Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

Midnight

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D
Ruins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers Roleplay

New Beginning with a New Tribe (Firewings only. Joining the Firewings)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Beginning with a New Tribe (Firewings only. Joining the Firewings)

Post by Edan on Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:14 pm

Flapping his wings over and over to gain more speed he glided through the sky. The male blinked his golden eyes, casting his gaze over the place they called the Firewing territory. Spotting a volcano he smiled a toothy grin. Oh how he loved volcanoes. Landing right in the middle of Firewing territory he sat next to the volcano, pressing his side against it. Rumbling in contentment he let the magma inside his body heat up to make him steam. His whole body heated up and soon he was steaming even more. This was a defense mechanism, just in case the Firewings got aggressive. Of course the male wouldnt mind a bit of scuffle but that wouldnt look good if he was trying to joint he tribe.

Folding his wings tightly against himself he looked around. Where were they. Had they left. Did he go to the wrong place. He knew this had to be the right place. Sighing he waited for them, his golden eyes scanning over the territory over and over.
Edan
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Beginning with a New Tribe (Firewings only. Joining the Firewings)

Post by Inferno on Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:12 pm

Inferno was bored within the tribe. He wanted to go wander but was too tired. Then he heard a rumor saying that a new dragon was deciding to join the tribe. He decided to go check it out. As Inferno neared the volcano of where the new dragon was, he looked at him. He had black scales with spots of orangish redish on his body. "He seemes nice," he thought to himself. Giving out a small roar for a greeting, Inferno went over to him. "Hello! What's your name? I'm Inferno. I'm cousins with the king of FireWing. You're going to join this tribe right?" Inferno hoped that he was going to make a new friend.

Kenina's Royal Body Guard

Male Libra Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom on Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:36 pm

Viper, out of nowhere, appeared in a burst of flames, staring at the newcomer. "Hi," she stated flatly. "Who are you and what are you doing here?" She narrowed her blue eyes, giving him a feral glare, that could make anyone flinch, even Phantom, the Goddess of Magic. "Are you planning to join the FireWing tribe?" She smirked. "You'll have to talk to Shadowfire or Avian about that."

In war, there is no prize for the runner-up.

Other Characters: Gemini, Viper, Frostbite, Xylnthian, and Helios
Phantom
Dragon Goddess of Magic

Female Libra Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Edan on Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:51 pm

The male sat there for a bit of 10 minutes before the first one arrived. He was an interesting, not as feral as he thought he would be. He nodded in hello and took in a breath. The fire and lava made him feel at him. Everything like fire or lava made him happy. Letting a yawn escape from his maw he let his white ivories sparkle, trying to show off in front of the male. Of course it was in his nature. When you got it flaunt it he always told himself. Smiling softly he cleared his throat before giving him a good look.

All at once he snapped out of his thoughts. A male came up to him introducing himself as Inferno. Hmm interesting enough. He waited till the male was done till he spoke. "Yes I am joining this tribe I am........." he said about to speak before a female interrupted him. If there was one thing he didnt like it was being interrupted. He flinched at her glare. Looking back at her he growled a low deep growl. "Pardon but I was talking miss. If you could wait your turn I will answer your questions shortly" he said with a huff.

Turning back to the other one he smiled softly, nodding. "I am looking for the leader. Shadowfire am I correct? he asked softly. Turning to the female he remembered the questions she had showered on him and nodded. "I am Edan and like I said I am looking to join this tribe. As you can see I am a fire dragon" he said, taking a deep breath and lifting his head, shooting fire into the air to prove his point. He nodded again. "Which is why I was sitting here miss" he said trying not to start screaming at her. He sighed softly. This female was quite annoying.

Last edited by Edan on Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Edan
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia on Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:16 pm

Astral flew though the air looking for someone to socialize with. Her advances on Volcanis had been thus far fruitless and Astral needed some company other than the stubborn FireWing she hoped to some day call her mate.

Astral found a small group of dragons below and arrived just in time to hear the stranger speak his plans of joining the FireWings. Decending and landing next to her distant cousin Astral inspected Edan. "Well your not just a fire dragon your a god too. I don't believe I've seen you before. I'm Astral. I would ask you for your name but I kinda already heard it coming here. So what exactly are you the god of?" Had those words come out of anyone else mouth the others probably wouldn't have believed it. These words though were coming from Astral one of the strongest goddess in Pyyria partly because she was one of the few full gods. Astral left the part about being a goddess out on purpose. She wondered if he already knew who she was and if not what his reaction would be to a tiny black dragon revealing this about him.

