Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Abstract Reality
by Guest Today at 6:03 pm

» Snow and Romance and... danger (Destella)
by Destella Today at 3:31 pm

» Advisory Training? (Wake)
by Wake Today at 1:35 pm

» Possible Monster Ideas
by Snowscale Today at 7:56 am

» chaos theory
by Cassiopeia Yesterday at 4:58 pm

» Gone Next Week
by Wake Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:43 am

» Megalomania
by Guest Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:44 am

» Need Help with Character Creation? Post Here!
by Mudvine Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:37 pm

» Crescylla the Hidden Gem
by Snowscale Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:56 am

» Spectre, Geist in the Mirror(updated)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:31 am

» Tribe Abbreviations
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:10 am

» World of Pern - Canon Pern since 2012
by Guest Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:48 pm

» Snow on the Mountain (Open to all)
by Snowscale Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:16 pm

» Solving the Mysteries (Open to All)
by Raygnar Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:53 pm

» Mission: Twilight (Open to all)
by Reality Glitch Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:08 pm

» Role-Playing and Roll-Playing
by Reality Glitch Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:14 am

» Argee, Aspiring Dragon
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:24 pm

» An Odd set of Twins (Read/critic only)
by Cyclone and Typhoon Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:10 pm

» Risk: Semi-Realistic Canine Roleplay
by Guest Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:27 pm

» By Tooth and Claw Dragons
by Guest Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:51 pm

» Birth of a Holy Mutant(Cass, Svad/Aero)
by Cassiopeia Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:48 am

» Reorganizing Stars (Open for Order of Starlights)
by Attor Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:44 am

» Raygnar, the Frozen Wind
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:29 pm

» Tempest and Fireburst, Feathered Brothers
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:42 pm

» Adjusting to a New World (Open to all)
by Wake Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:49 pm

Quick Links


Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

Baldirak Sapiens Draco, Cassiopeia, Cyclone and Typhoon

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:


Moderators and admins should be chosen through polls.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moderators and admins should be chosen through polls.

Post by Atlantis on Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:29 pm

Shao Neevikar has asked in the chatbox to become moderator, without doing a official poll in the forum. The userbase was totally unaware about this promotion, besides the few people in the chatbox.

I believe the way Shao has been promoted to moderator is unfair. Shao has obtained a promotion because he was time ago Vulthar Titanius, a trustful admin. He abandoned the forum for some months before to come back with another nick. I would say, during these months, new people have joined the forum and some users remained active. These people should have the same chances to become a moderator.

I'm not judging the admins to have deliberately promoted Shao in the chatbox.

I'm suggesting to the admins the best way to choose a moderator/admin is through a poll. At least a topic should be opened to consult the userbase and decide which member would be the best one to fit the moderator role.

In my opinion, the way Shao has been promoted to moderator is disrespectful towards the majority of users that don't read the chatbox.

The result to have Shao Neevikar as moderator? You have choosen a moderator that throws offenses. You have choosen a moderator that has enemies in the forum. It's a report from the other topic "New tribe leader system".

You know, i'm done with the topic. You clearly offended me by rubbing stuff in my face and accusing me of things that happened then. This shouldn't get approved because it messes the whole system up. And since you found it reasonable to shove that topic in my face, your a damned hypocrite and a traitor. That treaty we had is over, welcome to my enemies Atlantis. ~Shao

It isn't admins fault, but there's a reason why the entire userbase should be consulted first. The users can tell when a moderator fits the job very well.

_______________________


Watch out about my other account: Xangor
avatar
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Male Posts : 742
Reputation : 8
Location : From the Atlantic Ocean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moderators and admins should be chosen through polls.

