Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D
BerksDragonsRuins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayWarriorCats

Bonding Over the Hunt (ICEWINGS)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bonding Over the Hunt (ICEWINGS)

Post by SolsticeEquinox on Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Solstice hadn't gotten out too often recently, due to her hatchlingpups. However, today she had left them with Silver, so that he could teach them things about their wolf sides while she hung with friends. "Guys? Guys?" She called out while treading through the snow. She was hoping she could get a few IceWings to go hunting with her, or something like that...

Characters: Solstice, Sora, Peitaa, Ariki
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Male Posts : 682

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bonding Over the Hunt (ICEWINGS)

Post by SolsticeEquinox on Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:53 pm

Solstice smiled and greeted Snow, an old friend. "Hi.. who are you?" She asked Glacier. She carefully backed away a bit, not to be rude. "And how have you been, Snow?"

SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glacier on Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:34 pm

Glacier answered first at FrostFlare. "You know I sometime leave to do some travels." He answered with a calm voice, not feeling to be really bonded to the tribe. He was a traveller that liked to explore new places. "Anyway I'm glad to see you again." Glacier smiled at her. Frost was the other tribe leader and Glacier had a interest also for her.

Glacier turned towards SnowFall after Frost has left to hunt. He noticed that Snow was blushing. That meant she probably liked him and Glacier was happy to have done a good impression. "Not yet. We can go to hunt." He smiled at Snow, wishing to spend some time with his friends.

Glacier looked at Solstice, a IceWing he has never seen around. "Hi, my name is Glacier. Who are you?" He asked, curious to meet her. He glanced at Frost that has successfully caught a Ox using her ice powers.

Watch out about my other accounts: Atlantis, Xangor, Volcanis and VenomTail
Glacier
God Of Snow & Winter
God Of Snow & Winter

Male Posts : 11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox on Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:39 pm

Solstice smiled politely. "I'm Solstice. It's nice to meet you. Anyway, I'm off to hunt." She said, waving a paw and walking off silently and looking through the snow for any prey. She ensured that, before she left that spot, she buried the rabbit she has caught prior to Glacier's appearance thickly under snow to make sure nothing took it.

SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowFall on Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:23 am

SnowFall nodded. "Sure, we can go hunt." Frost and Sol had left to go hunt on their which left Snow and Glacier alone. Snow was feeling nervous. It was her first time being with Glacier. "Ok, so ready? I'm assuming that you know how to hunt since your out of the tribe most of the time. I would like to see some of your skill. But if not, I can teach you some of my learning. I was a tracker before I was chosen leader." Snow waited for Glacier's answer, sitting on the soft, white snow.

IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Libra Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare on Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:08 am

Frostflare shouted. "HEY! Guys! I spotted a herd of buffalo or something down there! Lets try to get some!" She then flew over abouve, pondering of which one she should go after. As frost waited for the rest of the icewings to join her, she diecided whichever one she catches will do.

Now how do you feel?I bet it is like this. Wimper 
But that's ok.(Not really Sweat )
So , who wants to party? Mwhahaha 
I'm sure that it will bring you to your grave. Shocked
__________________________________________________________________________________
Frostflare's Theme song
Theme Song:

You really want to see the demon inside?
Frostflare: Demon Mode:

Watch out for my other accounts
Shadow Lugia, Soul, Nova, Sekianoowari , Dovewing, Chibi, Keroro, and Neos
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox on Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:36 pm

Solstice heard this and quickly appeared beside Frost, her blue eyes searching until she had the herd in her eyesight. "Oh, cool!" She muttered. As a tracker, she had seen this before, but hadn't seen much of it since the hatchlingpups.

SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glacier on Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:01 pm

Glacier nodded at Snow's words. "Yes, I'm specialized in hunting." He explained following the group. Frost advised about a herd of buffalo. Glacier decided to be the first to start the hunt. He started to run in the forest silent and fast, quickly approaching the unconscious prey. Than he jumped on the buffalo, snapping at its neck for a instant kill. He looked at the others, wondering how it was going the hunt for them.