Quotes:
[15:53:21] Apolis : Yes, semi gods shall be treated with the uttermost respect of course!
Gala: UNLEASH THE FURY OF THE NIGHT!
[00:33:27] Abyss : Happy coming outta yer mum day~
[01:31:17] XaJjang : 90% of this site's "Metagaming" or "Powerplaying" is the opposite.
[01:31:26] XaJjang : It's jsut really badly worded posted, or jsut bad posts in general.
Celestia
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Female Scorpio Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Edan on Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:23 pm

Something caught his eye. A black shape. The small shape reminded him of someone. All the sudden it snapped in his mind. It was Astral! Of course he knew her. Watching he soar through the air with such graze and beauty amazed him. Of course he couldnt fly like that. Watching her he watched as she touched the ground as gracefully as she flew and he smiled softly. Finally someone who wasnt like the female over there. What was her name? Ahh he didnt know and frankly he didnt care.

Once she said something he smiled even wider. He nodded "Yes I am a god. Just as you are a goddess, Astral. You are the goddess of the Moon and Stars" he said saying her title like she was a queen. Frankly she was. No the male was not hitting on her he just knew of her high title. I am of course Edan, god of fire and lava. Its a pleasure to meet you" he said with a soft smile.
Edan
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom on Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:29 pm

Phantom was being awesome, and materialized next to Astral. "Astral! I need to ...." She blinked at the dragon in front of her. He seemed to radiate this aura, and then she snapped her fingers. "Oh, right!" she said. "You're one of those dragons that became a semi-god. Edan, God of Fire and Lava, right?"

Phantom
Dragon Goddess of Magic

Female Libra Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inferno on Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:05 pm

Inferno stared as his cousin, Astral came. "Hello Astral. How are you?" He dipped his head towards his cousin and a goddess. Then he also stared as Inferno's other cousin, Viper, came. She gave him a snap. "Hey Viper, don't be mean.. After all, he wants to join the tribe, and not a rogue." Then he muttered under his breath, "Sheesh, what's up with you today?" Then Inferno noticed Phantom, his other cousin came. "Dang.. What's up with all the cousins coming today?" However he greeted Phantom, "Hello Phantom! How are you?"

Male Libra Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Edan on Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:57 pm

It was moments after daydreaming that he noticed that Phantom had arrived. He focused on Astral to see if she would respond. Nodding to Phantom he smiled. "Hello Miss.Phantom. Yes you are correct. And you are Phantom, goddess of Magic. It is a pleasure to meet you" he said with a dip of his head.

Turning his head to Inferno he watched as he scolded Viper. Chuckling to himself he stretched his maw in a yawn and wondered where the leader was.

God of Fire and Lava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom on Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:10 pm

Viper raised an eyebrow. "If you're friends with Phantom, and Astral, that's good enough for me." She glared at Phantom. "Cuz, you made him a god? Wow. And you didn't think to tell Shadowfire or anything? He should be informed about this too." She rolled her eyes, before turning back to Edan. "Sorry for my rudeness," she apologized. "I just don't like newcomers randomly coming to the FireWings for a party or whatever. I'm sure Shadowfire would welcome you. I think he's away on a mission. He should be back soon."

Phantom
Dragon Goddess of Magic

Female Libra Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia on Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:21 pm

Turns out this person did know who Astral was. Wasn't a surprise. Many knew who she was without actually meeting her. One of cousins greeted Astral and asked how she was doing. "I'm a little frustrated my advances on my love interest are going nowhere but otherwise I'm fine. How about you?"

Just then Phantom came out of nowhere. "Hi sis" Astral said before Phantom spoke but before she could finish speaking she got distracted by the fire god. Trying to bring her back to what she was going to say before Astral asked "Need to what? sis"

Quotes:
[15:53:21] Apolis : Yes, semi gods shall be treated with the uttermost respect of course!
Gala: UNLEASH THE FURY OF THE NIGHT!
[00:33:27] Abyss : Happy coming outta yer mum day~
[01:31:17] XaJjang : 90% of this site's "Metagaming" or "Powerplaying" is the opposite.
[01:31:26] XaJjang : It's jsut really badly worded posted, or jsut bad posts in general.
Celestia
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Female Scorpio Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight on Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:13 pm

Shadowfire was away, but his eyes were always on the Tribe. A small black flame, safely concealed in a tree, now zipped over to the group. It waited until all eyes were on it, then began to speak. "A message from Master Shadowfire," it said in a soft, sweet, feminine voice. "He wishes to remind Mistress Viper that not all dragons wishing to join the FireWings are nincompoops like her."