Post by Akreious on Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:37 pm

Errr okie den  Cheeky 

Really though it really should be through pills,?Gwn 5 ( My generation of the time I joined ) should get chances and others too! I've been in DAILY Smile no need to thank me  Cheeky 

_______________________
Prototype picture of Arcke by Shiningwater! Thank you for drawing Arcke-Kun!
Spoiler:



Theme song for HIPHOP Arcke! ( warning it's weird and annoying )
Spoiler:

And the star of the show... LEATHER PANTS!!!
Leather Pants:


Alright anyone that has grudges with other people on this site, Smother it with a atomic bomb -Chatbox Akreious 2014
"WE ARE 2 IN ONE, WE ARE 2 DRAGONS, YET ONE SOUL!" -Chatbox Akre and Vaynad, 2014-10-27
Titles - "Last Standing SkyWing of 2014"
avatar
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger
Posts : 1874
Reputation : 1
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moderators and admins should be chosen through polls.

Post by Kazumi on Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:26 pm

I never knew that Shao was Vulthar. O.O Also I wasn't asked by Phantom if I approved of her decision.

I agree that admins and mods should be chosen by polls.

_______________________


My Bio (Click here)

~Admin~



Other Characters:
Shadowfire- FireWing King
Twilight- Elite NightWing Tracker
avatar
Kazumi

Female Sagittarius Snake
Posts : 195
Reputation : 3
Age : 15
Location : Needless to say, why do you care?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moderators and admins should be chosen through polls.

Post by SolsticeEquinox on Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:33 pm

If you chose them through polls though, they may not be like... as trustworthy. With the applications/admins' opinions, it's a bit better because the admins know who to accept and trust. I know I don't make sense but meh...

Shao is a good person. He helped out many, many people.

_______________________


Characters: Solstice, Sora, Peitaa, Ariki
avatar
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Male Posts : 682
Reputation : 9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moderators and admins should be chosen through polls.

Post by Shao Nevikaar on Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:40 pm

Is this really how far you wanted to go? I wasn't doing so well with all my emotional stress and this is how you wish to settle things...By destroying all that i had left, taking out my reputation in which i needed most to sustain my mentality and keep my mind off my near terminal illness. Wow. That's some maturity and goodness of you that everyone seemed to tell me about. Do not expect some retaliation from me. You won the fight and damaged me far more then i already am. That's really how good everyone said you were.

I Want shyann, Sleenia and everyone else whoever tried to give me that crap about how you would never do something so harsh like this. I want them two to see on how far you are willing to go to crush one person's final hope. Things like this shouldn't even be allowed by admins...its just pure overkill. sticking someone up out there just to humiliate them in public, i would say it's cyber bullying. But some members here who i wont say are simply going to say some odd thing and defend you.

So to do as you wished, i'll get rid of my moderator state and i hope you are very happy atlantis. I'm not trying to make anyone feel bad for me or give you some pathetic sorry sob story. I just say Wow. No one has ever gone so far to win a argument against me. Well you succeeded, be happy. And i want you all to know this man right here [Atlantis] Really wants to be the Seawing king. That's just sad on how cruel people are. Thank you atlantis, for ruining my day. ~Shao

[EDIT:] I have removed myself from moderator because i am too humiliated to be one, and i am too ashamed to be a seawing....No one as low as me deserves it.....I'm not being overreactive, i just cannot describe how ashamed and low i feel.

_______________________

"There was such a time when my life was run by machines and experiments..Tests and simulators..The Republic believed i could be shut away and be satisfied...When i learned my role in their treachery i ran and i escaped from their clutches never looking back as i found new sanctuary in this time...Sanctuary that i hope will never use me for my blood.."~Shao
avatar
Shao Nevikaar

Male Virgo Cat
Posts : 42
Reputation : 0
Age : 18
Location : Eastern Oceans of Pyyria, North East of the Seawing Kingdom.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moderators and admins should be chosen through polls.

Post by Akreious on Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:32 pm

erm that's a little extreme isn't it SHAO?

_______________________
Prototype picture of Arcke by Shiningwater! Thank you for drawing Arcke-Kun!
Spoiler:



Theme song for HIPHOP Arcke! ( warning it's weird and annoying )
Spoiler:

And the star of the show... LEATHER PANTS!!!
Leather Pants:


Alright anyone that has grudges with other people on this site, Smother it with a atomic bomb -Chatbox Akreious 2014
"WE ARE 2 IN ONE, WE ARE 2 DRAGONS, YET ONE SOUL!" -Chatbox Akre and Vaynad, 2014-10-27
Titles - "Last Standing SkyWing of 2014"
avatar
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger
Posts : 1874
Reputation : 1
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moderators and admins should be chosen through polls.

