Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

Europa, Phantasmas

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Ruins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayHOS realm of the seven

The Hunger Games! Anime Style!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Hunger Games! Anime Style!

Post by Damian on Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:30 pm

Well, once upon a time I was watching Fullmetal Alchemist, and then it came to me while I was watching Ed battling people. I should give Al a muffin. Al doesn't eat enough muffins. Robots/enchanted armor people should get muffins, and they SHOULD LIKE THEM! So I decided to go to the store and buy a muffin for him, and when I got back, I shoved it down his throat, and it magically disappeared. We will never know where that magical muffin vanished to......

Ed: Um, D, I think you're getting distracted..

ED I DID NOT INVITE YOU TO THIS VERY SERIOUS DISCUSSION! Anyway, silliness aside, after the magical muffin disappeared, I went to check up on Kid, and while I was doing that, I thought to myself, wouldn't it be cool if there was a Hunger Games involving anime characters? Can you imagine? That would be so chaotic, there aren't even words to describe it. So what do I do?

WELL I HOST IT ON HERE!

Here are the rules. First of all, you're character can not be an overpowered/god/immortal anime character. That just isn't fair. If they are immortal but can still be hurt to unconsciousness, then that is fine, but no exceptions other then that.

So basically, each person who signs up to participate will have their choice of two characters from one anime to represent a district. Or two people will pick one person each from the same anime, if we get enough participates. This means, only twelve/twenty-four members can participate in this, so you better hurry.

Another thing. I WILL moderate fight scenes, and say what is overpowered, biased, or exaggerated. I probably will participate in this too, and you probably know who I'll pick, so slap me if I make him act too overpowered o3o

There be either three or four rounds, depending on the fighting. This will not be like the normal hunger games. For example, once it is down to fourteen people, the next round will start. Once it is down to eight people, the next round will start. Then finally, once it is down to three or four people, the last round will begin.

Round 1~ 24 Tributes

Round 2~ 17 Tributes

Round 3~ 8 Tributes

Final Round~ 3 Tributes

Now, before I start this, I want to find out who would want to participate before I decide to make it only twelve people instead of twenty-four. Simply post down below Yay or nay depending on if you want to do this or not. Cheers, and may luck be with you!

Virgo♀ - IceWing Queen(Age 14)
Yalaruh♀ - SkyWing Hatchling(Age 0.6)
Qualzexcta Jaguasa Dermain♂ - SeaWing Guardian(Age 21.5)
Nightflare♀ - NightWing Citizen
Virsha♀ - EbonWing Trainee(Age 10)
Rektani Lozain♀ - EarthWing Instructor(Age 65)
Xia♀ - EarthWing Intertribal Affairs Adviser(Age 28)
Jansi⚥ - FireWing Keeper of Heritage(Age 26)
Uranus♂ - LightClaw Warrior/Slave(Age 16)
Alphonse♂ - Rogue(Age 17)
Damian
IceWing Trainee
IceWing Trainee

Male Posts : 87

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Hunger Games! Anime Style!

Post by Cosmos on Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:16 pm

I don't think we'll be doing a Hunger Games right now, there's a war about to start. But all-in-all, it sounds like a good Idea, I will also help moderate this event if it goes on.

[i]"Life is a gift, cherish what you've been given." [/i]
Cosmos:
Cosmos was the cutest baby..

PLEASE CLICK THE EGGS!

Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grima on Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:39 am

I REALLY like this idea, the only problem is that I can't decide which anime character to be. There's so many to choose from!

Grima's character (theme) song:
Grima

Female Aries Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare on Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:19 am

@Grima: I know right.
I do like this idea but my question is, two at a time? Ok.....
But I do love this idea! Make it happen!(please)

Now how do you feel?I bet it is like this. Wimper 
But that's ok.(Not really Sweat )
So , who wants to party? Mwhahaha 
I'm sure that it will bring you to your grave. Shocked
__________________________________________________________________________________
Frostflare's Theme song
Theme Song:

You really want to see the demon inside?
Frostflare: Demon Mode:

Watch out for my other accounts
Shadow Lugia, Soul, Nova, Sekianoowari , Dovewing, Chibi, Keroro, and Neos
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top