Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

Midnight, Neltharion, Svadilfare

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D Kitaro Weyr Ruins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayHOSrealm of the seven

OMG!!! GUYS!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OMG!!! GUYS!

Post by Snowflare on Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:46 pm

OMG! I AM FLEEPING BACK!!! AHHHH!!! I MISSED YOU GUYS SO FLIPPIN MUCH!!!!! So much has been going on in my life DX first of all, I never have time to get on the computer because my mom wont tell me the freaking password .-. then my dad has been threatened and the threatener said he would kill my dad so yeah.. then our truck was stolen (avalanche truck) and then suddenely our DELIVERY truck's window was smashed. then School has come out of no where and it sure hasnt been a sweet butterfly! BUT I AM SO HAPPY I AM BACK. But... Skrillix.... Shade... and Iceshard have all moved out and gone away... i am really sad because they wont be able to return (penpals) Skrillix moved to Texas.... Shade moved to Wisconsin and my own BROTHER moved out with my Uncle to California... luckily Solarflare has only moved to another neighborhood.

But, Phantom... Shardas... is it possible to have my Chosen one rank back? just wondering XD if no that is perfectly fine and i will certainly be able to handle that XD

Miraculous//Attack On Titan//Blue Exorcist//Black Butler//Tokyo Ghoul//Percy Jackson//Supernatural
Snowflare

Female Aries Cat

View user profile http://theclancats.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top