Post by Shao Nevikaar on Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:42 pm

Erm no. It isn't AKREIOUS

_______________________

"There was such a time when my life was run by machines and experiments..Tests and simulators..The Republic believed i could be shut away and be satisfied...When i learned my role in their treachery i ran and i escaped from their clutches never looking back as i found new sanctuary in this time...Sanctuary that i hope will never use me for my blood.."~Shao
avatar
Shao Nevikaar

Male Virgo Cat
Posts : 42
Reputation : 0
Age : 18
Location : Eastern Oceans of Pyyria, North East of the Seawing Kingdom.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moderators and admins should be chosen through polls.

Post by Atlantis on Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:53 pm

SolsticeEquinox wrote:If you chose them through polls though, they may not be like... as trustworthy. With the applications/admins' opinions, it's a bit better because the admins know who to accept and trust. I know I don't make sense but meh...

Shao is a good person. He helped out many, many people.

Admins opinion is very important, but the userbase can't be ignored when it comes to choose new staff. Users are what keep this forum alive. Stuff related to mods/admins should always take the userbase's attention. (not only the people in the chatbox).

We exactly want fairness and equality towards the users.

Shao Nevikaar wrote:Is this really how far you wanted to go? I wasn't doing so well with all my emotional stress and this is how you wish to settle things...By destroying all that i had left, taking out my reputation in which i needed most to sustain my mentality and keep my mind off my near terminal illness. Wow. That's some maturity and goodness of you that everyone seemed to tell me about. Do not expect some retaliation from me. You won the fight and damaged me far more then i already am. That's really how good everyone said you were.

I Want shyann, Sleenia and everyone else whoever tried to give me that crap about how you would never do something so harsh like this. I want them two to see on how far you are willing to go to crush one person's final hope. Things like this shouldn't even be allowed by admins...its just pure overkill. sticking someone up out there just to humiliate them in public, i would say it's cyber bullying. But some members here who i wont say are simply going to say some odd thing and defend you.

So to do as you wished, i'll get rid of my moderator state and i hope you are very happy atlantis. I'm not trying to make anyone feel bad for me or give you some pathetic sorry sob story. I just say Wow. No one has ever gone so far to win a argument against me. Well you succeeded, be happy. And i want you all to know this man right here [Atlantis] Really wants to be the Seawing king. That's just sad on how cruel people are. Thank you atlantis, for ruining my day. ~Shao

[EDIT:] I have removed myself from moderator because i am too humiliated to be one, and i am too ashamed to be a seawing....No one as low as me deserves it.....I'm not being overreactive, i just cannot describe how ashamed and low i feel.

Shao, I have opened this topic to suggest to the admins the way a moderator/admin should be choosen. Promoting people in the chatbox isn't the right way, in my opinion. I haven't opened this topic against you, but to give suggestions that can improve the forum.

You're alluring that we're doing cyberbullism against you, but what're you doing is even worse. You're abusing the chatbox to privately talk against others. Disputes about arguments should be openly solved in the forums or else we can't understand each other.

Following the decision of the admins in the chatbox, we have promoted a mod that indeed throws offenses and makes enemies in the forum. This situation would have been avoided openly talking with the userbase first. Some people think you are a good mod, but others may not agree and have problems. A poll or a consultation topic should be a must.

You should have some critical sense and realize that a moderator (you were one) can't throw offenses towards users and make enemies in the forum. Also, you were the one to have asked to become mod without doing a consultation topic. You were the same one that has decided that every tribe should have the RNU bases, without consulting anyone and pretending that Phantom should give you the ok. You talk about equality and fairness all the time, but you don't realize to be the first one to push for demands.