My Charries:
Twilight- Elite NightWing Tracker
Shadowfire- FireWing King
Kazumi- Dragon Goddess of Harmony
Mirage- LightWing Hatchling

My Besties:
Gemini/Phantom/Viper/Frostbite
Xylnthian
Brooklynn
Astral
Kokoro
Twilight
NightWing Elite Tracker
NightWing Elite Tracker

Female Libra Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asaya on Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:27 pm

There was a flash bright orange in the sky, then a loud, happy roar that slowly grew louder and louder. When the whoops were nearly deafening, a bright flame shot through the air, and plunged deep into the volcano, sending lava into the air, though it quickly cooled and hardened into small rocks that bounced down the side harmlessly. Had anyone been paying close enough attention, then would have found something resembling a large orange bird on fire. And no, it wasn't a phoenix. To those who weren't paying attention, their confusion was answered as a-still burning-feathery lump dragged herself over the rim of the volcano, shook the lava off, and leapt to land next to the crowd of dragons as the flames went out. "What're we gatherin' here fer?" The thick accented voice was easy going and light, with a certain-rather low-amount of danger underlying, quickly showing that there was thin ice if you went far enough. A very strange combination. The dragon it belonged to-however-was stranger. Anyone would say that she looked like an overgrown red chicken. Those dragons would get their tails handed to them on a silver platter with "You Suck" inscribed in it. She was a wyvern, but that wasn't all. She was completely covered in feathers, from wings to feather-tufted tail tip. Even her face. Longer feathers stuck up straight in curiousity in a feathered crest, situated firmly on a long neck, topped with a triangular head. Gold eyes looked around keenly. "Seriously, ya'll are in mah volcano diving splash zone."

Asaya
FireWing Head Tracker
FireWing Head Tracker

Female Aquarius Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Edan on Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:10 pm

Turning his head a soft smile fell across his face. With a gentle voice he spoke kindly. "Its alright Ma'am. I bet you just wanted to protect your tribe" he said, still smiling. Swishing his tail across the ground he nodded. "I understand your protectiveness over your tribe. Especially if some fish faces where to come in" he said with a snort, his extreme hate for Seawings showing.

Staring at the small thing that had delivered the note he frowned. Walking forward he sniffed it. Baring his teeth slightly he regained his composure. Nodding to the small thing which he disliked he cleared his throat. "Would it be possible for you to deliver a message to Sir. Shadowfire?" he asked with a smile.

Looking at Phantom he smiled. "Do you know where......" he said, speaking to her and seeing if she knew where Shadowfire was. Once again he was interupted. Man did any of these dragons have manners. A growl rippled in his throat at her words. The magma in his horns, tail and body heated up, making him start smoking. "Excuse me but I was talking miss. If you dont mind could you maybe find another volcano you can jump in? There are plenty of others around here and we where here first so actually you where interrupting us" he said with a slight smirk.
Edan
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asaya on Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:42 pm

Asaya immediately bristled at the newcomers tone. "Yer a newcomer, so ah'll ignore that. But it's common knowledge that this volcano is strictly fer volcano diving. Yeh'd be wise to move before others decide to come down too." She huffed, flames flickering on the edges of her wings and crest.

Asaya
FireWing Head Tracker
FireWing Head Tracker

Female Aquarius Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight on Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:54 pm

Once again the fire waited until everyone was done talking, then turned politely to Edan. "Of course I may deliver it," the fire sang softly. "And I apologize for the rudeness of all of the fiery-dragons in advance, especially my master Shadowfire. They are a hot-headed race and quick to anger, and they do not trust newcomers easily." It paused for a moment. "Master Shadowfire would like to inform Asaya that the volcanoes are for all dragons-of-the-flame, not just her."

My Charries:
Twilight- Elite NightWing Tracker
Shadowfire- FireWing King
Kazumi- Dragon Goddess of Harmony
Mirage- LightWing Hatchling

My Besties:
Gemini/Phantom/Viper/Frostbite
Xylnthian
Brooklynn
Astral
Kokoro
Twilight
NightWing Elite Tracker
NightWing Elite Tracker

Female Libra Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asaya on Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:41 pm

Asaya huffed in response, a plume of flame erupting from her nose. "Ah said fer Volcano Diving. Not fer me." She snorted, turning away and muttering under her breath. "Stupid flame, ah keep tellin them to get its ears fixed." She then turned to the newcomer and looked him over. She sat down and calmly allowed her tail to twitch. "So, yeh wanna join the tribe?" She asked, hostility gone from her voice.

Asaya
FireWing Head Tracker
FireWing Head Tracker

Female Aquarius Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom on Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:14 pm

Viper turned to the fire, smiling sweetly, but having a deadly intent hidden right below the surface of her tone. "Please relay this to master Shadowfire, and tell him that he is a hypocrite, and he shouldn't be one to talk, as he is stupider than I am. And tell him this: I am not a nincompoop. If we want to call anyone a nincompoop, let's call either you, Volcanis, or Xylnthian one, yes?"

Phantom
Dragon Goddess of Magic

Female Libra Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top