Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D
BerksDragonsRuins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayWarriorCats

problems in forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down

problems in forum

Post by Sleenia on Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:20 am

I was making a post quoting a lot of phrases and discussions
since yesterday everyone in the chat sqaid i was not attacked and neither Atlas
it was like you all thought i was saying lies, let me say that i would never do something like that
and that it's not my intention to run agains anyone, to hurt or ruin the life of someone
I see we all here are victim of a bad situation, and he tension is still visible
I have experienced that things cannot be forgotten or hidden, but things need to be solved, or they will aut us forever
let me give you that advice, i have experienced that, and please if you are a moderator or an admin, it's your duty to pick up problems and solve them in the most fair possible way, not to ignore them or to ignore users that are talking to you, or to make easily assumpions on what happened listening only to what you want to hear, and act like you don't want to have anything to do with problems, because this is your responsability to make things fair and good for everyone in the forum
i'm not here to attack anyone, i'm whishing the best for all of you and i truly say that, I wanted to find a way to understand each others and i failed and you got me wrong

i'll send some conversations to the moderators and the admins, and i hope you will do what you are suppose to do

i'll try to put her part of the conversation, reassuming it

I ws tryining to approach shao, he acted aggressive against me, then things got quiet, so i suggested him to clarify thing with atlas, and he teased us again and again
calling him jesk many times (no conversation as proof but he destroyed all his charachters) and also caled him goody goody in a offensive manner
and he kept go on also calling me spy, dog, puppy, and saying that if he would die it would be our fault, woah, that's very bad and heavy
also not only him but other thought i was sended by atlas, and i find this very offensive because i do things thinking with my own mind and if there would be something i don't agree with i would openly say that, and what is wrong if we are friends? this didn't compromized my personal ideas and never will, I see many of you are friends and never complained about it, never accused you, and even if it would be like that it would be understandable.
plus he assumed that he (shao) was the only victim, when i said we all were suffering and we all are victims in that situation, no one excluded. He teased us again, even if we tried to talk in a gently way, expecially Atlas, and when things looked to be solved he said that someone sent him to talk bad behind atlantis
and we said that as a ex-moderator he should have reported a unfair thing like that
if it's not true try to figure out by yourself if he lied or someone did it
he accused us to make his health worse
i said that i would have ike to not show this but i have issues and diseases too, but i'm not saying it's somebody else fault

we said many times we wanted to understand , that atlas dind't meant to insult him but it was just an wexample as he could have used me or anyone else, no personal attack
we were anymore free to speak our opinion
and again he was attack to have accidentally joined a topic rp with darksun, like it was a crime, gosh one can't make a little mistake? what's so worng in that?

he kept saying we were attaking and insulting him, he told him to trinyah too  when she asked what happened
he suddenly screamed that we were insulting him
and i replied that it wasn't the truth because we tried to approach him as friends and to help and understand him

don't hate on me for that, because ui'm not hating or wishing bad things to anyone, and i still hope to be considered as a friend who just want to solve things, and i do because i care, other ways i would not care at all or I would have really insulted or attacked someone, and i'm not like this.
now i'm not against anyone, i don't wsant to hurt anyone, and i think we all are hurted enough, but i really hope this time you will consider my opinion
i wtill hope in you all
i still want to see a friend in you all
and i hope this time things will be clear to everyone and solved in the most possible fair way

I believe I need your emails to send these documents, don't wotty i'm a loyal person and i will not spam or anything, so maybe I will send the conversations to the admins and the moderators, hoping them to listen this time and not to make me feel like a ghost or a liar, and if anyone else want them, let me know and i'll do, because i think , besides the staff, there are many capable persons in the forum
unfortunally my previous post is lost and i explained things better in that one, excuse me but I'm tired and I don't know how long my mind and my heart can hold on
remember that i am a very sincere persone and i don't whish to anyone bad things and i'm not acting to hurt anyone

thank you
Sleenia.

She might look simple but she is deep, loyal and so sensible she does have a great intuition. Strong and wise as her father was, she comfort and give hope, but can be a uncexpected true force of the nature you should watch out of, expecially if she have someone to protect.