In your opinion being popular in the chatbox is a enough reason to see ideas being accepted. I'm not of the same opinion. Only a little part of the userbase read the chatbox. The rest is totally unaware about what's happening in the chatbox, and people tend to use too much the function "message cleared" to hide everything.

I remember the chatbox is only a tool to have fun and speak. The rest should be posted in the forums.

About the SeaWing King, let me to say I haven't enjoyed your words. You have directly attacked me as a person instead of looking at Atlantis personality. Atlantis has never wanted to be the leader, but now he needs to administrate the tribe because Korramyr has left.

To explain better. Atlantis was Korramyr's lieutenant, and following the current rules, Atlantis was the natural successor.

When a leader steps down, the lieutenant takes its place. However Shine, that was Korramyr's mate, would have her rights to become Queen.

So, instead of having a dispute, Atlantis would share the leadership with Shine. Following his personality, he'll exactly do that kind of action. It was indeed pointless to say there should be a male and female leader. A male and female exponent have their rights to equally exercise the leadership. That's the natural way. This can happen also for two males or two females that are equally strong and they would decide to share the leadership instead of being enemies.

You're saying that my character truly wanted to be the King, but following Atlantis personality it's the opposite.

Sorin Markov is the first one in the forum to have suggested that leadership should be shared between two elements, and I have decided to open a topic about that. We have Kings and Queens, but never their counterparts. There should be always a male and female leader in a tribe.

It was strange there wasn't a rule about having two leaders for gender. Packs work that way. You can expect that for every leader in a pack, there will be always its gender counterpart. It's natural that a couple collaborate each other to leadd the tribe.

For example the IceWings don't have a male. The first male will be very favourite in the ranks because he would easily find a place alongside the Queen and form a couple.

However we're going to have a poll about that and let the userbase to vote.

_______________________


Watch out about my other account: Xangor
avatar
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Male Posts : 742
Reputation : 8
Location : From the Atlantic Ocean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moderators and admins should be chosen through polls.

Post by Shao Nevikaar on Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:07 am

Atlantis wrote:
SolsticeEquinox wrote:If you chose them through polls though, they may not be like... as trustworthy. With the applications/admins' opinions, it's a bit better because the admins know who to accept and trust. I know I don't make sense but meh...

Shao is a good person. He helped out many, many people.

Admins opinion is very important, but the userbase can't be ignored when it comes to choose new staff. Users are what keep this forum alive. Stuff related to mods/admins should always take the userbase's attention. (not only the people in the chatbox).

We exactly want fairness and equality towards the users.

Shao Nevikaar wrote:Is this really how far you wanted to go? I wasn't doing so well with all my emotional stress and this is how you wish to settle things...By destroying all that i had left, taking out my reputation in which i needed most to sustain my mentality and keep my mind off my near terminal illness. Wow. That's some maturity and goodness of you that everyone seemed to tell me about. Do not expect some retaliation from me. You won the fight and damaged me far more then i already am. That's really how good everyone said you were.

I Want shyann, Sleenia and everyone else whoever tried to give me that crap about how you would never do something so harsh like this. I want them two to see on how far you are willing to go to crush one person's final hope. Things like this shouldn't even be allowed by admins...its just pure overkill. sticking someone up out there just to humiliate them in public, i would say it's cyber bullying. But some members here who i wont say are simply going to say some odd thing and defend you.

So to do as you wished, i'll get rid of my moderator state and i hope you are very happy atlantis. I'm not trying to make anyone feel bad for me or give you some pathetic sorry sob story. I just say Wow. No one has ever gone so far to win a argument against me. Well you succeeded, be happy. And i want you all to know this man right here [Atlantis] Really wants to be the Seawing king. That's just sad on how cruel people are. Thank you atlantis, for ruining my day. ~Shao

[EDIT:] I have removed myself from moderator because i am too humiliated to be one, and i am too ashamed to be a seawing....No one as low as me deserves it.....I'm not being overreactive, i just cannot describe how ashamed and low i feel.

