Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Advisory Training? (Wake)
by Wake Today at 2:41 pm

» An Odd set of Twins (Read/critic only)
by Cyclone and Typhoon Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:37 am

» Snow on the Mountain (Open to all)
by Cyclone and Typhoon Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:53 pm

» Abstract Reality
by Guest Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:03 pm

» Snow and Romance and... danger (Destella)
by Destella Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:31 pm

» Possible Monster Ideas
by Snowscale Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:56 am

» chaos theory
by Cassiopeia Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:58 pm

» Gone Next Week
by Wake Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:43 am

» Megalomania
by Guest Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:44 am

» Need Help with Character Creation? Post Here!
by Mudvine Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:37 pm

» Crescylla the Hidden Gem
by Snowscale Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:56 am

» Spectre, Geist in the Mirror(updated)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:31 am

» Tribe Abbreviations
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:10 am

» World of Pern - Canon Pern since 2012
by Guest Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:48 pm

» Solving the Mysteries (Open to All)
by Raygnar Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:53 pm

» Mission: Twilight (Open to all)
by Reality Glitch Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:08 pm

» Role-Playing and Roll-Playing
by Reality Glitch Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:14 am

» Argee, Aspiring Dragon
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:24 pm

» Risk: Semi-Realistic Canine Roleplay
by Guest Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:27 pm

» By Tooth and Claw Dragons
by Guest Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:51 pm

» Birth of a Holy Mutant(Cass, Svad/Aero)
by Cassiopeia Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:48 am

» Reorganizing Stars (Open for Order of Starlights)
by Attor Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:44 am

» Raygnar, the Frozen Wind
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:29 pm

» Tempest and Fireburst, Feathered Brothers
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:42 pm

» Adjusting to a New World (Open to all)
by Wake Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:49 pm

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

Neltharion

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Enemy or ally? [Private with Astral]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Enemy or ally? [Private with Astral]

Post by Volcanis on Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:07 pm

// Warogh will appear later //

Volcanis was resting in his cave, thinking about the last events at the lake. He knew to have accidentally offended Astral, but he didn't have other choices. He couldn't sleep very well with this thought in his mind. So he walked outside the cave, looking towards the sky. He wondered what Astral was doing in this moment. He hoped to see her little black shape in the air. However there were only the pterodactyls flying around his cave. One of them landed down on Volcanis shoulder. The pterodactyl looked at the FireWing with a sad expression. The creature was aware that Volcanis was in a bad mod and it was looking to give him some company. The FireWing snarled towards the pterodactyl, don't wanting nuisances. "Go, away! Leave me alone!" He growled, shaking his shoulder to cause the pterodactyl to fall. The creature, scared, didn't hesitate to fly away. Volcanis snarled. feeling nervous. There was really nothing he could do to change his bad behaviour?

This is an alternate account of [b] Atlantis

[size=16]"There's a volcano in my head instead of a brain."
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Male Posts : 224

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Enemy or ally? [Private with Astral]

Post by Celestia on Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:35 am

Astral didn't care if Volcanis was against the relationship. She would keep perusing him to no end. And idea had popped into Astral's mind the other day right before she was about to go to bed. What better way to get closer to Volcanis but to join the FireWings. She would get to see him much more. The only issue was FireWings were normally asleep during the night. Which meant Astral was going to have to stay up.

Now Astral flew over FireWing territory on her way to the person in charge to join the FireWings. She ended up passing over Volcanis's home on the way though she paid it no attention thereby not noticing Volcanis. He probably didn't want to talk to her right now anyways. It would be hard for Volcanis to miss Astral though. Her black scales made her painfully obvious in the day. Of course for how small she is its possible he could mistaken her for a crow.