Slee Asra Erin Aly
Arts © charro Isvoc Rafa
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Female Posts : 499
Location : A very quiet and peacefull place touched by the sun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: problems in forum

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:31 am

Sleenia, the issue was solved. Shao was trying to be nice. He just needed someone to talk to and thought people were ignoring him. This is an entirely different situation. I'm pretty sure Shao made peace with Atlantis already, and Astral. There is no issue here. If anyone the problem its Virlym, who, according to himself, Shao, and Astral, directly insulted Shao.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmos on Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:53 am

Bringing the subject up won't help. In fact, it may makes things worse. For Shao it's a personal problem, in my perspective anyways. Whatever they think of each isn't my business, but your topic title totally mislead me. When you say problems on the forum I thought you meant actual problems me and staff must fix, but instead you talk about a personal situation. And I'm sorry for what you're feeling, but unless this is taken into chatbox I have the choice to ignore it, which may seem rude of me but I do have that right. I haven't noticed Shao, Atlantis, Astral, etc. Causing any problems whatsoever, of course there's that diamond in the rough who you don't like, no forum's perfect, no community's perfect. And sorry if I'm exaggerating or getting off topic. But you've made it loud and clear that you're upset, and I'm not sure how to pity/comfort you.

[i]"Life is a gift, cherish what you've been given." [/i]
Cosmos:
Cosmos was the cutest baby..

PLEASE CLICK THE EGGS!

Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asra on Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:57 am

ok, when i tried to talk with shao he refused me, and i just hope he is better, no lies, but what about when i needed to talk with someone? trinyah and cosmos, i tried to talk in a calm way with both of you, telling you what happened and that i never insulted anyone, and you ignored me, this hurts you know right? it's unfair to act like that, expecially when shao had the chance to be heared by you and gave his version of the facts, and i was insulted or teased and you do nothing? not evem just, please guys try to understanmd each others? this is unfair

ps: sorry for the title i think it's okay because it's not only personal and several times with several people things like this happens

Look for this great artist! Click here: Adalfyre

my charachters:
Sleenia - SoftWind
Asra - BlackRain
Erinyes - The Fire Fury
Alysha - BlueArrow
Asra
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Female Posts : 60

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmos on Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:04 am

I may be insensitive and rude for what I'm about to say, and you'll probably dislike me more but I thought we settled this a while ago, and the fact you're bringing it up is annoying. Of course you have many people on here you don't like, but just because you dislike them, or because many dislike them doesn't have to be brought up here. Now I can talk to Shao but I doubt he'll listen. And if you think this is bad, you haven't even seen a quarter of the internet. Like I said, This may sound rude but it's also honesty. Unfortunately I can't help you on a personal level but if your opinions are getting ignored, it's best to not even mention them. Please do not bring the subject up in cb or there will be things to say.

Cosmos:

PLEASE CLICK THE EGGS!

Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:11 am

I agree with Cosmos. This was settled a while ago, and the fact you brought it up again only will cause tensions. You can't change who Shao is. Or Frostflare. Or Silver. It is Shao's personality to be sensitive, therefore he takes everything everybody says and does seriously and offensively. Now, I'm not telling you this as a friend, but as an admin. This subject is over. There is nothing more to discuss here. As for you Cosmos, what you just said is a little serious. If someone has problems they shouldn't just ignore them. What the H *Smacks Cosmos with a potato*

So basically, feeling upset is one thing, and you don't need to write a whole topic about it. You can just go into chat for some cheering up. But if members start to insult you, then you can bring it up in a topic. If the insult wasn't direct, then there is no reason to bring it up in chat. I don't believe Shao was directly insulting you. Some people are just sensitive.

That is the end of this discussion. Cheeky

Back to top Go down

Post by Asra on Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:16 am

Cosmos wrote:I may be insensitive and rude for what I'm about to say, and you'll probably dislike me more but I thought we settled this a while ago, and the fact you're bringing it up is annoying. Of course you have many people on here you don't like, but just because you dislike them, or because many dislike them doesn't have to be brought up here. Now I can talk to Shao but I doubt he'll listen. And if you think this is bad, you haven't even seen a quarter of the internet. Like I said, This may sound rude but it's also honesty. Unfortunately I can't help you on a personal level but if your opinions are getting ignored, it's best to not even mention them. Please do not bring the subject up in cb or there will be things to say.
what are you understanding Cosmos? I've seen a lot in the internet and how some people are capable and satisfied hurting other for no reason (not this case) but this doesn't mean this is not a good thing too.
It's obvious that one can't like everyone or that everyone can like one person, i'm not saying that
but i'm not keeping bringing up this withoit a reason, it would be solved if you would have listened to me only once, and you didn't because you tought and accused me of all this negativity, and this is unfair because all i see is that the negativity caught us all, so don't blame me for this
Also i'm talking about this because I was accused, teased, and insulted, and i can't accept that, i want people to understand that i never insulted o ìr wanted to hurt anyone, but it's like everyone are blind to this now, tell me... why?
and don't threaten on me, because i'm sincerly just trying to talk with you, it's not a fight, it's not a big huge problem, it's simple, and i care about people that i consideredd potential friends, so yes it's bad that those people now dont' want to just listen and try to understand me and turn they back on me just because i want justice and to be listened
EDIT
I agree that shao is sensible, but i am too, and no one is considering that? you think i deserve to be muted? I'm just talking to you i thought it's a normal thing to do, it's because i was insulted that i'm talking in this topic, and because when I tried to talk in the chat you ignored me, you never replied, and it's absurd what you say, because I perfectly know thast everyone have its own personality, an so am I. and I want to know if it's right that it was ignored what happened to me and what is your consideration about me, i'm really calm, i'm mature, but i'm also sensible and i feel like my heart is broken because it's hard for me to give my trust, and when i did i fall in pieces