Shao, I have opened this topic to suggest to the admins the way a moderator/admin should be choosen. Promoting people in the chatbox isn't the right way, in my opinion. I haven't opened this topic against you, but to give suggestions that can improve the forum.

You're alluring that we're doing cyberbullism against you, but what're you doing is even worse. You're abusing the chatbox to privately talk against others. Disputes about arguments should be openly solved in the forums or else we can't understand each other.

Following the decision of the admins in the chatbox, we have promoted a mod that indeed throws offenses and makes enemies in the forum. This situation would have been avoided openly talking with the userbase first. Some people think you are a good mod, but others may not agree and have problems. A poll or a consultation topic should be a must.

You should have some critical sense and realize that a moderator (you were one) can't throw offenses towards users and make enemies in the forum. Also, you were the one to have asked to become mod without doing a consultation topic. You were the same one that has decided that every tribe should have the RNU bases, without consulting anyone and pretending that Phantom should give you the ok. You talk about equality and fairness all the time, but you don't realize to be the first one to push for demands.

In your opinion being popular in the chatbox is a enough reason to see ideas being accepted. I'm not of the same opinion. Only a little part of the userbase read the chatbox. The rest is totally unaware about what's happening in the chatbox, and people tend to use too much the function "message cleared" to hide everything.

I remember the chatbox is only a tool to have fun and speak. The rest should be posted in the forums.

About the SeaWing King, let me to say I haven't enjoyed your words. You have directly attacked me as a person instead of looking at Atlantis personality. Atlantis has never wanted to be the leader, but now he needs to administrate the tribe because Korramyr has left.

To explain better. Atlantis was Korramyr's lieutenant, and following the current rules, Atlantis was the natural successor.

When a leader steps down, the lieutenant takes its place. However Shine, that was Korramyr's mate, would have her rights to become Queen.

So, instead of having a dispute, Atlantis would share the leadership with Shine. Following his personality, he'll exactly do that kind of action. It was indeed pointless to say there should be a male and female leader. A male and female exponent have their rights to equally exercise the leadership. That's the natural way. This can happen also for two males or two females that are equally strong and they would decide to share the leadership instead of being enemies.

You're saying that my character truly wanted to be the King, but following Atlantis personality it's the opposite.

Sorin Markov is the first one in the forum to have suggested that leadership should be shared between two elements, and I have decided to open a topic about that. We have Kings and Queens, but never their counterparts. There should be always a male and female leader in a tribe.

It was strange there wasn't a rule about having two leaders for gender. Packs work that way. You can expect that for every leader in a pack, there will be always its gender counterpart. It's natural that a couple leads the tribe.

For example the IceWings don't have a male. The first male will be very favourite in the ranks because he would easily find a place alongside the Queen and form a couple.

However we're going to have a poll about that and let the userbase to vote.






No remorse......Your a sick person.....You have no humanity nor sympathy whatsoever. Your too blinded with your entire "Lets change everything" phase and don't consider anything. Not even if someone like me is rotting away by something you caused. You held grudges over that time we were planning a reset, just because no one had the time to look at your idea at the exact moment you wanted, you automatically assume im objecting to yours out of nowhere. "but what're you doing is even worse. You're abusing the chatbox to privately talk against others. Disputes about arguments should be openly solved in the forums or else we can't understand each other. " Your just those kind of people who are all about everyone else is at fault. You never see your own actions, even when you hurt someone you need to find a way to try to get everyone to feel bad and say your the good guy lets give you a pat on the back. You obviously have no sense of freaking care if you don't take the time to look, and the RNU thing? http://www.rpgdragons.org/t1045-treaty-of-the-republic-embassies-being-built-on-pyyria-leaders-ambassadors-only what is that huh? Don't try and say "Oh you tried to put that on everyone without consulting the tribe leadrs" FIRST OF ALL:

The topic clearly shows ALL the leaders must attend because it is THEIR choice whether or NOT to add it there. But you seemed to but in and try and say nothing is fair, because you know what YOUR the one that's not fair. Stop blaming everyone else and making a huge freaking responce to make yourself sound so much better. Because if you notice on every responce you make it's always about your point of this topic. Never the real thing. And GO AHEAD and post this where everyone can see it you can't black mail me with this because im making it clear to everyone your being a total jerk and a inconsiderate person who is too worried about the topic being enforced.