Quotes:
[15:53:21] Apolis : Yes, semi gods shall be treated with the uttermost respect of course!
Gala: UNLEASH THE FURY OF THE NIGHT!
[00:33:27] Abyss : Happy coming outta yer mum day~
[01:31:17] XaJjang : 90% of this site's "Metagaming" or "Powerplaying" is the opposite.
[01:31:26] XaJjang : It's jsut really badly worded posted, or jsut bad posts in general.
Celestia
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Female Scorpio Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis on Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:32 am

// Warogh has only a missing eye as scar. //

Volcanis was thinking to fly away and come back to the lake, where he could have a chance to find Astral. However It wasn't unluckily his free day and he needed to stay to accomplish his guardian jobs. He spreaded his wings, deciding to have a flight around the FireWings territories. Volcanis noticed the shape of Astral passing over his home. His heart jumped, but it could probably be a crow. Astral looked to be very hurt the last time and it was very unlikely that she wanted to see him again. His attention was taken by another dragon flying in the air. It was a massive red dragon. Volcanis blinked his eyes in surprise. It couldn't be... That dragon looked to be Warogh! What was he doing in the FireWings territories? Why the other Guardians haven't stopped him? Warogh was a dangerous dragon, a bully that sought revenge on his enemies. Anyway Warogh was alone, so the dragon didn't represent a menace. That was strange. Which plans Warogh had? Volcanis didn't want to stay and watch. He directly flew towards Warogh in the attempt to stop the intruder. Volcanis was a Guardian afterall, so it was his job to protect his territories. He doubted that dragon was really Warogh. it was probably just a stranger or perhaps a new member. In the meanwhile Astral would have noticed all the movement around and the two big dragons in the air.

Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia on Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:12 pm

Astral's keen sense picked up the commotion behind her. Even if it wasn't night and her senses weren't enhanced she could still pick them up. Turning around Astral found Volcanis flying up to some stranger about the same size as him. Astral turned around and flew towards the two to see what was going on. As she got closer she began to notice he stranger seemed familar. He kinda match the description Volcanis had given her of Warogh. Flying up to the two Astral asked Volcanis "Is this who I think this is?"

Quotes:
[15:53:21] Apolis : Yes, semi gods shall be treated with the uttermost respect of course!
[01:31:17] XaJjang : 90% of this site's "Metagaming" or "Powerplaying" is the opposite.
[01:31:26] XaJjang : It's jsut really badly worded posted, or jsut bad posts in general.
Celestia
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Female Scorpio Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:46 pm

Volcanis has almost reached the other fire dragon. He couldn't believe it was Warogh. Volcanis worst enemy was here. The FireWing Guardian felt all the rage growing inside. Warogh was the dragon that has attempted to ruin Volcanis life with any means possibile. Volcanis felt relieved that Astral was with him. He was indeed surprised she was here. Perhaps Astral has decided to forgive Volcanis? He put aside this thought, focusing on Warogh. "Yes, it is." Volcanis answered at her. "Be careful." He warned her in a protective instinct. However he realized there was no need to warn her. "Oh, I always forget you're a Goddess." He snarled. "If Warogh has bad intentions, let me to battle him alone." He gave her a sort of order. Volcanis knew that Astral would instantly kill the other dragon. However the FireWing was so proud that he wanted to personally defeat his hated enemies, unless it was really necessary the help of allies. Warogh looked at the two incoming dragons with a calm expression, assuming a neutral stand to show to not have pacific intentions. The scar on Warogh's eye was visible, a claw mark that has been inflicted by another dragon with no doubts.

Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia on Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:11 am

Volcanis confirmed her suspicions. This dragon she was looking at was indeed the infamous Warogh who had caused her love interest so much grief and hardship. Astral really wanted to bite him and was about to before Volcanis mentioned he wanted to fight Warogh alone if he had bad intentions. Astral didn't really care though if he had honest good intentions she still wanted to bite him. Still this seemed important to Volcanis so she kept her teeth sheathed. Astral watched whatever events transpired next with curiosity and caution. She didn't care what Volcanis said if they got into a fight and Astral felt Volcanis was in danger she was going to put that bastard down.

Quotes:
Celestia
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Female Scorpio Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis on Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:11 pm

Volcanis stopped in front of Warogh, giving him of a very hateful and angry look. The FireWing Guardian growled, his jaws and claws were ready to clash against the enemy. "Warogh..." Volcanis hissed. "I warn you: a false move and I'm going to rip out your other eye." He growled, his voice was serious. Volcanis amber eyes were being replaced by two fire orbs, sign of his fury. The only sight of Warogh was a enough reason to cause Volcanis to become enraged. He would immediately attack the other one, without doing questions. However the presence of Astral was helping the FireWing Guardian to stay quiet and don't lose his mind. Volcanis, when enraged, was really the most dangerous dragon around. He could accidentally hurt himself and even his friends.
The dark red dragon answered with a relaxed voice, staring at the FireWing Guardian with a serious and pacific look.
"I don't want to be your enemy anymore, Volcanis. I have decided to join the FireWings and start a new life like you did."
Volcanis was completely floored by Warogh's behaviour. However he couldn't give trust to other dragon. Volcanis wasn't that dumb. "You're lying." Volcanis immediately accused, almost convinced of his words. It was unlikely that Warogh was telling the truth. The two fire dragons have heated each other for years. Warogh couldn't change his mind all of sudden.

Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis on Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:55 am

Warogh remained serious, apparently not hurted by Volcanis words. "No, I'm sincere." He replied before tu turn away. "Now I'm busy doing a patrol." He started to fly away at a moderate speed. Warogh was very big, almost the same size of Volcanis. It was certainly a fearsome and dangerous dragon.
"Patrol? What...?" Volcanis growled surprised, but also angry. He couldn't believe that Warogh was really a FireWing. The dark red dragon roared in response. "Yes, I'm a FireWing Guardian."
Volcanis remained shocked. Have the FireWings really accepted such a bully like Warogh? How Warogh has convinced ShadowFire? Volcanis pondered a little before to find the answer: he has never talked to anyone about Warogh, besides Astral. So the FireWings have probably thought that Warogh was a normal fire dragon.
"I can't trust that motherf*****." Volcanis sweared in a sudden outrburst. "I must warn ShadowFire!" He spoke to Astral, revealing his concerns. Volcanis looked determined to head towards ShadowFire's lair. However he suddenly changed his mind. "No, I think it's better to just control Warogh." Volcanis snarled. He didn't want to talk about Warogh with the other FireWings, because Volcanis needed to reveal his past. And he didn't want to do that.

Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia on Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:19 pm

Astral didn't really know how to react to what had just transpired. Warogh hadn't been aggressive in the least and revealed he was now a FireWing. He stated he was busy with a patrol and left just like that. Astral found it curious that for someone patrolling they didn't ask what a stranger was doing in FireWing territory. Maybe ShadowFire had told everyone about her and that she was welcome in the territory. She had a rather unique look so knowing it was her wasn't very difficult at all.

Volcanis wasn't happy at all. He blurted out a curse and announced he needed to warn ShadowFire. Before Volcanis had a chance to change his mind Astral butted in. "I can teleport you to ShadowFire if you want. I was actually on my way to see him. Only reason I didn't teleport there was because the sun is up I have no idea where he is. I was going to join the FireWings myself so I could be closer to you." Astral said flying over and hugging him.

Quotes:
Celestia
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Female Scorpio Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis on Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:32 am

// Sorry late answer, I'm busy these days. //

Volcanis remained so surprised by her sudden revelation that he almost forgot about Warogh. "Joining us?!" He asked in shock. The FireWings were going to become the strongest tribe in Pyyria with a Goddess. Anyway Volcanis was aware that Astral was joining the FireWings in the attempt to stay close to him. Volcanis has chased a lot of females in his life, but the majority of them has refused his advances. It was the first time that a female was behind Volcanis now. There was finally someone that loved his strenght and handsomeness. "I think the FireWings will become invincible then." He smirked, his voice was serious, thinking about a possible war against both SeaWings and IceWings. Both tribes would be annihilated now, a very pleasant scenario. "Anyway, ShadowFire's lair is inside that volcano." He pointed his snout towards the biggest mountain. "My future lair indeed." He smirked another time. Conquering the throne was one of his goals. He wasn't really interested to become the new leader, but just to definitely prove to be the strongest fire dragon in Pyyria.

Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia on Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:32 pm

Astral knew the news would shock Volcanis. In fact the new would probably shock any dragon in Pyyria. Volcanis's next comment about the FireWings becoming invincible was another things Astral had considered. "Just because I'm joining the FireWings doesn't mean I'll be listening to any orders. I won't be participating in any fights I won't be spying on any of the other tribes and I'm not going to gather all the food myself. I'll see about how much the other trackers gather and gather that same amount myself. Even under these conditions I doubt ShadowFire will refuse me. Anyways good luck with Warogh." Astral said before taking off to go see ShadowFire.

Quotes:
Celestia
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Female Scorpio Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top