Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D
BerksDragonsRuins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayWarriorCats

Leaving...forever

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Leaving...forever

Post by Sleenia on Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:13 pm

I think I will leave the forum for sure, for many reasons, related to many things, and a lot of personal troubles, someone wanted to listen to me, and someone just ignored me, I tried my best to explain myself, I was not the enemy of anyone,
but i was misurandertood, and I like to consider everyone of you as a potential friend

now, since I don't know if i will be bakck, i'll leave also my title of queen if I'll not return
I think Alzvetta is for now the most active lightwing and a potential good memmber to take this title if she does not have already another high rank

I need time...

maybe I'll be back tomorrow, and still be the lightwing's queen, or never return

I don't know, what do you think?

goodbye

sincerly

Sleenia

She might look simple but she is deep, loyal and so sensible she does have a great intuition. Strong and wise as her father was, she comfort and give hope, but can be a uncexpected true force of the nature you should watch out of, expecially if she have someone to protect.

Slee Asra Erin Aly
Arts © charro Isvoc Rafa
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Female Posts : 499
Location : A very quiet and peacefull place touched by the sun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leaving...forever

Post by Akreious on Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:16 pm

NOO!! SLEENIA-San!!!

Why do you all of a sudden leave???

Theme song for HIPHOP Arcke! ( warning it's weird and annoying )
Spoiler:

And the star of the show... LEATHER PANTS!!!
Leather Pants:

Alright anyone that has grudges with other people on this site, Smother it with a atomic bomb -Chatbox Akreious 2014
"WE ARE 2 IN ONE, WE ARE 2 DRAGONS, YET ONE SOUL!" -Chatbox Akre and Vaynad, 2014-10-27
Titles - "Last Standing SkyWing of 2014"
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia on Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:18 pm

You were not misunderstood. We understood you perfectly fine, but the issue needed to be dropped. Anyways I enjoyed your company quite a bit. I hope you chose to come back.

Quotes:
[15:53:21] Apolis : Yes, semi gods shall be treated with the uttermost respect of course!
Gala: UNLEASH THE FURY OF THE NIGHT!
[00:33:27] Abyss : Happy coming outta yer mum day~
[01:31:17] XaJjang : 90% of this site's "Metagaming" or "Powerplaying" is the opposite.
[01:31:26] XaJjang : It's jsut really badly worded posted, or jsut bad posts in general.
Celestia
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Female Scorpio Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleenia on Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:33 pm

thank you for your comment, Akre and Astral
I thruly thank you

but I still feel misurandertood, and like i was saying liea, why i would do something like that? I'm badly injuried, a huge hole in my chest

I need time to think and thanks those who don't look at me in a wrong manner, but in a good one, as i looked at all of you and tried to help all the time

She might look simple but she is deep, loyal and so sensible she does have a great intuition. Strong and wise as her father was, she comfort and give hope, but can be a uncexpected true force of the nature you should watch out of, expecially if she have someone to protect.

Slee Asra Erin Aly
Arts © charro Isvoc Rafa
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis on Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:24 am

I feel very bad for what's happened to you.

Sleenia was simply trying to help other people in the chatbox, but she has been directly attacked, offended and completely misunderstood from other users. This has happened several times in the past and also yesterday, but some members of the staff have prefered to not take action against these users.

This is my personal and independent thought. I have clarified my point of view towards the userbase

Anyway, Sleenia, I wish you to come back one day. However I'll probably be the next one to leave because I feel the forum is a total mess in this moment. I really hope things will take a different direction.

This is an alternate account of [b] Atlantis

[size=16]"There's a volcano in my head instead of a brain."
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Male Posts : 224

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleenia on Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:27 am

I just don't really understand why people didn't believed me, I was and i still am completely sincere, and i can't figure out how people thought I was lying when i said i was attacked, and the worst thing is that the others said I was the on that was insulting, which is a lie! what about this? no one took it in consideration and pretended noting happened. I had enought problem in my real life and never complained about that, and i  thought to have finally found a place to relax and make some friends during the roleplays, the results it's that apparently no one want to liste or believe me, and excuse me but "just drop it" does not resolve anything, in my experience, and i'm older than all of you i guess, i've seen that problems are not forgotten, just hidden and still cause tensions, so one have the duty and responsability to resolve them completely, no matter how hard it would be.

If I will not see any change, or someone step back an try to really underdtand and know what I'm saying, if I will not see fairs actions, I probably leave forever for real and never return, because this is hurting too much.

Slee Asra Erin Aly
Arts © charro Isvoc Rafa
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia on Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:03 am

What. I was there the whole time. When did you insult anyone? I also don't remember anyone acusing you of insulting peeps. While Trinyah might have she was just really lost when she joined in and didn't have a good grip on what was going on at the time, but thats my best guess. I could go through the chat logs. I saved them all. Maybe I should do that.

Quotes:
[15:53:21] Apolis : Yes, semi gods shall be treated with the uttermost respect of course!
Gala: UNLEASH THE FURY OF THE NIGHT!
[00:33:27] Abyss : Happy coming outta yer mum day~
[01:31:17] XaJjang : 90% of this site's "Metagaming" or "Powerplaying" is the opposite.
[01:31:26] XaJjang : It's jsut really badly worded posted, or jsut bad posts in general.
Celestia
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Female Scorpio Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:07 am

Yea, I was pretty confused. Razz

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top