For all you people who think atlantis is SUCH a great guy, this isn't being to extreme or rash, i'm just through with someone always saying it's you fault when they know they did just as much. I'm Done here. You go ahead and ramble/reply all you want Atlantis, its just going to be the same thing. "It's your fault and here's what i want all of you to fall for".

Plus where is the Admins? Are you not suppose to contain such tension?

_______________________

"There was such a time when my life was run by machines and experiments..Tests and simulators..The Republic believed i could be shut away and be satisfied...When i learned my role in their treachery i ran and i escaped from their clutches never looking back as i found new sanctuary in this time...Sanctuary that i hope will never use me for my blood.."~Shao
avatar
Shao Nevikaar

Male Virgo Cat
Posts : 42
Reputation : 0
Age : 18
Location : Eastern Oceans of Pyyria, North East of the Seawing Kingdom.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moderators and admins should be chosen through polls.

Post by Atlantis on Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:46 am

Shao Neevikar wrote:Your too blinded with your entire "Lets change everything" phase and don't consider anything. Not even if someone like me is rotting away by something you caused. You held grudges over that time we were planning a reset, just because no one had the time to look at your idea at the exact moment you wanted, you automatically assume im objecting to yours out of nowhere. "but what're you doing is even worse. You're abusing the chatbox to privately talk against others. Disputes about arguments should be openly solved in the forums or else we can't understand each other. "Your just those kind of people who are all about everyone else is at fault. You never see your own actions, even when you hurt someone you need to find a way to try to get everyone to feel bad and say your the good guy lets give you a pat on the back.

What have I caused? I have always expressed all my ideas openly in the forums, being respectful towards other users.

You say that an idea may be approved the unfair way. So I'm suspecting, following your post, that the idea has been pushed towards a direction. However you reply that my assumption is wrong. So what is your true opinion? You speak in enigmatic ways and we can't understand each other.

Shao wrote:You obviously have no sense of freaking care if you don't take the time to look, and the RNU thing? http://www.rpgdragons.org/t1045-treaty-of-the-republic-embassies-being-built-on-pyyria-leaders-ambassadors-only what is that huh? Don't try and say "Oh you tried to put that on everyone without consulting the tribe leadrs" FIRST OF ALL:

The topic clearly shows ALL the leaders must attend because it is THEIR choice whether or NOT to add it there. But you seemed to but in and try and say nothing is fair, because you know what YOUR the one that's not fair. Stop blaming everyone else and making a huge freaking responce to make yourself sound so much better. Because if you notice on every responce you make it's always about your point of this topic. Never the real thing. And GO AHEAD and post this where everyone can see it you can't black mail me with this because im making it clear to everyone your being a total jerk and a inconsiderate person who is too worried about the topic being enforced.

Shao, it's a fact that you have done a couple of actions (asking for mod rank and RNU topic)  without consulting the userbase, besides the people in the chatbox.

The topic about the RNU has been done without listening the users, but only Phantom and a few people in the chatox. Then you have assumed that tribe leaders should attend the topic and agree about having the bases. Do you think is that fair towards the users?

The correct way should be:

1. Open a topic about the idea to have RNU bases. Wait for approvation from the userbase.
2. Tribe leaders should consult their members before to attend the meeting
3. The topic with the RNU can start

Shao wrote:For all you people who think atlantis is SUCH a great guy, this isn't being to extreme or rash, i'm just through with someone always saying it's you fault when they know they did just as much. I'm Done here. You go ahead and ramble/reply all you want Atlantis, its just going to be the same thing. "It's your fault and here's what i want all of you to fall for".

Plus where is the Admins? Are you not suppose to contain such tension?

I was simply expressing my ideas, but you have created a tension starting to insult me (when I have never insulted you).