Glacier
God Of Snow & Winter
God Of Snow & Winter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox on Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:07 pm

Solstice hissed and disappeared, reappearing in front of buffalo, blocking their path. She quickly and swiftly froze some in place, picking the icy corpses and reappearing by Frost.

SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowFall on Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:24 pm

It was Snow's turn to hunt. Although she already ate, the leader was starting to feel hungry again and she wanted to show her skills to everyone. Snow was chosen tracker, not only because of her agility, but for her blending in with the snow. Her scales was white and made it easy to become one with the snow. Another herd of buffalo came and Snow hissed. She walked carefully towards the herd and slowly, her body seemed to disappear. As one of the herd became curious, Snow, being close enough, pounced. She dove into the buffalo's neck, making it a fatal kill. She grabbed the buffalo with her fangs and carried it back to the group. She grinned, "Done! Did you guys all hunt?" She sat down, beckoning everyone to join her to eat.

IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Libra Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom on Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:29 pm

~Imma join right now Cheeky
I'm just gonna post on Phantom for now ^^~

Frostbite alighted down, next to the other dragons. "Hey," she called. "Can I join you guys? I haven't had time to stretch my legs all day yet." She sat down on the ground with a thump. "Besides, this should help raise my adrenaline. I'm seriously bored right now." She had a buffalo carcass slung over her back from her earlier catch. She slid it off, and bit into it, savoring its taste. "Mmmmm," she mumbled around the food. "This buffalo is delicious!"

In war, there is no prize for the runner-up.

Other Characters: Gemini, Viper, Frostbite, Xylnthian, and Helios
Phantom
Dragon Goddess of Magic

Female Libra Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glacier on Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:03 pm

Glacier saw that everyone has captured a buffalo. He reunited with the other IceWings to enjoy the meal, carrying the dead corpse of his buffalo. He turned towards Snowfall. "Yes, I did. And nice catch." Glacier complimented Snowfall for the prey she has captured. Soon another tribe member arrived: FrostBite. Another female, a Guardian. Frost was well-known to play pranks on her tribe mates. So Glacier hoped to not be her next target. "Hi FrostBite. Nice to see you." He smiled at her while snapping at his buffalo to eat a piece.

Glacier
God Of Snow & Winter
God Of Snow & Winter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowFall on Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:40 pm

Snow took a bite of her buffalo. It tasted nice and fresh. After swallowing, she nodded at Glacier. "Thanks, you too!" As she was almost finished with her buffalo, a gaurdian, Frostbite came. "Hello Frostbite. Good to have you here." It appears that Frostbite had caught her own buffalo while gaurding the IceWings borders. She was glad. Then Snow didn't have to go hunt and eat again. She was full and wanted to do something. The day could not come to a close now. The leader had so much fun. As everyone almost finish their buffalo, Snow decided to ask the group,"So, what would you guys like to do?" She hoped to spend more time with Glacier; he went on a lot of adventures and Snow was interested in them. However, it was an open question and the leader will gladly spend time with her tribe mates.

IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Libra Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare on Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:49 am

( You could have waited -3-. Just saying.)
Frostflare, after Snowfall, had swooped over the herd of buffalos and used her ice crystals power to made sharp shards of ice rain apon the bufffalo. She really only did this to show off, but she wantyed everybody to remember why she was queen. Many buffalo died due to her attack. She then went down to the ground and rolled in the blood stained snow. Frostflare then picked up as many buffalo as she could and ploped it in front of the group. "It time to eat!" She shouted right before realizing another Icewing was approaching. "I haven't seen you in a while Frostbite, its nice for you to be here. Of course you can hunt with us, its not a problem seeing as the rest of the tribe is here anyways." She told her calmly, dividing the food apon everybody, then going back to gather the rest.