Look for this great artist! Click here: Adalfyre

my charachters:
Sleenia - SoftWind
Asra - BlackRain
Erinyes - The Fire Fury
Alysha - BlueArrow
Asra
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Female Posts : 60

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis on Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:25 am

I think it's different. The situation has been forcedly shut up. I believe there was too much negativity in the chatbox from Shao. The fact he was trying to be nice, don't justify his behaviour.

Shao has clearly said Im really either gonna have cardiac arrest or total insanity

Ok, here there was a misunderstanding from me. Shao hasn't said "I'm going to kill myself". But you get the point. Shao was exactly reaching the limit where the argument should be taken out from the chatbox.

You have decided to understand that Shao was trying to be nice. Following my point of view, that was a wrong decision. Shao was bothering other users with his behaviour, though he probably didn't have the intention.

But it isn't the only problem, Trinyah. You, as an admin, have completely ignored what's happened in the past and haven't taken any action against Shao when he was offending and mocking people.

I know past is past, but there's no impartiality at this point. If someone needs to get punished, just do that. Ignoring or shutting up will only bring more problems in the future because the situation will never get solved.

I understand that Shao has his own personality and problems... But if he offends people or acts bad, he should be punished.

We can't really ruin a peaceful atmosphere because we tend to forget or forgive. I believe it's the wrong way to administrate a forum.

Anyway I have always considered Shao as a friend and I don't have problems against him. I'm simply asking a fair meter of evalutation.

This is my personal valutation as a user.

This is an alternate account of [b] Atlantis

[size=16]"There's a volcano in my head instead of a brain."
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Male Posts : 224

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmos on Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:29 am

If you guys haven't heard what Trinyah said, we already ended this topic.

Cosmos:

PLEASE CLICK THE EGGS!

Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:32 am

Well, first of all, I only know what Astral told me. I got there some time after the actual argument. Then when Shao came on later it seemed like Sleenia caused the argument from my POV. And wasn't it Virlym who set Shao off to begin with?

So I'm going to lock dis now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleenia on Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:34 am

This is not about just trying to help and understand a user but also to explain that things and bad acts like this should not happen, at least not in the chatbox, but if one have problems i believe the personal messages works better.
And sorry cosmos please, i also asked my last questions, why would you ignore me? talk please, and trinyah too, and then we can consider it closed
you don't really realize how it's hurting me to be considered ...wait what? the one that started and caused the problem? no i'm not and i'm not pointing my finger to "who started it" ...

She might look simple but she is deep, loyal and so sensible she does have a great intuition. Strong and wise as her father was, she comfort and give hope, but can be a uncexpected true force of the nature you should watch out of, expecially if she have someone to protect.

Slee Asra Erin Aly
Arts © charro Isvoc Rafa
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Female Posts : 499
Location : A very quiet and peacefull place touched by the sun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis on Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:18 am

I don't believe closing topics will solve the situation. Problems will simply be delayed.

We know that Shao's personality leads him to consider things offensively.

Now, there's something I call respect of forum rules. When Shao was insulting and mocking people, using direct offenses, he was exactly stepping on the rules.

I understand that Shao has his own reasons. But direct offenses are direct offenses, especially when there's the intention to insult. Punishment is the common rule in a community, because there's the need to keep a peaceful atmosphere. We have moderators/admins for this reason

I'm the first one to blaim myself for mistakes because I know people aren't perfect. I always take my responsabilities.

I'm simply asking to use a fair meter of evalutation towards users.

In my opinion, Shao was acting against the forum rules. But no action has been taken against him and I think it's the wrong decision.

This is always my personal interpretation.

This is an alternate account of [b] Atlantis

[size=16]"There's a volcano in my head instead of a brain."
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Male Posts : 224

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top