Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cyclone and Typhoon, Midnight, Neltharion, Wisteria

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Ruins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayHOS realm of the seven

Why? why destroy someone?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why? why destroy someone?

Post by Alysha on Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:20 am

Why someone would attack someone else? how can anyone would hurt another person?
and why don't talk directly and openly to solve the problems?!
I want to know who i can trust and who is hating on me and why
since i was always honest with everyone of you.
I'm opening this topic to have a reasonable talk with you all, because in the chat things are deleted and one simply forget, when in fact i've seen many times how someone abused the chat to speak bad of someone when it was not around
and if someone join the chat , someone suddenly clear it
well I think this is totally unfair, because we should be honest and try to understand each other
if there is some problem the only way is to open a topic and discuss about that, clearly and not insulting from behind.

we can all write our opinion, it's normal to discuss.

edit: and to who is responsable, you should be ashamed of yourself.

SkyWing Tracker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why? why destroy someone?

Post by Avian on Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:44 am

Alysha wrote:Why someone would attack someone else? how can anyone would hurt another person?
and why don't talk directly and openly to solve the problems?!
I want to know who i can trust and who is hating on me and why
since i was always honest with everyone of you.
I'm opening this topic to have a reasonable talk with you all, because in the chat things are deleted and one simply forget, when in fact i've seen many times how someone abused the chat to speak bad of someone when it was not around
and if someone join the chat , someone suddenly clear it
well I think this is totally unfair, because we should be honest and try to understand each other
if there is some problem the only way is to open a topic and discuss about that, clearly and not insulting from behind.

we can all write our opinion, it's normal to discuss.

edit: and to who is responsable, you should be ashamed of yourself.

I don't know why we do it but people do these things just for selfish reason. To have something at someone's expense, in this case: Cause someone pain for self-satisfaction, is completely selfish. According to someone who I do not wish to name; People who are depressed on the chat are scared.
I might be getting off topic, but another reason we hurt each other is because of low tolerance and sometimes our cursed ability of jumping to conclusions then shouting out at that person followed by an insult or two, or rarely an army of them.
I've seen these things on the chat, and eventually, we get ticked off that people somehow end up gossiping behind our backs from time to time. Yes people, it happens on the chat, but I don't know if it has happened recently, leave me alone. >:U

The reason why the chat is cleared is to usually clear the depressing thoughts, yet it didn't happen once and we managed to get helped which is a rare good thing, but usually when the chat is seen in THAT state, we get people leaving the chatbox because they don't want to absorb the negative emotions on it and get hurt themselves with no positive outcomes.

"Friendships are more important than you think...."

"Ah! Yeah right! As if I'd ever betray my friends and comrades!"

"You may look like them, and may act like them, but one thing that I know; is that you will never replace them....."
Avian
FireWing Lieutenant
FireWing Lieutenant

Male Posts : 976

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alysha on Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:58 am

I didn't jumped to conclusion, i wanted to understand, i opened myself and tryed everything to talk calmly
if someone have something against another one..it should talk about it. I feel very bad because i trusted many people, and now they look at me like...I don't know
but it's not fair, even if the reason are valid or different opinion, i would never hurt someone like that....
Probably I'll leave the forum, because i think most of the people in there don't want to see me anymore and misurandertood me
so what should i do? what have i done? who is capable to do things like this? it's a shame
and I'm deeply wounded
expecially because i thought the people who acted like friends would have tried to understand, but on the countrary i find myself alone...so if someone don't want me, i would like to know and why, again, what have i done?

SkyWing Tracker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious on Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:16 am

im innocent Alysha-San! I'm the comic relief in the chatbox! I won't be naming other people!  Sad Blush 

Theme song for HIPHOP Arcke! ( warning it's weird and annoying )
Spoiler:

And the star of the show... LEATHER PANTS!!!
Leather Pants:

Alright anyone that has grudges with other people on this site, Smother it with a atomic bomb -Chatbox Akreious 2014
"WE ARE 2 IN ONE, WE ARE 2 DRAGONS, YET ONE SOUL!" -Chatbox Akre and Vaynad, 2014-10-27
Titles - "Last Standing SkyWing of 2014"
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virlym on Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:32 pm

I don't consider anyone here my friend. Cuz they ARE turncoats.

I'll be your friend if you'll be mine.
Promise, too.

Virlym

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleenia on Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:43 pm

thank you all for the reply, i truly appreciate you for that
and i'm glad if you don't have anything against me, because it would really hurt me since I try always to help and not to hurt people
friend? I don't mind a friend

She might look simple but she is deep, loyal and so sensible she does have a great intuition. Strong and wise as her father was, she comfort and give hope, but can be a uncexpected true force of the nature you should watch out of, expecially if she have someone to protect.

Slee Asra Erin Aly
Arts ©️ charro Isvoc Rafa
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Female Posts : 499
Location : A very quiet and peacefull place touched by the sun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious on Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:11 pm

Kid Arcke friend with Slennia-San!  Cheeky 

Spoiler:

Leather Pants:

Alright anyone that has grudges with other people on this site, Smother it with a atomic bomb -Chatbox Akreious 2014
"WE ARE 2 IN ONE, WE ARE 2 DRAGONS, YET ONE SOUL!" -Chatbox Akre and Vaynad, 2014-10-27
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Avian on Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:28 pm

I will never hurt anyone, I will never jump to conclusions without asking a person what they meant. I will NEVER insult someone.

Yes, I'm a turncoat who has never backstabbed anyone.
(I don't care what people said, they turned on me)

"You may look like them, and may act like them, but one thing that I know; is that you will never replace them....."
Avian
FireWing Lieutenant
FireWing Lieutenant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleenia on Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:47 pm

it what is happening now, and some people are also ignoring my private messages. this is totally unfair
talk bad in the chat box,
hurt someone
be angry and accuse because of things like the rank or the topics
I'm not capable to understand how someone can hurt someone else and sleep well
I just can't find relief, I feel like I'm burning in the hell right now
I hope things will be okay, but i expect admins and mods to do the right thing, and if they are not they should leave the role to someone else.
I don't accept to be insulted expecially when i was friendly and tryed to help everyone

She might look simple but she is deep, loyal and so sensible she does have a great intuition. Strong and wise as her father was, she comfort and give hope, but can be a uncexpected true force of the nature you should watch out of, expecially if she have someone to protect.

Slee Asra Erin Aly
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virlym on Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:58 pm

Woah woah woah I can't be a friend to some one with multiple accounts. Its not fair to me. I am sticking to the one dragon I really am. If yer bored of yerself... I just can't risk it.

Virlym

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleenia on Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:59 pm

(what is the problem with more charachters? it's just this, it's always me and i have put them all in the signature so one can see clearly who am I...)

Slee Asra Erin Aly
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious on Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:33 pm

What Slennia-San said, I have 1 main account and one account only though, although ( dem thoughs ) it should be fine if someone KNOWS who that person is

Spoiler:

Leather Pants:

Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Avian on Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:36 pm

Okay guys, stop with the off-topicness.
This point of this thread is a civilized and proper discussions on why all the insults and arguments on the chat started.

Avian
FireWing Lieutenant
FireWing Lieutenant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious on Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:11 pm

^

Such agreeingness with avian :L

Spoiler:

Leather Pants:

Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top