Now how do you feel?I bet it is like this. Wimper 
But that's ok.(Not really Sweat )
So , who wants to party? Mwhahaha 
I'm sure that it will bring you to your grave. Shocked
__________________________________________________________________________________
Frostflare's Theme song
Theme Song:

You really want to see the demon inside?
Frostflare: Demon Mode:

Watch out for my other accounts
Shadow Lugia, Soul, Nova, Sekianoowari , Dovewing, Chibi, Keroro, and Neos
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian on Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:43 am

(I didn't read the whole topic, sorry if I'm not caught up Sweat)

After discovering about Trinyah's death, Gaea hadn't been all that fazed. Sure, she HAD been childhood friends with the Ice dragoness and goddess, and the two had gotten along up until the point in which Trinyah started seeing SeaWings, but once Trinyah had started going out with Arkhor, Gaea had been furious. She vowed she would save Trinyah from hatching corrupted dragon blood. Before Gaea could ever find her cousin, however, Trinyah had hatchlings, and all hope for her cousin was lost, in that aspect. Trin's family tree had been pure up until she had mated with that lowlife SeaWing. Now her children would be tainted, and there was nothing Gaea could do to help Trin. No matter how many times the children mated with IceWings, then their children mated with IceWings, and so on a so forth, they wouldn't be able to get the SeaWing out of them, not until many generations to come, that is. This had made Gaea enraged, and she prayed to the God of Death that he would wreck havoc upon Trinyah, making her pay for her crimes through a brutal and terrifying death. Her prayers were answered, and soon after Trinyah's eggs hatched, she was murdered in cold blood by a FireWing assassin. Rather then regretting her choice, Gaea was happy that her cousin had been killed off. Now all Gaea had to do was murder the other four hatchlings, since Sterlynn had died from starvation. Gaea now prayed secretly to the God of Death, Nimbus, every night, telling him to kill Rayla, Aari, Thirahan, and Vaynad....

After her daily prayers to the God of Death, Gaea shook herself, and walked outside, feeling energized as the wind blew in her face. She had heard the Queen herself was going on a Hunting trip, so Gaea would participate. Despite her demonic-like nature against her cousin, Trinyah, and her family, Gaea was loyal, and would never, EVER thing of betraying her queen. Unless, of course, her queen mated with a dragon other then an IceWing, in which she wouldn't be as loyal, but she would still serve her, grudgingly. After all, the IceWings of Pyyria weren't bound to the same spiritual rules that the dragons of Drokvira were, which was to never, EVER, under any circumstances, mate with a dragon that isn't the same species as you are.

Stretching in the snow, Gaea yawned, before shaking her body off, and heading out to meet the hunting company. As she followed Frostflare, Snowfall, Glacier, Solstice, and Frostbite out, she kept a deadly eye on her queen. Gaea would protect the queen at all costs, unaware that one, her mate was a vampire, which would technically be another species in Gaea's book, and two, her hatchlings her corrupted. She followed them out as they hunted, watching them and attacking the buffalo with feirocity that would make you not want to mess with her.

After the buffalo had been splattered, Gaea swooped down next to her queen, her eyes sharp and vigil as she stood next to her, watching out for any possible threats. When the queen gave permission to eat, Gaea ate, but only the share her queen gave her. Back on the island of Drokvira, hierarchy was strictly regarded, and Gaea was taught never to take from a higher, and never defy them. If you did, never to say anything out of line out loud, else you would be executed. Gaea was not aware that this was not entirely how the dragons of Pyyria worked. They did not hold this belief as strongly as on her home island.

Virgo♀ - IceWing Queen(Age 14)
Yalaruh♀ - SkyWing Hatchling(Age 0.6)
Qualzexcta Jaguasa Dermain♂ - SeaWing Guardian(Age 21.5)
Nightflare♀ - NightWing Citizen
Virsha♀ - EbonWing Trainee(Age 10)
Rektani Lozain♀ - EarthWing Instructor(Age 65)
Xia♀ - EarthWing Intertribal Affairs Adviser(Age 28)
Jansi⚥ - FireWing Keeper of Heritage(Age 26)
Uranus♂ - LightClaw Warrior/Slave(Age 16)
Alphonse♂ - Rogue(Age 17)
Damian
IceWing Trainee
IceWing Trainee

Male Posts : 87

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top