I'd like to clarify once for all to people that would have misunderstood me (and I'm very sorry for that).

It isn't my intention to dictate changes. I'd like to openly express my ideas, exchanging opinions and eventually doing a poll to take the final decision. My posts in this forum want to represent my point of view in the respect of other users.

_______________________


Watch out about my other account: Xangor
avatar
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Male Posts : 742
Reputation : 8
Location : From the Atlantic Ocean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moderators and admins should be chosen through polls.

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:42 am

*Throws a potato at Atlantis and Shao* Enough of this! There shall be no more arguments in this thread. If you want to argue, take it to chatbox. That is all I have to say about this. What the H

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Moderators and admins should be chosen through polls.

Post by Cosmos on Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:56 am

Trinyah wrote:*Throws a potato at Atlantis and Shao* Enough of this! There shall be no more arguments in this thread. If you want to argue, take it to chatbox. That is all I have to say about this. What the H
No, we aren't going to take this into chatbox, as I recall, chatbox is a place for staff and members to relax and have fun. And not have to deal with other's arguments. And if I do see an argument about this topic pop up in chatbox, I'll warn or kick whoever started it, that doesn't apply to shao since he's a moderator and I can't necessarily kick him. But my thoughts about Atlantis's topic aren't the greatest. I don't agree with it. I've been a chosen one for a couple of months I believe (Maybe a little less Think), and I think I've been doing a wonderful job. But I can see your point. I had no knowledge of Shao being promoted, which was shocking of course, but he did abandon the site and all, I say he should take a little more time to earn it. But I have no problem with his promotion, You should at least congratulate him. How Admins choose chosen ones on the spot, but as long as they do their job, and they do it well this topic shouldn't exist. I've also noticed this is your second topic related to the site and how it should be done, which I find a little annoying. But these are my thoughts, I don't want to see anymore arguments in cb or this topic.

_______________________


[i]"Life is a gift, cherish what you've been given." [/i]
Cosmos:
Cosmos was the cutest baby..

PLEASE CLICK THE EGGS!




avatar
Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse
Posts : 809
Reputation : 22
Age : 15
Location : Do not pester me with these questions!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moderators and admins should be chosen through polls.

Post by Avian on Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:01 am

Well now that the amazing argument is over, I'm going to agree with Solstice's post here. Admin/Mod Applications would be like applying for jobs, whereby a position in the Staff is voluntary work. Sure, users should have the freedom to backup the applicants, but in my opinion, the old way of Applying for Moderator/Admin position should remain instead of us adapting to new methods.

_______________________
"Stick and stones my break your bones, but words will do even worse....." -a true fact of life....

"Friendships are more important than you think...."

"Ah! Yeah right! As if I'd ever betray my friends and comrades!"

"You may look like them, and may act like them, but one thing that I know; is that you will never replace them....."
avatar
Avian
FireWing Lieutenant
FireWing Lieutenant

Male Posts : 976
Reputation : 6
Location : Mount Olympia, Mars.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moderators and admins should be chosen through polls.

Post by Frostflare on Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:12 am

Don't mind me inserting an opinion, but why can't we do applications. Then after that, we do a poll for the top few people of who we think should be mod. Just a thought.

_______________________
Here is how I am when I am happy. Awesome Smiley 
Here is how I am when I am murderous. I killed it 
If you add them together , this is the me that you will get. Awesome Smiley  +  I killed it  =  I nom it 
Now how do you feel?I bet it is like this. Wimper 
But that's ok.(Not really Sweat )
So , who wants to party? Mwhahaha 
I'm sure that it will bring you to your grave. Shocked
__________________________________________________________________________________
Frostflare's Theme song
Theme Song:


You really want to see the demon inside?
Frostflare: Demon Mode:


Watch out for my other accounts
Shadow Lugia, Soul, Nova, Sekianoowari , Dovewing, Chibi, Keroro, and Neos
avatar
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake
Posts : 1719
Reputation : 3
Age : 16
Location : In a hippo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moderators and admins should be chosen through polls.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum