Appearance: Drawing above is pretty self explainable.  But incase you don't know, koal's chest and belly have scale-plates, Koal's body is also a higher temperature than the average dragon. Therefore, it helps him get dry faster.

Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: FireWings
Family: Mother and Father expired due to age and Koal does not have any brothers/sisters. He was an only Dragonet (A word for a younge dragon)
Mate: Ella The Earth Dragoness
Hatchlings: N/A

Skills and Abilities
Strengths: Physically strong due to his past fights/training, his legs, wings, and tail have most of the physical strength.
Special Abilities: Koal is capable of breathing fire, including manipulating it with his body, such as igniting his tail for a fiery whip lash and flaring up his wings to let loose a flaming gust. Any attack is possible with this ability as long as its physical and projectile. Koal is resistant to fire and can often by healed by it in a small amount. Koal has the power to access a speciel powerful form known as Flare Ascension by going through small progress by encasing himself in liquid magma, the magma cools down to seal himself inside of molten rock, the pressure from being inside of it transforms him into a Demi-god, altering his arms-wing to turn into shields, the shield-arms willl sprout long thin transparent wings that will allow him to levitate instead of having to flap them, the rest of this transformation changes his scales to a brighter orange, they almost look like his fire is shining through cracks in his scales, Koal's body also thins like a little bit, reducing his width but increasing his height by 15 feet more. While in this form, now only does his strength and speed increase by an unknown amount (yet to be determined just how strong he becomes, but I don't want to go overpowered, but I'd like to aim for the form to be powerful but not unstoppable). But the form also allows him to have more control over the element of fire in both offensive, defensive, and conjuring methods, but despite gaining more control over fire, he cannot control fire created by other FWs, but he's capable of taming a wildfire to a certain degree, but not the wildfire of a huge forest.
Weaknesses: Despite having strong wings capable of fast flight, the wing web parts of his wings can be damaged by pierce weaponry such as arrows. Once damaged, he cannot fly. Koal is also slow and less evasive on then ground, forcing him to fight more on the aggressive side, not unless he transforms into his demi-god form, half of the speed weakness is solved.
Combat Style: Koal is a smart but caution fighter, he studies his enemies at first with normal physical attacks. Once he has learned anything about his enemy, he will go on the aggressive or defensive side.

Background
History: N/A but I will add something here depending on what happens to Koal on this forum.
RP Sample: It was a bright sunny day and the wind was blowing softly through the grass plains, it was causing blades of grass to sway to and afro. The birds were haply chirping away and sharing a conversation in this own unique language. The peace was soon interrupted as a shadow swiftly passes by. The birds suddenly scattered trying to get away from whoever it was that just flew by. The figure soon turned around and landed, its back feet first to touch the screen before its wing-like arms landed next, the figure was a red dragon with black plate-like scales along its chest and belly. It was a wyvern dragon with impressive wide wings, its dragon's head had four horns and black markings along its face. Its hair was spikey red and black with a ponytail to complete the hair's style. It was none other than Koal, a newcomer to those lands. He had just landed so he could relaxed from his long flight here.

Last edited by Koal on Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:14 am; edited 13 times in total
Koal

Male Leo Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Koal The FireWing

Post by Atlantis on Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:30 am

I read there's WIP. Write here when you have finished, so I can approve it Very Happy

Edit: APPROVED Razz

Watch out about my other account: Xangor
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Male Posts : 742

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Koal The FireWing

Post by Sly on Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:16 am

Re-APPROVED

Spoiler: